Alice White... born August 25th

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Alice White... born August 25th

Post by hugob00m »

In Ms. White's case, I think the saying "never too old to spank" may not be true. If she was alive today, she'd be turning 111.

However, it's a good day to remember the spanking she got in The Naughty Flirt, when she was a cute 27 year old!

I like the shot of her rubbing afterward! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: With that dress she was wearing, I think she probably felt everything! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
alice white 2.jpg
alice white 2.jpg (24.55 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
alice white 1.jpg
alice white 1.jpg (21.05 KiB) Viewed 2046 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Alice White... born August 25th

Post by web-ed »

I don't remember this one, but I'll bet Dan does. Looks like a good scene, too - and we all know that naughty flirts deserve to be spanked! I think this film was from 1931, so it's still the "flapper" era, and there was a strong feeling at the time among many people that these wild young flappers should be spanked - and of course we here at CSR agree :lol: !

I'd love to do a feature on flapper spanking, but I think all the material I have from that era is already out there. There is a spanking reference in Fitzgerald's great story "Winter Dreams" but it doesn't actually take place - I suppose I should document it over in the "Spanking in Drama and Literature" forum, and perhaps I will eventually.

We might also ask why there wasn't more flapper spanking when it clearly was needed - perhaps the spanking of the flapper by anyone but an older authority figure would have been considered too erotic for the time. The "problem" of erotic spanking prior to the mid-1950's is a subject I'll take up when I finally get around to writing my history of the spanking cartoon.
-- Web-Ed