Nicolette Sheriden-- born November 21 1963

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Nicolette Sheriden-- born November 21 1963

Post by hugob00m »

Here is a fine example of a lady who is over 40 (Actually, she's turning fifty-two today) with a nice little backside that looks VERY SPANKABLE! Happy Birthday, Nicolette!
Attachments
nicolette sheridan 1.jpg
nicolette sheridan 1.jpg (552.39 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
hugob00m

Re: Nicolette Sheriden-- born November 21 1963

Post by hugob00m »

I ran across this other photo of her in that same skimpy little bikini with her hands in a position that makes it look like she's doing the "ouchie dance".
Attachments
This is the actual photo the way I found it.
This is the actual photo the way I found it.
nicolette sheridan 2.jpg (75.99 KiB) Viewed 2565 times
And on this one, I added a little color to make it look even more like she's just been spanked!
And on this one, I added a little color to make it look even more like she's just been spanked!
nicolette sheridan 2a.jpg (76.02 KiB) Viewed 2565 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

well, 52 or not, i wouldn't kick her off my lap :lol: . of course, it's all in your viewpoint. when i was about 17 we were reading "1984" in school and there was a scene in it where the hero goes in to get a prostitute. as he enters her room he thinks something like, she must have been 50, but i did it anyway. at the time, i thought i would gag at the idea of having sex with a 50 year old woman. in am now 66 and what i have noticed is that there are some 50 year old women out there who are looking pretty good to me :lol: . thanks for sharing this. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote: i thought i would gag at the idea of having sex with a 50 year old woman. in am now 66 and what i have noticed is that there are some 50 year old women out there who are looking pretty good to me.
Yeah. I'm 62 myself, and I guess it changes your perspective when some women who are considered "old' are younger than you are.

Also, I used to think "sweet sixteen" girls were sexy... back when I was closer to that age myself... but now they just look like little kids to me!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Nicolette would indeed by a fine choice for spanking, b00m. Great job with the "color touch-up" by the way! I remember getting a look at her attractive backside more than 20 years ago in the movie "Noises Off" a rather silly physical comedy in which she is only wearing a bra and panties much of the time. (Christopher Reeve was very good in it also, just as he was in the far more serious Remains of the Day a few years later). :)
-- Web-Ed