spanking games

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

spanking games

Post by jimc »

several years ago I found these interactive games one of them was Spanking Memory. There were 30 pictures and you were supposed to match the pictures. One of these pictures was Blondie spanking a teenage Cookie. Anybody remember the game or the Blondie spanking Cookie picture. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: spanking games

Post by web-ed »

First, Jim, let me apologize for not even seeing your post sooner. I'm just completely under the gun all the time, and I'm barely able to get the updates done each week now so I'm often way behind in following the threads here, I'm sorry to say.

I do not remember Spanking Memory, and have never see Blondie spanking a teenage Cookie, although I have posted a Dagwood spanking of Cookie on the main site. I recently came across Dagwood spanking a younger Cookie, and Blondie spanking an even younger Cookie, but that's all. I'll keep looking for it.

There was some independent art on Tan Her Hide back in 2009 that had Blondie spanking Cookie. I haven't made up my mind about whether to post it or not.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Going by the age of the script Cookie would be about 70 now.

Never too old?
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Going by the age of the script Cookie would be about 70 now.

Never too old?
Makes you think, doesn't it? I believe the oldest woman I've spanked was in her early sixties.
-- Web-Ed