Coco Austin, born March 17

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Coco Austin, born March 17

Post by hugob00m »

I don't know much about this woman... except that she is, or was married to Ice-T, and according to IMDB, she was born on March 17, 1979.
Coco birthday.jpg
Coco birthday.jpg (167.95 KiB) Viewed 4391 times
I'd sure like to celebrate this girl's birthday with a spanking!
overbarrel49

Re: Coco Austin, born March 17

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

Looking at this photo, it certainly looks like something that would cause a happy birthday :lol: . Thanks, Phil
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Coco has turned up around the Web and sometimes even wearing skimpier bikinis than this one! Real butt floss,nothing but a string buried in her crack.
That butt is one that calls for application of a paddle,preferably one with holes. Might see a picture of her wearing a pillow fastened to her bottom then, with cords. Something that has turned up in old comics as result of a "butt injury" though unfortunately don't think I have ever seen it involving a female.
Remember there was a thread about in the now sadly defunct World Spanking Forum showing her in a G string bikini and suggesting that she should make a spanking video.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Perhaps that could be postponed. Coco and Ice had a baby girl in November.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I agree with Tanner - Coco, whom I'd never heard of prior to seeing her here, could really use some birthday swats with the wooden paddle - a paddlin' on St. Paddy's day, we might say 8-) . (And birthday paddlings do sometimes occur, although the traditional OTK birthday spanking is still far more common). Good find, b00m!
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Her birthday has rolled around again.

Here's another picture of Ms. Austin's lovely spankable derriere.

coco.jpg
coco.jpg (218.44 KiB) Viewed 2894 times

If you use a paddle, it would need to be a big one. If you use your hand, it would take some time to cover the full expanse!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I would take some time to spank the entire bum with your hand but it would certainly be worth the time and effort. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:05 pm I would take some time to spank the entire bum with your hand but it would certainly be worth the time and effort.
I agree! :D :D :D :D
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Perfect bottom just made for spanking :D :D Happy birthday Coco :D :D