Marla Maples "spanked?"

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
daneldorado

Marla Maples "spanked?"

Post by daneldorado »

My heart almost leapt for joy last night, as I was watching the TV show "Dancing With the Stars". The gorgeous Marla Maples is on that show this season, dancing with Tony Dovolani. Their dance was a "Jive," and at one point, Tony turned Marla over and spanked her. Only two swats, but still. Marla is a real beauty, and of course it is always fun to see a good-looking woman getting her fanny smacked.

There was no reason given for the "spanking." Looks like the two dancers just dreamed it up in rehearsals, then inserted those two swats into their Jive routine. I thought that surely somebody would mention that maneuver in their later comments on the dance itself, but no. Everyone on the show just carried on as if it never happened. And I guess that's because these are all vanilla people and they are not as fond of spankings as we are.

One other "spanking" -- only a single swat this time, but delivered perfectly -- has been seen on this show, "DWTS" and that was back in 2010, when Derek Hough tagged Nicole Scherzinger right at the end of their Argentine Tango.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Re: Marla Maples "spanked?"

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Dan,

Giving your partner a spank or 2 sounds like the perfect dance move to me......even more so if you can whisper in her ear that she's getting the rest of the spanking after the dance 8-) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Good find, Dan! I'm glad someone else can keep up with these things - I watch very little TV, and Dancing with the Stars is not my cup of tea in any case, and yet here we had a very brief spanking! Spankings have appeared in ballet, I believe, so why not DSTS? I don't have any ballet spankings, but using Dan's information I did manage to get a clip of this Tony/Marla dance, so all I need to do now is edit the thing and try to overcome the technical problems with embedded video players in my web pages, preferably reasonably soon so we all haven't forgotten about this.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi Dan,

Giving your partner a spank or 2 sounds like the perfect dance move to me......even more so if you can whisper in her ear that she's getting the rest of the spanking after the dance 8-) . Thanks, Phil

Thanks for replying, Phil. But I didn't expect such a quick return as what we got this week, on "Dancing With the Stars...."

Waddaya know? Only two weeks ago I reported that "DWTS" had ventured into an old custom of giving the female dancer a couple of smacks on the tush, in the middle of the dance. Of course this sort of move was in vogue back in the 1950s, but I haven't seen it since those days. But now, we catch dancer Tony Dovolani "spanking" his partner Marla Maples. That was two weeks ago. But THIS week the same thing happened, again, with an entirely different couple!

This week, it was dancer Mark Ballas whacking his partner, Ginger Zee, in their Salsa dance. Different dance, different couple. But the whacks were the same. If this signals the "resurrection" of a beloved vintage maneuver that will stay with us for a good while, I say, Hooray! for "Dancing With the Stars!"

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Re: Ginger Zee "spanked?"

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.

Thanks for bringing those terpsichorean butt-slaps to our attention!

I did watch that! Mmmmm! How could he help but give her a little smack with her looking like that!

I'd like to think this might be the beginning of a trend!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Here's the link to the page I created with an abbreviated version of the Marla Maples spanking Dan found: Tony Spanks Marla
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Witney Carson "spanked?"

Post by hugob00m »

I watched Dancing With the Stars again this week, and again an attractive woman got swatted on her butt during a dance routine. This week it was Witney Carson, the pro dancer paired with Von Miller. He just gave her one swat, but hey, this is the third week in a row that we've seen a pretty butt swatted! A trend? Let's hope so!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Witney Carson "spanked?"

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:I watched Dancing With the Stars again this week, and again an attractive woman got swatted on her butt during a dance routine. This week it was Witney Carson, the pro dancer paired with Von Miller. He just gave her one swat, but hey, this is the third week in a row that we've seen a pretty butt swatted! A trend? Let's hope so!
Indeed, b00m! I'll have to get busy and track down these two latest DWTS spankings. And I have to wonder if audience surveys have perhaps revealed the popularity of this particular "dance move". There used to be these stupid ratings devices that had a dial the audience member was supposed to turn one way when he liked what was going on and the other way when he didn't like what was going on. Given how stupid Hollywood is, they may well still be using those things - wouldn't it be funny if the dials all got turned up to "like" when the spanking was going on? But I wouldn't be surprised. :)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: no one "spanked"

Post by hugob00m »

Unfortunately, the three-week trend hasn't continued to a forth. I watched the show again this week, and alas! None of the pretty women got even one swat on the rear! :( :( :( :(
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: no one "spanked"

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Unfortunately, the three-week trend hasn't continued to a forth. I watched the show again this week, and alas! None of the pretty women got even one swat on the rear! :( :( :( :(
That's too bad, b00m. Maybe one of us CSR regulars should study choreography... :lol:
-- Web-Ed