Favorite M/F spank photos

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
daneldorado

Favorite M/F spank photos

Post by daneldorado »

Since this forum is labeled "Miscellaneous Spanking," I thought it would be appropriate to post an M/F OTK photo that I happen to love.

I have no idea how old this picture is, and I don't recognize the spanker. Matter of fact, I'm not even sure of the spankee, although she does look like the gal who goes by the name Ten Amorette. But that's unimportant. My obsession with this photo is because its OTK position is bloody perfect, and I am not one who uses that term lightly.

Consider her body language. This is a young lady who knows she deserves a spanking, and though she doesn't like it, she accepts what is coming to her. Her light summer dress is raised up, showing us her pretty legs, but her panties remain in place, as they should. The spanker is using only his hand (the ideal "implement") but seems to be using it effectively. He is sitting on a couch, giving his lady the chance to stretch out in comfort, while the spanks on her lovable (raised) tush are anything but comfortable. Her facial expression tells us she is ashamed and humiliated but acquiesces in her punishment.

In other words: It's a winner.

Cheers, Dan
overbarrel49

Re: Favorite M/F spank photos

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Consider her body language. This is a young lady who knows she deserves a spanking, and though she doesn't like it, she accepts what is coming to her. Her light summer dress is raised up, showing us her pretty legs, but her panties remain in place, as they should. The spanker is using only his hand (the ideal "implement") but seems to be using it effectively. He is sitting on a couch, giving his lady the chance to stretch out in comfort, while the spanks on her lovable (raised) tush are anything but comfortable. Her facial expression tells us she is ashamed and humiliated but acquiesces in her punishment.

In other words: It's a winner.

Cheers, Dan
HI Dan,

I can see why you're fond of this pic. Personally, I just love a pic of a young lady over her man's lap with her dress raised and the seat of her panties sticking up. Somehow, it always seemed to me that when a girl has her dress raised for a good spanking and the seat of her panties is exposed, it just makes her seem more like a naughty, little girl :D ..........I'm betting it makes her feel like a naughty, little girl too 8-) . Thanks for posting this. Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It is Ten amorette being spanked by johnny Lake in a video from Sarah Gregory Spanking called "Motivation for Ten."

In the photo Ten is wearing more clothes than usual. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.

Thank you for posting this photo. The lady is quite attractive and looks good in that position with her shapely legs fluttering in protest! Apparently some "tops" like to prohibit a naughty girl from kicking while she's being spanked. To me that's part of the fun!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

hugob00m wrote:

Apparently some "tops" like to prohibit a naughty girl from kicking while she's being spanked. To me that's part of the fun!

Prohibit her from kicking? I assume you mean because they are on a couch, as opposed to a straight-back chair where her kicks would have more range.

Dan
jimc

Post by jimc »

I always love otk the best and she is quite spankable. I love the expressions and the action. Thanks for sharing this and have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Here is a link to Sarah Gregory spanking.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Sorry...(not really)

Just had to update a few small details... and one BIG detail. :D

I've had this fantasy ever since Batgirl originally joined the team. I'm glad someone finally built a picture around it. But his first draft was lacking in target size, I think.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Sorry...(not really)Just had to update a few small details... and one BIG detail. I've had this fantasy ever since Batgirl originally joined the team. I'm glad someone finally built a picture around it. But his first draft was lacking in target size, I think.
Hi Dan,

Well, there's certainly nothing wrong with the target size now :D . I just love a drawing like this where the spankee is getting her bare bottom blistered good :D . I also like the "ghost" figures in the background showing a different point in the spanking 8-) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

We might say, Dan, that your small change resulted in a big difference! :lol:

In case anyone isn't sure where to find the original image, it came from Robin Spanks Batgirl which we first encountered back in 2012. It's part of a longer story called "Batgirl's Bad Day" and the spanking goes on for awhile, we're glad to report :D . The original by David Marshall is just wonderful, but Dan manages (with some help from Pablo, who took the next step of baring Batgirl's bottom) to take it to a whole new level as we think Batgirl would agree ;) .

Here's all three images to help us better appreciate the progression:

The original image that started it all, by David Marshall

As modified by Pablo

As further modified by Dan, I believe from a second image Pablo did as part of his animation.

I also created an interactive game based on the images in which pressing any key brings Robin's hand down on Batgirl's behind! If you don't remember that one, there's a link on the linked page above.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

A couple of weeks ago, Web-ed posted this toon from "French Fun" magazine. It's a terrific drawing and I like it very much. But as originally posted, it had so many tears and wrinkles in it, and so many color overlaps, I decided to try and update it.

Here is the result. Hope you like.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Dan,

Looks good. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Very nice repair job, Dan - thank you :D ! I'll add it to the page when I can.

[12/08/2016: This was indeed later added to the page]
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Australian Spanking Photos

Post by daneldorado »

[Web-Ed's note: I moved this post and Willjohn's reply from another topic]

Willjohn, are you in Australia? Maybe you can answer a spanking-related question.

I'm one of those guys who try to collect every M/F spanking picture ever published, from anywhere in the world. I have even found spank pics from Asia and the Middle East. I'm pretty sure the U.S.A. is number one in this area, but right up there are such countries as Germany, Brazil, and Mexico. But Australia? I don't believe I have ever seen a spanking pic from Down Under. Do they exist?

If so, please let me see the pictures or the URLs, or both.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Re: Australian Spanking Photos

Post by willjohn »

You might see if you can find some old "Man" magazines but they were back in the 1960s