Bettie Page: born 22 April 1923

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Bettie Page: born 22 April 1923

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a photo of Bettie Page in her birthday suit.
bettie page.jpg
bettie page.jpg (54 KiB) Viewed 1921 times
Yummy! What a lovely target for a birthday spanking!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Bettie Page: born 22 April 1923

Post by web-ed »

Good one, B00m! I have several more photos of Bettie in my "Humorama Models" file that I intend to post here some day, and this one looked familiar so I thought it might be among them, but I checked and it wasn't. Eventually I found it in another file, and it's of some interest as it's a color version of your picture! Here it is:

No doubt about it - Bettie was highly spankable, and paddle-able, if there is such a word! :D
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

If still alive she would be three years older than Queen Elizabeth, born 21 April 1926, often referred to as "Betty Windsor" by comedians . The Duke of Edinburgh once wrote a note saying an actress had a " very smackable bottom." He probably would have said the same about this Bettie. :roll:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:If still alive she would be three years older than Queen Elizabeth, born 21 April 1926, often referred to as "Betty Windsor" by comedians . The Duke of Edinburgh once wrote a note saying an actress had a " very smackable bottom." He probably would have said the same about this Bettie. :roll:
Good for the Duke! He sounds like one of us, although I'm not sure how much spanking he can do now at the ripe old age of 96 (going on 97). He was senior to Bettie Page, though, so he would have been a good choice to spank her. :)
-- Web-Ed