Growing Pains-episode 2

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:That has happened to me, TWICE. (More than that, actually, but most of them expected to be paid for their "services.") The two times that it happened spontaneously, the upshot was quite unusual.
HI Dan,

These are interesting stories. Personally, I've never been fortunate enough to have any girls ask me for a spanking. Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

So far nobody has been spanked at Lynne's place. Everybody is on tenterhooks.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It seems that Lynne's decision is bringing back memories for her :o .......and some anxiety :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
so nervous
so nervous
2005.jpg (358.78 KiB) Viewed 5345 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

This is a kind of twist going into the mind of a father as he spanks his grown daughter :twisted: 8-) 8-) like how the father think whether he should take down her panty knowing she a grown woman and not a child so he decide for now to give her a panty warming 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: can`t wait to see what happen next! GREAT STORY!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:This is a kind of twist going into the mind of a father as he spanks his grown daughter :twisted: 8-) 8-) like how the father think whether he should take down her panty knowing she a grown woman and not a child so he decide for now to give her a panty warming 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: can`t wait to see what happen next! GREAT STORY!!
Hi Butch,

You're right. It is kind of a twist we don't often see and something I haven't done before. I wasn't sure if other folks would like this story or not but a spankee friend of mine said that if I find it arousing, other folks would too. So, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad you're enjoying it :D . I'll try to make the rest of it enjoyable too 8-) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains 2005

Post by web-ed »

About all I can say in response to the latest episode in our story is that we've entered uncharted waters, but I think we're still heading in the right direction. And on a less nautical note, I keep thinking about Lynne's mother getting spanked and/or paddled :lol: ! What that says about me, I don't know, but I think it says about Phil's presentation that it must be pretty good.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Girls Coming Forward (and Over the Knee!)

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:web-ed wrote:

And that raises an interesting question: how do we get all the women who need spankings to come forward? Some of them write to me, but that's only a fraction of the total.

That has happened to me, TWICE. (More than that, actually, but most of them expected to be paid for their "services.") The two times that it happened spontaneously, the upshot was quite unusual.

The first girl who asked me to spank her was a pro, someone whose "scene name" you would all recognize. I was very flattered that she would pick me, out of all the guys she could have had. We met at her apartment, I spanked her soundly, we kissed, thus giving a lot of guys a blow job by proxy, then we parted friends.

The second girl was totally different. I "met" her on the telephone, she seemed to have a great personality, and she let me know she looked forward to going over my knee. After a few more calls, she gave me her address and the date of the Main Event. I was understandably excited, but I made my way to her apartment one afternoon, and waddaya know: She was a HOUSE!!! Damn, that girl was huge!

Her face was pretty enough, and she certainly did want to be spanked. I tried to be a complete gentleman, I took her to lunch at a fancy restaurant in the Marina del Rey, we conversed pleasantly, but the whole time I was trying to think of how I could escape from this desperate cul-de-sac.

As it was still afternoon, I made the excuse that traffic was getting heavy and I had to hit the freeway if I expected to get home in time. So, I slithered out of there, made my way home, and heaved a huge sigh of relief. Damn, that pretty girl probably tipped the scales at 300 lbs. or more! (That's 20 stone, for those of you in the Mother country.)

A few weeks later, I saw this girl again, at the Shadow Lane party. She was having a great time, getting spanked by guys of "normal" size, and a little bit of me wondered if I had let a golden opportunity slip by. But no, on second thought, this was a matter of principle. Obviously, Ms. Avordupois lived in a different world than I. 8-)

Cheers,
Dan
Spanking models are of two kinds - there are the ones who only do it because they need the money, and those who do it because they're genuinely into it. (Very rarely one of these models finds out that spanking reality is too painful for her to cope with, and it is an interesting fact that women always underestimate the pain of a spanking in their fantasies). Obviously the model you spanked was of the second kind (and mostly word gets around as to which of the models are really into it). I'm glad it was a successful experience for both of you.

As to your second experience, there are certainly a lot of large women into spanking, or at least that's how it seems. Of course, you can't expect the typical spankee to be built like Amelia Jane Rutherford. I have spanked a number of big women, but the only such story I like to retell (which I just did again a few weeks ago) is the one where I and another spanker sat in opposite-facing chairs to form a double-size lap out of our four legs that was wide enough to get her over, and we each spanked on one side. I always chuckle whenever I think about it :lol:. It actually worked out pretty well, and I'm glad we were able to give her what she needed. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:About all I can say in response to the latest episode in our story is that we've entered uncharted waters, but I think we're still heading in the right direction. And on a less nautical note, I keep thinking about Lynne's mother getting spanked and/or paddled :lol: ! What that says about me, I don't know, but I think it says about Phil's presentation that it must be pretty good.
Hi web-ed,

I agree with you that we have entered uncharted waters. As we were starting, "Growing Pains", I was doing a lot of thinking about just how various episodes might go. There are principals, teachers, parents and boyfriends who might possibly spank our 18 year olds and this is what came to mind for Lynne, at least in this episode. Of course, there could also be spankings from husbands for some of our older naughty girls, just as you have been speculating about Lynne's mom :lol: Linda was obviously misbehaving big time, not to mention the bad attitude and definitely deserved a good blistering even though It might not be quite the normal cheerleader spanking scenario we are used to. I wanted to be sure to show that even though Linda and Lynne are best friends, they are still very different types of girls and I think this scenario will show that. We'll just have to see how it goes 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like dad's hand is now directing Lynne's attention back where it needs to go 8-) ! Dan mentioned that I did not have a point of impact shot in episode 1 so here is one now ;) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
bare skin
bare skin
2006.jpg (338.98 KiB) Viewed 5218 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

The impact is great as he flatten her bottom! love to see a large red hand print showing when he lift his hand :lol: didn`t think Lynne would have so much thoughts going through her mind other than Pain and embarrassment :lol: Stop worry so much Dad ! and get on teaching your daughter a lesson that will help her in the future ! Great Story 8-)
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks a mil, Phil, for delivering a scrumptious "contact" panel showing Lynne getting spanked by Tom (her dad). You show his hand landing right on the meatiest part of her right buttock, and that is nirvana for us, though Lynne herself probably isn't enjoying it so much. :D

The many thought balloons you have scattered throughout this panel give us the thought processes that each party is going through.

"I just hope that getting a spanking from me still helps her as much as it used to...."

"Once my spanking starts, I won't be thinking about anything... GULP! other than what his hand is doing to my poor, tender little butt! Even though I know he loves me and he's going to do what's best for me!"

I especially like this thought balloon, from Lynne's mind:

"I know the sting is going to GULP! get worse as he spanks me but I also know I just have to let it happen! OOOOOH!"

These thought balloons are a handy device for letting the readers know what the characters are thinking, and they do help develop a new level of understanding into the minds of the participants. Like other ancillary devices, though, there is always the danger that we may overdo a good thing.

Phil, your picture is perfect. Thanks for making this one a "contact" pic.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I'm basically with Dan on this one, Phil - great picture, and I think our story is progressing satisfactorily.
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

I'm recently returned with helping out a close family member who lives in another state recover from surgery. When I got back to the mid-west I immediately took sick so I'm just now catching up with episode 2. I've never seen the female figure more superbly rendered, in this particular art form, than Lynne is here. When Tom reminds his wife that everyone needs "help" once in awhile and refers to the "help" they've both received from "family and friends" I right away pictured a kind of community spanking related organization that provides mentoring and mutual support. I imagine this family living on Birch Street and among the friends referred to would be the Otk family, Mr. and Mrs. Thrash and perhaps Pinky and Red Buttman. Anyway this is an outstanding episode unfolding before us and I'm very appreciative of the storyline and the dialogue.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

...or as Nursie said to Queenie in the second series of " Blackadder" " Mr and Mrs Spank may pay a visit to Bottietown."
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:The impact is great as he flatten her bottom! love to see a large red hand print showing when he lift his hand :lol: didn`t think Lynne would have so much thoughts going through her mind other than Pain and embarrassment :lol: Stop worry so much Dad ! and get on teaching your daughter a lesson that will help her in the future ! Great Story 8-)
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the point of impact shot :D . As for Lynne's thoughts......most of them happened before her dad's hand landed on her tender, young bottom 8-) . I think from here on, she will be having fewer thoughts and more reactions as his hand directs her attention to her rear end ;) . I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Thanks a mil, Phil, for delivering a scrumptious "contact" panel showing Lynne getting spanked by Tom (her dad). You show his hand landing right on the meatiest part of her right buttock, and that is nirvana for us, though Lynne herself probably isn't enjoying it so much. :D
Hi Dan,

You're quite welcome and thanks for reminding me that I had forgotten that :D . I would assume you're right and that Lynne is enjoying dad's hand landing on her tender bottom much less than we are enjoying watching it :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:The many thought balloons you have scattered throughout this panel give us the thought processes that each party is going through.

"I just hope that getting a spanking from me still helps her as much as it used to...."

"Once my spanking starts, I won't be thinking about anything... GULP! other than what his hand is doing to my poor, tender little butt! Even though I know he loves me and he's going to do what's best for me!"

I especially like this thought balloon, from Lynne's mind:

"I know the sting is going to GULP! get worse as he spanks me but I also know I just have to let it happen! OOOOOH!"

These thought balloons are a handy device for letting the readers know what the characters are thinking, and they do help develop a new level of understanding into the minds of the participants. Like other ancillary devices, though, there is always the danger that we may overdo a good thing.
Thanks for the specific comments about just which thoughts you liked the best. that's really helpful when I am doing these types of scenes. As far as the danger of over doing it goes.....I know I have a tendency to go a bit overboard at times. In this case, I figured that Lynne would be doing most of her thinking before her spanking actually started. As you will see in the coming pics, she will be doing less thinking and more yelling and such as the spanking continues :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:Phil, your picture is perfect. Thanks for making this one a "contact" pic.

Cheers,
Dan
I'm glad you enjoy the view in this pic :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I'm basically with Dan on this one, Phil - great picture, and I think our story is progressing satisfactorily.
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you're enjoying the story and the pic :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:I'm recently returned with helping out a close family member who lives in another state recover from surgery. When I got back to the mid-west I immediately took sick so I'm just now catching up with episode 2. I've never seen the female figure more superbly rendered, in this particular art form, than Lynne is here. When Tom reminds his wife that everyone needs "help" once in awhile and refers to the "help" they've both received from "family and friends" I right away pictured a kind of community spanking related organization that provides mentoring and mutual support. I imagine this family living on Birch Street and among the friends referred to would be the Otk family, Mr. and Mrs. Thrash and perhaps Pinky and Red Buttman. Anyway this is an outstanding episode unfolding before us and I'm very appreciative of the storyline and the dialogue.
Hi Phil,

It sounds like you've been really busy recently and I know what you mean. Right now I am playing in 3 concert bands, one dance band and a brass quintet so I'm gonna be busy between now and Christmas. Fortunately, I haven't been sick so far. Anyway, I appreciate it that you took time to comment on this pic. I'm glad you're enjoying the story and the view of Lynne over her dad's lap 8-) . Thanks, Phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

Hi Phil, i have been away for several weeks myself and just started this excellant series. I love the bedtime spanking and i really enjoy your outfits for this series. I love brunettes getting spanked otk and this is great. I do wish every female needed a focus spanking. I really enjoy all of your series, but cannot comment as much as i should. Thanks for the great stories. Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:Post by jimc » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:51 pm
Hi Phil, i have been away for several weeks myself and just started this excellant series. I love the bedtime spanking and i really enjoy your outfits for this series. I love brunettes getting spanked otk and this is great. I do wish every female needed a focus spanking. I really enjoy all of your series, but cannot comment as much as i should. Thanks for the great stories. Have a great day.
Jim
Hi Jim,

It's funny how real life so often gets in the way of the fun stuff we'd like to do. I'm glad you're enjoying this toon and I particularly appreciate your specific comments about what parts you liked best. You aren't the only one who has mentioned the sleep set that Lynne is wearing and I too love brunettes getting spanked OTK :D . I'm not sure what percentage of women need a focus spanking but I have a hunch it might be higher than we think. It's my opinion that there are probably some who do need them but just aren't aware of it because they've never had a man who understood their needs. I also think it's very possible there are girls out there who know they need such spanking and want them but can't find a way to get a man to do it for them..........as strange as that sounds to us. Thanks, Phil