Growing Pains-episode 2

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like being bottom up over her dad's lap is bringing back some old memories for Lynne 8-) .......not to mention she's having some interesting revelations about her needs :roll: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
getting uncomfortable
getting uncomfortable
2007.jpg (352.4 KiB) Viewed 6089 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

If this is what going through the mind of a grown daughter being spanked by her Daddy wonder what on the wife mind when she over the knee :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great Art work!!! Very Good Story 8-) THANKS!!
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

This is great. I just hope that Lynne appreciates all the time, energy and thoughtfulness her father is putting into making sure that his daughter receives not only the behavior modification and attitude adjustment she deserves but also the mental health therapy she needs at a difficult point in her maturing process. ;)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Meanwhile, Daddy is getting more rigid by the minute. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:If this is what going through the mind of a grown daughter being spanked by her Daddy wonder what on the wife mind when she over the knee :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great Art work!!! Very Good Story 8-) THANKS!!
Hi Butch,

That's an interesting question. Perhaps well will find out something about that in another episode ;) . In the mean time, I'm glad you're enjoying both the pics and the story :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:This is great. I just hope that Lynne appreciates all the time, energy and thoughtfulness her father is putting into making sure that his daughter receives not only the behavior modification and attitude adjustment she deserves but also the mental health therapy she needs at a difficult point in her maturing process. ;)
Hi Phil,

We'll be following the story for a while even after the spanking is over ;) . Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Meanwhile, Daddy is getting more rigid by the minute. :?
Hi Willjohn,

It could be that Marsha will be having an interesting night once Lynne's spanking is over :lol: . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

What a wonderful picture of a non-erotic (but still proper) OTK spanking! I could, seriously, look at this one for hours.

The positioning is bloody perfect, with Lynne's bottom solidly on her dad's knee, and I do not detect any effort of hers to squirm off his lap. This spanking is set up to be seriously non-erotic yet fully effective and it certainly is doing that job.

"I haven't felt so safe and cared for in a long time!"

The swats keep coming, and Lynne will be feeling "safe and cared for" for a good, long while.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:What a wonderful picture of a non-erotic (but still proper) OTK spanking! I could, seriously, look at this one for hours.
HI Dan,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view on this one :D .
daneldorado wrote:The positioning is bloody perfect, with Lynne's bottom solidly on her dad's knee, and I do not detect any effort of hers to squirm off his lap. This spanking is set up to be seriously non-erotic yet fully effective and it certainly is doing that job.
Thanks for the compliment concerning the OTK positioning on this one :D . As you already know, I like this just a certain way ;) . As we can tell both from Lynne's thoughts and her dads, Lynne can't help squirming because of what his hand is doing to her bottom but as you noted, there is no conscious effort on her part to squirm off his lap. Lynne's thoughts also tell us that she knows she needs to just let this happen even though the sting is making her bottom uncomfortable 8-) .
daneldorado wrote:"I haven't felt so safe and cared for in a long time!"

The swats keep coming, and Lynne will be feeling "safe and cared for" for a good, long while.

Cheers,
Dan
It appears to me that Miss Lynne is mature enough to know that she needs to be treated like a little girl sometimes ;) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I suppose the theme of this spanking, if a spanking can have a theme, is that there are women who really need spankings and benefit from them in non-sexual ways. That may be a controversial view, or one that's easy to ridicule as simply the disguise or sublimation of sexual impulses, but I believe it to be correct. The key facts would seem to be that women are not comfortable constantly taking the responsibility - the lead role, as it were - in every endeavor 24/7 - and that the way they can be relieved of all responsibility is to be spanked in a manner which signifies to them that they are not in control any more. I'm sure this is basically the reason so many women in the scene want to feel a loss of control, but there is no reason why this would not apply to women who have never really fantasized about being spanked.

I wonder how many non-spanko women could be persuaded to take periodic spankings once they received at least one that left them relaxed and de-stressed? The problem would be convincing many of them that spanking would, indeed, relieve their stress.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I suppose the theme of this spanking, if a spanking can have a theme, is that there are women who really need spankings and benefit from them in non-sexual ways. That may be a controversial view, or one that's easy to ridicule as simply the disguise or sublimation of sexual impulses, but I believe it to be correct. The key facts would seem to be that women are not comfortable constantly taking the responsibility - the lead role, as it were - in every endeavor 24/7 - and that the way they can be relieved of all responsibility is to be spanked in a manner which signifies to them that they are not in control any more. I'm sure this is basically the reason so many women in the scene want to feel a loss of control, but there is no reason why this would not apply to women who have never really fantasized about being spanked.
Hi web-ed,

Here is a quote from a spankee friend of mine who had this to say about this pic, "Sometimes a Girl's Spanked Bottom is the gateway to her soul. Our inner selves. I know a lot of my kicking isn't just the Sting. It's the needed release." I think that pretty much goes right along with your comments.
web-ed wrote:I wonder how many non-spanko women could be persuaded to take periodic spankings once they received at least one that left them relaxed and de-stressed? The problem would be convincing many of them that spanking would, indeed, relieve their stress.
I've heard a number of women admit that they need to be relieved of the burden of taking the lead role 24/7. Of course, to spankees, this means getting a spanking. I'm not sure exactly what it means to non spankees but if some of these women were to actually get a spanking, they might realize it's value in releasing negative emotions. After all, many of them were probably spanked by their fathers as girls and perhaps getting such a spanking might bring back memories of those? Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Lynne was right when she speculated that her bottom was going to sting even more as the spanking goes on :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
sensitive skin
sensitive skin
2008.jpg (330.64 KiB) Viewed 6290 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Think she need to stop putting too much thought on the spanking and just react kicking crying and yelling :lol: Love the over the knee position 8-) plus the added humor :lol: 8-) 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Think she need to stop putting too much thought on the spanking and just react kicking crying and yelling :lol: Love the over the knee position 8-) plus the added humor :lol: 8-) 8-)
Hi Butch,

It looks like you agree with Lynne's dad here :D . I think Lynne knows this too but is just a little slower letting it happen 8-) . I think she'll get there though ;) . I'm glad you enjoyed the view on this one :D . I'm also glad you liked the logo placement this time. When I'm using the same scene all the time, it gets tough to find new places for it. Besides, I like injecting a little humor at a totally inappropriate moment :lol: .Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Superb artistry, Phil... again! The positioning, especially, is wonderful to look at. You are very generous with your talents.

I wonder... do girls undergoing a spanking really think so much while it is going on? "Daddy's picking up the pace just as the skin on my rear end is getting really sensitive!" "I guess I'm overthinking this again though!"

Most of the time whenever I would spank a girl, she would remain quiet while over my lap. There might be some ooohs and ouches, but not much articulation. Yeah, I do think that Lynne is "overthinking" her spanking, a bit. Just relax and let it be, Lynne. It will be over, soon.

You hope.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Superb artistry, Phil... again! The positioning, especially, is wonderful to look at. You are very generous with your talents.
Thank you Dan. I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D .
daneldorado wrote:wonder... do girls undergoing a spanking really think so much while it is going on? "Daddy's picking up the pace just as the skin on my rear end is getting really sensitive!" "I guess I'm overthinking this again though!"
I'm not sure how to answer your question. What I will say is that I think they are thinking less and reacting more as the spanking progresses and that's what I am showing Lynne doing in this toon. I will also say that I have a spankee friend who is particularly fond of this episode and she thinks much of Lynne's thoughts are right on the money. It probably depends on the individual spankee.
daneldorado wrote:Most of the time whenever I would spank a girl, she would remain quiet while over my lap. There might be some ooohs and ouches, but not much articulation. Yeah, I do think that Lynne is "overthinking" her spanking, a bit. Just relax and let it be, Lynne. It will be over, soon.

You hope.

Cheers,
Dan
Again, I think this may vary with individual spankees. I too have spanked girls who just remained quiet but others have struggled quite a bit, especially as the spanking gets more intense. I think what I have noticed most is that once their bottoms start to sting more, most girls will begin to squirm and kick a little even though they may not be aware of it, especially at the beginning. I do agree with you that Lynne needs to just let this spanking happen and let herself react without thinking so much about it ;) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2008

Post by web-ed »

I enjoyed the OTK positioning along with everyone else - the way the anterior thigh came out is quite attractive. For some reason, although like everyone else I focus on the behind, for the bending-over position (in the broadest anatomical sense, including OTK) itself to be attractive to me the thigh has to be drawn properly. I suppose the angle between the thigh and the upper body is telling me, "Look - she's bending over into spanking position!" :D .

I also liked the humor in the Overbarrel signature protesting its casual, underfoot treatment. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I enjoyed the OTK positioning along with everyone else - the way the anterior thigh came out is quite attractive. For some reason, although like everyone else I focus on the behind, for the bending-over position (in the broadest anatomical sense, including OTK) itself to be attractive to me the thigh has to be drawn properly. I suppose the angle between the thigh and the upper body is telling me, "Look - she's bending over into spanking position!" :D
Hi web-ed,

First off, I'm glad you enjoy the view in this pic :D . I thought your analysis of Lynne bending over and the position of her thigh was very interesting. I think this shows that while lots of people may find her position to be attractive, everyone may have different reasons for their reaction. My intention in posing Lynne this way was to show that her dad had landed a particularly stingy swat, probably on the tender, sensitive spot immediately adjacent to the top of her thigh and that she had reacted by jerking her thigh. Of course, even though I knew that, it's difficult to depict that in a single pic.
web-ed wrote:I also liked the humor in the Overbarrel signature protesting its casual, underfoot treatment. :)
I like to think there's room for a little humor during a spanking :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I appears that her dad is now directing Lynne to just where he knows she needs to be :D . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
reacting
reacting
2009.jpg (300.83 KiB) Viewed 6162 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

GREAT WORK Overbarrel 8-) 8-) 8-) I think the time have come for Lynne dad to make a major decision should he now lower her panty a give her a bare bottom spanking or just continue to warm her panty :?: :?: :?: