Captain Woodshed in traffic

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Captain Woodshed in traffic

Post by daneldorado »

Traffic woes continue to beleaguer the nation. Here is an example, and how Captain Woodshed deals with it.

There will be more panels in this story. Just waiting for your response(s). :)

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Re: Captain Woodshed in traffic

Post by willjohn »

Good to see The Captain again and good to know Little Miss Leadfoot is well on her way to a right royal rump roasting. 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Dan, you've created a number of characters over the years, and I often think that Spanky Sal is the most popular, but Captain Woodshed has always been my personal favorite. What's not to like about a super-hero who administers badly-needed spankings to deserving female criminals? :lol:

We're off to a promising start here, as the good Captain is on patrol when he spies a pretty red-headed speeder (B00m should like the red hair). I don't suppose there's any real suspense as to the ultimate outcome, or what position our lady motorist will soon find herself in :lol: , but then again a strong element of suspense is usually not found in great literature. The art is well-controlled and as always I prefer it in color.

By the way, Dan, I can't help wondering about something. Judge Jeanine Pirro, seen weekends on Fox News, was recently stopped for driving 119 mph. Was that the inspiration for this new strip? She has reportedly agreed to "pay the consequences" and as much as I like her, I can't but help feeling that the "consequences" for her 119-mph speeding should be 119 well-placed swats on her derriere! :D
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Web-ed wrote:

Dan, I can't help wondering about something. Judge Jeanine Pirro, seen weekends on Fox News, was recently stopped for driving 119 mph. Was that the inspiration for this new strip? She has reportedly agreed to "pay the consequences" and as much as I like her, I can't but help feeling that the "consequences" for her 119-mph speeding should be 119 well-placed swats on her derriere!

Hi, Web-ed, and thanks for posting a comment to my opening message. I like Jeanine Pirro too, and of course I read about her speeding citation. We are told that Judge Jeanine is in her 60s, but she has certainly maintained her figure, for it is slim and sexy and still spankalicious. 8-)

Was the news of her speeding incident inspiration for my new Capt. Woodshed toon? Not hardly. The Pirro speeding news only developed this week, but I originally drew "Capt. Woodshed in traffic" some years ago, in black and white. I only added color to it this week... indeed, the last coloring was added the day before Thanksgiving! But it was nice of you to try and make the connection!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Traffic woes continue to beleaguer the nation. Here is an example, and how Captain Woodshed deals with it.
Hi Dan,

Ah, yes. What a great reason to give a girl a spanking :D ........not to mention her incredibly bad attitude :lol: . My understanding is that naughty girls usually wind up getting their naughty bottoms spanked and from other episodes of the good Captain, I think he knows this too 8-) . Besides, I've already got the black and white version of this story in the "Dan" folder in my storage drive :D . I agree with web-ed that the colored versions are best and I always appreciate it when you decide to color one for us. Thanks for putting out the effort it takes to do these for us :D . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

overbarrel49 wrote:

I've already got the black and white version of this story in the "Dan" folder in my storage drive :D . I agree with web-ed that the colored versions are best and I always appreciate it when you decide to color one for us. Thanks for putting out the effort it takes to do these for us :D . Thanks, Phil

Thanks for your comment, Phil... but I'm a little mystified. You say you already have the "Capt. Woodshed in traffic" black and white version? How in hell did THAT happen? I'm not aware that I ever posted it here. I've had it in my own files for years, of course. But I only recently decided to add color, and to post the full-color version here. Oh, and you're right: It takes a LOT of effort to finish one of these toon stories with added color. Thanks for your comment.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Thanks for your comment, Phil... but I'm a little mystified. You say you already have the "Capt. Woodshed in traffic" black and white version? How in hell did THAT happen? I'm not aware that I ever posted it here. I've had it in my own files for years, of course. But I only recently decided to add color, and to post the full-color version here. Oh, and you're right: It takes a LOT of effort to finish one of these toon stories with added color. Thanks for your comment.

Cheers,
Dan
Hi Dan,

I've had it in my files for years too. You posted it at Arild's Moviespanking many moons ago :D Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Moving on... the Captain reacts to the pretty (but naughty) driver as any man should.

NB: There MAY be, PERHAPS, some additional panels in this story. But you guys will never get to see any of them unless you emulate your leader, Web-ed, and his first mate Overbarrel49. They had the good manners to actually post some comments here in response to my toons. Oh, and Willjohn posted a one-line comment too.

Hope to see you guys (and some of your pals) again, some time.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Dan,

The story here is great, of course, but that's not my favorite part of this panel. What I really like is the way you've managed to make the material of her dress look so light and breezy, just what you would expect for a summer dress :D . In the second part of the panel, that dress looks even more feminine with the seat of her little panties peeking out from underneath it :D . I love her expression as our hero pulls her out of the car too 8-) . This is a very erotic pic in my opinion. I took a peek at the black and white version and the material of her dress looks very feminine there too but the colors just make that jump out at your viewers :D . Thanks for taking time to do this for us. Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

The over the knee is Great plus seeing him lift it revealing her panty is very Hot 8-) :D :D clothes sometime add to the excitement of a spanking via story or drawing!!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Finally, the Captain gets the speeding scofflaw under control.

There are still a few more panels available in this story. If anyone cares to see them, just post a comment here and I'll see what I can do for you. :D

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Very well drawn as Flossy gets her round little bottom soundly spanked.

Well done Dan, well done Captain and a well done rump.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI Dan,

Let me start with the expressions. I love the embarrassed and distressed expression on the face of our speeder :lol: . She's obviously really feeling the sting which is being imparted to her bottom on the seat of her string bikini panties by our hero :D . The position of her hands also confirms this. Meanwhile, it's obvious from his facial expression that the good captain is finding her distress to be quite satisfying 8-) . There's also a hint of enjoyment on his face, probably from the view he has while he's spanking her :lol: . I also like the way you've depicted her flimsy dress hanging down after our spanker has pulled it up :D . You have depicted well that Captain Woodshed has gotten this spanking off to a good start 8-) . Thanks for sharing this. Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Overbarrel49 wrote:

Let me start with the expressions. I love the embarrassed and distressed expression on the face of our speeder :lol: . She's obviously really feeling the sting which is being imparted to her bottom on the seat of her string bikini panties by our hero :D . The position of her hands also confirms this. Meanwhile, it's obvious from his facial expression that the good captain is finding her distress to be quite satisfying 8-) . There's also a hint of enjoyment on his face, probably from the view he has while he's spanking her :lol: . I also like the way you've depicted her flimsy dress hanging down after our spanker has pulled it up :D . You have depicted well that Captain Woodshed has gotten this spanking off to a good start 8-) . Thanks for sharing this. Phil

Thanks a lot, Phil. Thank you for your generous comments about my artwork. I know that I can always depend on you for solid replies to my messages. How I wish we had a forum filled with overbarrel49s!

You have, effectively, "read my mind" on the details of this toon. Yes, I did intend for the speeder lady to show an "embarrassed and distressed expression" on her startled face in response to being spanked by a virtuous stranger. And yes, the "hint of enjoyment" on the Captain's face is there for a reason too. He obviously enjoys his work. :D

Cheers,
Dan
jimc

Post by jimc »

i really enjoy this spanking scene like others have commented about her clothes and i really enjoy the colors you have posted and of course your positioning esp. when he puts her otk. Sometimes i cannot comment as i share a computer and i may only have a few minutes to look at some of the items and not enough time to comment, but i do want you to know that i really do appreciate your artwork and that you have shared it. Thank you and have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Sorry to be a little late to the party, but better late than never. I very much enjoyed these three most recent panels as our story has advanced to the fanny-warming stage :lol: I relish the great OTK positioning, and note that our Speeding Spankee is perhaps a little more slender than some of your other bad girls. This is a terrific spanking panel, with Speeder's head up and back arched and a look of dismay on her face, while CW's expression is perhaps even better: determination to get the job done and pleasure at doing the job well mixed together.

Our world could use more super-heroes like Captain Woodshed and more spanking cartoonists like Dan :D !
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

These are the final panels of Captain Woodshed's sensational adventures in traffic. Hope you have learned, ladies, disobeying the law is no fun... especially with C.W. on patrol.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

That was a spanking and a half! Spankee may be tempted to leave the car where it is and walk.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Dan,

I got a big kick from the first panel where our naughty driver is telling our hero to stop it! CW is holding her, face down across his lap with her her dress and her bottom up. The spanking is hurting her naughty bottom and she's starting to cry and even with all this, it apparently hasn't occurred to her that she's really not in a position to be giving him any orders :lol: I love her startled expression in the second part of the panel :D . Her bottom is obviously on fire and she seems really surprised that CW can spank even harder than he has been :lol: . The drawing of her crying in the last panel is just wonderful ;) . It reminds me of an old girl friend who used to have much the same expression toward the end of a good spanking once I had gotten her squalling 8-) . She was always promising to be a good girl by that point in the spanking too ;) . I think CW has taken our snotty speeder and reduced her to a sorry, little girl's state.......just as it should be :D . I think she looks really cute at this point. Of course, she looks cute rubbing her bottom while CW finishes lecturing her too :lol: . Thanks for sharing this with us. Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

An exciting conclusion to an outstanding adventure! Like Phil O., I was very much impressed by the penultimate panel and the close-up on our speeding spankee's face - how her rear end must be sizzling to produce an expression like that!

Going through the whole thing again, the layout achieves efficient storytelling with no panel wasted. I wish I remembered the black & white version of this cartoon so I could comment more on the coloring, but I don't and believe I never saw it. However, the coloring is consistent, controlled, and certainly effective throughout.

Overall, another satisfying adventure of Captain Woodshed :D .
-- Web-Ed