Growing Pains-episode 2

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2

Post by web-ed »

Another good episode. Lynne's mind is definitely concentrating on the spanking sensations now.

There are basically two ways to help the spankee get to the point of release: the quick pain overload and the slow-and-steady cumulative effect. I generally prefer the latter is it seems more humane (less intense pain), but if the spankee is close to tears I will sometimes up the intensity to push her quickly over the edge rather than making her suffer longer. It's a tough call, and one that isn't relevant to every spanking or perhaps even most spankings, but it's something every spanker should be aware of.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:GREAT WORK Overbarrel 8-) 8-) 8-) I think the time have come for Lynne dad to make a major decision should he now lower her panty a give her a bare bottom spanking or just continue to warm her panty :?: :?: :?:
Hi Butch,

That's an interesting observation ;) . I think it's always the duty of the spanker to watch the reactions of the girl he's spanking and make decisions about how best to proceed based on those reactions. We'll just have to wait and watch to see what he decides 8-) . I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Another good episode. Lynne's mind is definitely concentrating on the spanking sensations now.
Hi web-ed,

This seems to be exactly what her dad had in mind for Lynne, exactly what he knew she needed to do 8-) . I also think Lynne knew it too although she needed a little incentive to admit it to herself :lol: .
web-ed wrote:There are basically two ways to help the spankee get to the point of release: the quick pain overload and the slow-and-steady cumulative effect. I generally prefer the latter is it seems more humane (less intense pain), but if the spankee is close to tears I will sometimes up the intensity to push her quickly over the edge rather than making her suffer longer. It's a tough call, and one that isn't relevant to every spanking or perhaps even most spankings, but it's something every spanker should be aware of.
I too prefer the slow and steady method. Not only is it more humane, as you noted, but it also extends the intimate contact between the spanker and the spankee which ultimately makes the spanking more satisfying for both:D Of course, it all depends on the individual situation ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Lynne is now operating on instinct, which is exactly where her dad was steering her 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
frantic
frantic
2010.jpg (320.6 KiB) Viewed 5003 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2 2009

Post by web-ed »

Can't believe I'm the first to comment after four days - I think the pressure of the Christmas season may be having some effect on how much traffic we're getting (maybe I'll check on that and report back).

It's hard to evaluate this latest panel on its own. By itself, there isn't anything particularly striking about it. Only when placed in context (I view the panels in sequence using a photo-viewer) do we see the visual variety and physical progress taking place as Lynne becomes increasingly distressed (on her way to being de-stressed :lol: ). You can see this even if you just look at this panel and two before it.

So good storytelling, Phil. I should say more but I'm getting sleepy. I see that we don't have a "sleepy" smiley so I'll have to use this one :| .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:It's hard to evaluate this latest panel on its own. By itself, there isn't anything particularly striking about it. Only when placed in context (I view the panels in sequence using a photo-viewer) do we see the visual variety and physical progress taking place as Lynne becomes increasingly distressed (on her way to being de-stressed :lol: ). You can see this even if you just look at this panel and two before it.
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you noticed that progression. I like to depict the various stages as the spanking progresses just as I like to show her bottom gradually getting redder as the spanking goes on and it's nice to know someone noticed :D .
web-ed wrote:So good storytelling, Phil. I should say more but I'm getting sleepy. I see that we don't have a "sleepy" smiley so I'll have to use this one :| .
I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

We seem to be having the calm before the storm. Lynne's dad is giving her just enough time to realize what's going to happen next. I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
realizing
realizing
2011.jpg (304.78 KiB) Viewed 4890 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

is Lynne trying to hold back her tears judging from her facial expression :lol: hope that when dad do take down her panty he realize that she not a little girl anymore :o :D :D :D keep up the great work 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:is Lynne trying to hold back her tears judging from her facial expression :lol: hope that when dad do take down her panty he realize that she not a little girl anymore :o :D :D :D keep up the great work 8-)
Hi Butch,

I think Lynne's tears are still flowing although perhaps they have slowed a bit momentarily since her dad has stopped spanking briefly. I hadn't intended to show that she was deliberately trying to hold them back but I was intending for her expression to show that her bottom end was stinging like the dickens :D . Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the view. Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

In your pic no. 2011, we read Lynne's thoughts as she thinks:

"I just hate needing a spanking! I thought I was past this...!"

And that reminds me of overbarrel's F/F toon by El Manto Negro, where we find a middle-aged mother spanking her twenty-something daughter with a whip. The young woman is taking her punishment stoically, but says: "and I'm not too old for a spanking?" The mother, still spanking away, replies:

"No my sweet dear, you will NEVER be too old for a spanking!"

Face it. Some people just love to deliver spankings when the opportunity presents itself. I don't put overbarrel's father figure in that category, though. He seems to be genuinely devoted to his girls, and wants for them only the best... even if "the best" includes some good, sound, over-the-knee spankings! :D :D

Cheers,
Dan
jimc

Post by jimc »

I really enjoy your positioning and thoughts in this series. I think her costume, coloring and thoughts are great. In some ways i think this is not going to be the only spanking in this episode. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Looks like Lynne will be sleeping uncomfortably for a while.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Will we be going back to Ad and Frances or is there a Christmas story with the Hiney sisters coming up?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:In your pic no. 2011, we read Lynne's thoughts as she thinks:

"I just hate needing a spanking! I thought I was past this...!"

And that reminds me of overbarrel's F/F toon by El Manto Negro, where we find a middle-aged mother spanking her twenty-something daughter with a whip. The young woman is taking her punishment stoically, but says: "and I'm not too old for a spanking?" The mother, still spanking away, replies:

"No my sweet dear, you will NEVER be too old for a spanking!"

Face it. Some people just love to deliver spankings when the opportunity presents itself. I don't put overbarrel's father figure in that category, though. He seems to be genuinely devoted to his girls, and wants for them only the best... even if "the best" includes some good, sound, over-the-knee spankings! :D :D

Cheers,
Dan
HI Dan,

I think your analysis of Lynne's dad is right on the money. I will add that in the case of Lynne's mom, I think he enjoys spanking her a lot more even if he does have her best interests at heart :lol: . Part of that could be the after the spanking activities 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:I really enjoy your positioning and thoughts in this series. I think her costume, coloring and thoughts are great. In some ways i think this is not going to be the only spanking in this episode. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim
Hi Jim,

I'm glad you're enjoying the view and her thoughts about getting a spanking :D . There are lots of possible spankings left in the "Growing Pains" saga ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Looks like Lynne will be sleeping uncomfortably for a while.
HI Willjohn,

If you mean physically, I'd say you're right. Emotionally, she might just be sleeping more soundly after this spanking 8-) .
willjohn wrote:Will we be going back to Ad and Frances or is there a Christmas story with the Hiney sisters coming up?
We will be going back to Ed and Francis at some point although I can't say just when. It's not looking like I am going to get time to do any Santa spankings this year. I am playing trumpet in 3 concert bands right now and I just finished my 5th Christmas concert with 2 more left to go. Besides that, I have been doing Christmas spankings for a long time now and I've pretty much run out of ideas. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Lynne's dad is steering herback in time......just where she needs to go 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
little girl again
little girl again
2012.jpg (296.33 KiB) Viewed 5629 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Lynne is going through some hard Growing Pains :twisted: :lol: :lol: and will be a much better young woman after this! GREAT ART WORK! 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Lynne is going through some hard Growing Pains :twisted: :lol: :lol: and will be a much better young woman after this! GREAT ART WORK! 8-)
Hi Butch,

Lynne is indeed going through some "Growing Pains" and, as we'll see, so are all the other girls in this toon :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Reminds me of an Erica Scott clip where she played an overbearing manager spanked by her male assistant.

Assistant: " This will stop you getting on your high horse!"
Erica: " Are you kidding? After this I will never be able to sit on a horse again!" :roll: