O.T. Katie goes to see a movie

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: O.T. Katie goes to see a movie

Post by willjohn »

Bullmoose will always find a reason to spank Katie's shapely bum, not caring whether it is a good reason or not. Perhaps after she burns the costume he will spank her for polluting the atmosphere. :lol:
hugob00m

Re: Katie as a supervillainess

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sweetspot. Thanks for your comments.
Sweetspot wrote:Great story in one episode At first I thought it was an elaborate role play situation but in 05 I see that Moosey had ordered her never to wear the evil Katie costume again so I guess this was an actual disciplinary spanking for Katie. Of course, I doubt that we could say any of her spankings are 100% punishment spankings because of the pleasure her spanker (not to mention us) gets out of her being spanked.
Well... I think the spankings that Katie gets are more disciplinary in her mind than in the minds of the men who spank her. This time, she actually did something she wasn't supposed to do, knowing she wasn't supposed to do it. On the other hand... Bullmoose might possibly regret ordering Katie to burn the costume, considering how her butt looks and feels in it!
Sweetspot wrote:I missed the story when she first wore the Evil Katie outfit and I assume actually did something "evil" could you let me know where I can find it
Not really all that evil, but enough to give Bullmoose an excuse to spank her.
Here's the link to the original "Evil Katie" story: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=176&start=80
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote:Bullmoose will always find a reason to spank Katie's shapely bum, not caring whether it is a good reason or not.
That's for sure! ;) ;) ;) ;)
willjohn wrote:Perhaps after she burns the costume he will spank her for polluting the atmosphere.
Not exactly, but your idea is very similar to what happens in the next story.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI Boom,

I think I may have mentioned this before but I think Katie looks really cute in her slip in panel 1 :D . I like the way Katie is bending over as she struggles to pull up the tight suit in panel 2 8-) . I know a young woman who says that she doesn't know any girls who do not check out their rear end in the mirror, as Katie is doing , before going out ;) . Katie knew it was going to happen but she just had to go ahead and see if that suit fit :lol: . I really like Katie's expressions in panel 4, especially her look of apprehension as Moosey is preparing to turn her over and she feels his hand through the paper thin fabric of that suit :lol: . apparently, he likes the way it feels too 8-) . In panel 5, I can't believe that Katie is taking time to argue about whether he called her bottom fat :lol: .I just love the look of distress on Katie's face as Bullmoose lands a good swat in panel 6. It would appear that she wasn't expecting one that hard :lol: . There's the bending over position in panel 7 again but this time it looks much cuter since her bottom is now glowing red :D . One of the great things about Katie is that she looks really cute, even in her bathrobe ;) . Good story :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

" Evil Katie" and her platoon of clones. Every time Bullmoose spanked one of them Katie felt it.

Ah, good times! :lol: :twisted:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil O. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:I think I may have mentioned this before but I think Katie looks really cute in her slip in panel 1.
Since you liked the slip Katie wore in the previous story, I decided to begin this story with her wearing one.
overbarrel49 wrote: I like the way Katie is bending over as she struggles to pull up the tight suit in panel 2. I know a young woman who says that she doesn't know any girls who do not check out their rear end in the mirror, as Katie is doing, before going out. Katie knew it was going to happen but she just had to go ahead and see if that suit fit.
A girl like her always looks good in something she has to struggle to get into... and she usually looks good struggling. She knows that Bullmoose likes her round bottom and she knows she'll get spanked if he catches her in the Evil Katie costume... but in her mind, she still can't seem to connect the two things.
overbarrel49 wrote:I really like Katie's expressions in panel 4, especially her look of apprehension as Moosey is preparing to turn her over and she feels his hand through the paper thin fabric of that suit. apparently, he likes the way it feels too.
I like that you notice her expressions. I try very hard to get them just right.
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 5, I can't believe that Katie is taking time to argue about whether he called her bottom fat.
Not very smart when she's already about to get a spanking!
overbarrel49 wrote:I just love the look of distress on Katie's face as Bullmoose lands a good swat in panel 6. It would appear that she wasn't expecting one that hard.
Again, I'm glad you noticed the expression. I worked pretty hard on that one. Yeah. Bullmoose just gave her a good hard swat right there!
overbarrel49 wrote:There's the bending over position in panel 7 again but this time it looks much cuter since her bottom is now glowing red.
Heh heh!
overbarrel49 wrote:One of the great things about Katie is that she looks really cute, even in her bathrobe.
Glad you liked it. Again, thanks for your very detailed comments.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:" Evil Katie" and her platoon of clones. Every time Bullmoose spanked one of them Katie felt it.

Ah, good times!
I'm glad you liked that one. Although it turned out that "Evil Katie" wasn't really all that evil... just a bit naughty!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

As I remember it was one of her failed attempts to be taken seriously after the Neanderthal fiasco. :ugeek:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:As I remember it was one of her failed attempts to be taken seriously after the Neanderthal fiasco.
Yeah, it was. I guess it's tough to get the guys to notice her brains when they're all ogling her backside!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Her backside is more obvious than the contents of her head.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Nice, short 8-panel story, B00m! Katie looked very sexy bending over in panel 2 to put her costume on and then again in panel 7 to take it off, and it was a great visual gag to have her behind all red in the second panel because it did so obviously recall panel 2. Of course, the moment Katie put the costume on we all knew she was going to get spanked, but as even she herself admits, she deserved it, so no problem :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi everybody. I am happy and proud to note that hugo b00m's OTKatie is a fan of my Captain Woodshed. For those who don't know, I created Captain Woodshed in a comic strip in about 1997. (Yep, last century.)

Proud as I am about Katie's interest in my Captain, I have not been able to produce any more CW panels lately. (Web-ed understands my problem.)

In April, I plan to post two entertainment-based photos that I have not seen posted here before. After that, I'll probably return to my drawing board and come up with a new "Tommy and Miss Johnson" short story. Yes, I realize you are probably all bored with seeing Tommy spanking Miss Johnson again and again... but I have plans to mix things up a little. You will see a new angle here.

But the BIGGEST problem I have with drawing toons for CSR is the same as it has always been: NOBODY watches them! Or, if anyone does see these toons, they almost NEVER take the time to post a comment! When I saw that b00m had come up with a new story about Katie going to the movies to see Captain Woodshed, I felt: Well, finally! B00m is sure to get a lot of comments for this effort!

But most of the comments he DID receive were from just three parties: Web-ed, overbarrel49, and Phil Sweetspot.

This is what folks should remember: These cartoons do have some value. In the 1990s, I got PAID, in American DOLLARS, for every toon I had published in certain spanking-related magazines. But then this new beast called the Internet came along and killed paper publications, so now if we cartoonists want to profit from our artwork, we have to rely on the Internet. And we all know that with this gadget, a savvy reader can "steal" our work with a single keyboard stroke. This is one reason why several artists have given up and stopped drawing new pics.

So, the drought continues. The good Lord wlling and the creeks don't rise, maybe I'll see you all in April. :)

Cheers,
Dan

P.S.: Send comments!
hugob00m

Burning the Costume

Post by hugob00m »

This story begins where the last one ended.
000fire01.jpg
000fire01.jpg (106.07 KiB) Viewed 8904 times
hugob00m

Burning the Costume

Post by hugob00m »

000fire02.jpg
000fire02.jpg (123.98 KiB) Viewed 8904 times
hugob00m

Burning the Costume

Post by hugob00m »

000fire03.jpg
000fire03.jpg (110.89 KiB) Viewed 8904 times