Poll: Which Strip Heroine Should Be Spanked?

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.

Which Comic Strip Heroine Would You Most Like To See Get Spanked?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Aleta, from Prince Valiant
5%
Blondie
8%
Brenda Starr
25%
Daisy Mae, from Li'l Abner
6%
Fritzi Ritz
6%
The Jackson Twins
12%
Katy Keene
9%
Miss Buxley, from Beetle Bailey
11%
Moonbeam McSwine, also from Li'l Abner
11%
Winnie Winkle
8%

Total votes: 65

web-ed
Site Admin

Poll: Which Strip Heroine Should Be Spanked?

Post by web-ed »

O.K., it's time for the promised poll! Which of the following strip heroines would you most like to see spanked? (Sorry if your favorite didn't make the list - JimC and I did the best we could, but we couldn't include every character because polls are limited to 10 options). The "winner" gets spanked! Or at least, she gets added to the official CSR commission list (yes, there is indeed such a document), which means she gets the spanking when we get the money!

By the way, if you don't like this poll, feel free to start one of your own. Both registered users and guests are allowed to create polls. Please note that the POLL option is available only for the first topic posted (i.e., you can't start a poll in a reply to someone else's post).

We'll run this poll through Valentine's Day to give everyone a chance to vote. You may go back and change your vote later, but you cannot vote twice - this may be the Chicago Spanking Review, but it isn't a Chicago election! (This means no dead people are allowed to vote, either.) Vote for up to three, and may the best woman get spanked!

And the nominees are:
poll_aleta.jpg (39.27 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
Blondie
Blondie
poll_blondie.jpg (24.19 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
Brenda Starr
Brenda Starr
poll_brenda_starr.jpg (44.09 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
poll_daisy_mae.jpg (45.47 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
Fritzi Ritz
Fritzi Ritz
poll_fritzi_ritz.jpg (71.24 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
The Jackson Twins (the bongos and beatnik poet really date this one!)
The Jackson Twins (the bongos and beatnik poet really date this one!)
poll_jacksontwins1960.jpg (113.39 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
Katy Keene (who spanked her little sister on occasion)
Katy Keene (who spanked her little sister on occasion)
poll_katy_keene.jpg (55.36 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
poll_miss_buxley.jpg (33.68 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
Moonbeam McSwine (also from Li'l Abner)
Moonbeam McSwine (also from Li'l Abner)
poll_moonbeam_mcswine.jpg (21.81 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
Winnie Winkle
Winnie Winkle
poll_winnie_winkle2.jpg (29.61 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Re: Poll: Which Strip Heroine Should Be Spanked?

Post by jimc »

Good pictures for the poll (i somehow think there should always be a view of their bottoms as well.) Too much work i know, but just a random thought. One comment for the voters on the poll Both Katy Keene and Fritzi Ritz had paper dolls of them , so they always had shots of them in their underwear. I always thought the Jackson Twins were older than beatniks, so i was surprized to see that find of the Jackson twins.( 1 series i saw them in was in gym outfits and they did seem to hug the curves a little better. Thanks for the poll web ed.
Jim
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Aleta did get spanked in a Prince Valiant comic. Believe also Daisy Mae may have gotten it.
Tough to pick only 3.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Tanner wrote:Aleta did get spanked in a Prince Valiant comic. Believe also Daisy Mae may have gotten it.
Tough to pick only 3.
Right you are about the spankings. Daisy Mae was spanked several times, one of which I posted here although it isn't thumbnailed so you wouldn't know it was there from looking at the Humor Gallery index page. The classic spanking of Aleta by Val is in the Comics Gallery here.

And yes, I had trouble picking only 3 myself - I keep second-guessing my choices.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

Yes the poll is hard to pick only 3 as all of them are my choices. (The hillbilly girl getting a spanking from her Paw that you have is not Daisy Mae, but one of the many great imatations done by DSD) (There were many hillbilly daughters that ended up over their Paw's knee that were all based on Daisy Mae and on the everloving citizens of Dogpatch USA.) Although it appears that the front-runner is our newsgal Brenda Starr i hope some of the lesser ones are still considered as well.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

The focus on that web page was indeed DSD as altered by an unknown hand (to be updated soon, by the way), but if you scroll down to the bottom, I also included a genuine Daisy Mae spanking from the Li'l Abner strip itself. In addition to the original version of that DSD hillbilly scene, I have another DSD cartoon on a similar theme, though not so obviously inspired by Li'l Abner. It will be posted eventually as well.

[2/27 update: JimC informed me that the "unknown hand" I referred to above was really Funbun, and the page now reflects this. More on Funbun will be forthcoming.]
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

So Brenda Starr is the clear favorite, with the Jackson Twins coming in second. Nice to know there are people around who remember these old comics. Would have hoped for more support for Katy Keene and Fritzi Ritz.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

More on the Jackson Twins. This strip ran in the 50s and 60s and maybe later, has not been around for years. Do recall a couple spanking threats or references, usuallly related to the twins sometimes switching places to fool a parent or someone.
The pair were Jan, the happy-go-lucky, less responsible one, who was more into parties and boys, than was her more serious, studious sister Jill.
Another thought-wonder if the creators of the Sweet Valley High books and TV show Sweet Valley High with twin sisters Jessica(the wild one) and Elizabeth(the serious one) Wakefield. They too sometimes did the twin switch. Really belongs on the other board, but Sweet Valley High was another TV show that could have used some good spankings. Of course the same is true of any show featuring blonde,toned,bikini-clad California girls..
web-ed
Site Admin

Thanks for the info on Twins, and more

Post by web-ed »

Thanks for the info on the various Twins, and of course we can all agree on the desirability, indeed the urgent necessity, of spanking those blonde, toned,bikini-clad California girls! Your discussion of twins reminded me of a spanking threat on the old Patty Duke show, where the girls (who, implausibly, were cousins) narrowly escaped being spanked by William Schallert. I haven't see this show in many years, but I remember that it seemed like we would be treated to a double spanking for sure as he asked them which one wanted to go first! Unfortunately, they got a last-minute reprieve.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes, i do remember that episode and thought like you there would be a spanking in the show (it would have been a great one even if it was to the same actress) i did read somewhere that Patty Duke had been abused and in deference to her they changed the story and i don't think she was even threatened again. An intresting note the actor who played her father William Schallert also played the brother and the woman who played the mother had played his wife on Dobie Gillis and they had played teachers on that show. Of course i always wondered about how they could pass for twins as Kathy wore her hair different and always did speak in the accented english that Patty did not and i saw that they did go to great lengths to make them look different, but Kathy could change to Patty better than Patty could change to Kathy. I always thought a twin spanking would be a fantastic turn on i always watched the twin shows like sister/sister and thought about them getting a spanking together or one where they watched each other getting spanked and the mother or father would say something like you have a rare ability to see your spanking as i deliver it (like a mirror spanking). Also let's not forget the evil twins on Bewitched and I dream of Jeannie that did get swats in those shows.
Jim
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

No twins, but still sisters-the Halliwell sisters of Charmed, were all candidates for sound spankings, especially Alyssa Milano and Shannen Doherty.
jimc

Post by jimc »

agreed yet i liked all of them i actually thought piper was better than Prue at spankability. Another sister show TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT or designing women when delta burke was back to being hot and 1 step at a time ( can you imagine a reunion show with Valerie Bertinelli and Mackenzie Phillips now?) even the brady girls when they got older were also in the mix. We have also mentioned Petticoat Junction as a sister show that all 5 actresses that played the BRADLEY Sisters were quite spankable.
jIm
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Heres one to add to the list Mary Jane Parker! You don"t know how many times i prayed that the writer at Marvel would give this lady a good spanking! Beside from BlackCat another strong female bottom that need to be set on fire :lol: IF SuperMan could spank Lois Lane for sticking her nose in his business than the same should go for Mrs.Parker who need to be put over Spidy"s knee from time to time for a good hard spanking! Hey!"" she got the bottom for it :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

I would love to see Blondie get spanked plus Moonbeam man was she built :D how about Cherry in Mark Trails or MaryJane in Spiderman and what about Tess in Dick Tracy or any beautiful Moll in that comic getting a good solid spanking OTK 8-) heres one nobody mention that I would love see being spanked Liz from Garfield :D would like to watch her facial expressing as Jon slap her plump bottom across his lap Hard! :lol:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I haven't seen a comic of "Brenda Starr" in some time, but of all your candidates for a comic spanking, Brenda would be my choice.

Three times.

Cheers.
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Well, Brenda was the winner or our poll back in 2010, Dan, so if I can ever raise the cash, I should commission such a work. As a matter of fact, I did commission something recently (at greatly reduced prices), but it was a Lara Croft piece to go with two others I already have in the files and that I want to present during this summer's Super-Spanking spectacular. I have been finding a few Brenda Starr strip reprints from recently-digitized comic books, but no spankings yet.

Butch: There could be some Blondie spanking out there that everyone's forgotten about because the strip ran so long. Cherry in Mark Trails or Mary Jane from Spider-Man are distinct possibilities, and in fact we have one of both in the Comics Galleries already.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Brenda Starr like Lois Lane needs a good spanking from time to time :lol: but heres a lady that could use one Dennis The Menace MOM ! really would have been good to see her get a spanking otk in a comic :lol: would love to see a spoof of this comic where Mr. Wilson is spanking her over his knees while scolding her about being a bad parent :lol: also would love seeing her sitting in the corner with her son Dennis asking what are you being punish for :twisted: :lol: