Mary Louise Parker!

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Mary Louise Parker!

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another celebrity birthday worth mentioning. Today, August Second, 2013, is Mary Louise Parker's 49th birthday. Of course, we got to see her get spanked in an episode of Weeds a couple of years ago.
weeds.jpg
weeds.jpg (12.91 KiB) Viewed 4567 times
Mmmm! She looked so good wearing a short dress that rode up when the man turned her over his knee, and those cute little black lace panties! Too bad I don't have a clearer picture of that moment in television history.

Here's a nice clear shot of her in a tempting position.
weeds 2.jpg
weeds 2.jpg (59.73 KiB) Viewed 4567 times
And one more shot of her trying to distract us with a pie!
weeds 3.jpg
weeds 3.jpg (59.62 KiB) Viewed 4567 times
Nice try, Mary Louise, but if you aren't going to wear any more than that apron in the kitchen, our eyes are bound to drift down to that other tasty treat you've got!

Happy birthday to Mary Louise Parker!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Mary Louise Parker!

Post by web-ed »

I remember seeing the Weeds spanking posted around - it was an o.k. scene although I never watched the series, generally avoiding television as I do. Still extracts are often of poor quality - I'm not sure why that is, although it occurs to me that if you extract a frame from an MPEG-2 video file (such as would be found on a DVD, even though the extension there is VOB instead MPG), there is only a 1 in 15 chance that the frame you picked would have all the information necessary to produce a good picture file (this is part of the way video compression techniques such as MPEG-2 work - necessary in order to save file space). In fact, video equipment is becoming so good that the limitations of MPEG-2 are going to become apparent with visible artifacts on the screen (I seem them occasionally even now).

Anyway, I like your other shot of Mary Louise better, and I think she looks more spankable there than she did in the Weeds scene.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i love the apron she's dressed in the 3rd picture you posted :D . i always fantasized about watching a girl wearing that working in the kitchen while she awaits a spanking from me. of course, once the spanking is over, she can go back to work while i watch her now reddened bottom 8-) . if you remember, i used aprons for Jennifer and Sara Ann in the last pic of "One Good Turn"............although they did have their panties back on :D . thanks for posting these. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Still extracts are often of poor quality - I'm not sure why that is, although it occurs to me that if you extract a frame from an MPEG-2 video file (such as would be found on a DVD, even though the extension there is VOB instead MPG), there is only a 1 in 15 chance that the frame you picked would have all the information necessary to produce a good picture file (this is part of the way video compression techniques such as MPEG-2 work - necessary in order to save file space). In fact, video equipment is becoming so good that the limitations of MPEG-2 are going to become apparent with visible artifacts on the screen (I seem them occasionally even now).
It's too bad they didn't do a "publicity still" with Mary Louise Parker and the male actor posing for a regular camera. In the "Olden Days", they used to... sometimes even for shows that didn't actually have spankings in them. Father of the Bride with Elizabeth Taylor and Behave Yourself with Shelley Winters are two that come to mind. Of course, movies such as McLintock!, Reap the Wild Wind, Vagabond Kingand Kiss Me, Kate that DID include spankings, all had promotional still photos taken of the female star in an O.T.K. pose. I miss those old spanking stills... even the deceptive ones!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I've been trying to upgrade my pics from that 2008 episode of "Weeds." Maybe these will work:

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Dan - I think your stills here came out very well. I like the expression on Mary's face - yes, dear, this is what it feels like to get spanked :) !
-- Web-Ed