Turn of Events

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Turn of Events

Post by overbarrel49 »

Raquel seems inexperienced at this
Raquel seems inexperienced at this
026.jpg (322.66 KiB) Viewed 3345 times
hi everyone,

in addition to the fact that it hurts, spanking seems to have some other surprising aspects for Raquel :lol: . meanwhile, Penny is making some surprising discoveries herself :shock: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #26

Post by web-ed »

In examining panels 25 and 26, I'm struck by the fact that the two males are both on a constant, steady path, while the two females are more uncertain about what to say or do next. This is in keeping with male and female psychology. Quinton has now pinned Raquel's arm, while her bottom is even redder (good continuity from #25) and Oliver still has both eyes focused laser-like on said bottom :lol: . Penny is having a hard time handling her feelings of arousal, while Raquel is having a hard time handling the pain, and the poor girl still hasn't learned that her spanking won't stop until her attitude changes.

Next, it's time for the hairbrush! Will Raquel figure out that supplication and pleading are what's called for before its "too late"? I guess we'll find out next time! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote: In examining panels 25 and 26, I'm struck by the fact that the two males are both on a constant, steady path, while the two females are more uncertain about what to say or do next. This is in keeping with male and female psychology.
hi web-ed,

i am constantly impressed with your observations and analysis of spanking drawings. you consistently notice things that i think many other viewers probably wouldn't think about. here , i think you are exactly right :D . of course, in all fairness, the girls seem to have more emotional issues to deal with which might cause them to be flustered and uncertain :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Quinton has now pinned Raquel's arm, while her bottom is even redder (good continuity from #25) and Oliver still has both eyes focused laser-like on said bottom :lol: .
yeah, all Quinton has to worry about it staying on task.............which at times over the years has been a difficult task for me due to a state of high arousal :lol: . Oliver is good to go since all he has to do is watch and enjoy :D . thanks for the comment about the continuity on Raquel's reddening bottom. it's a more difficult task than folks might imagine to keep getting redder without getting her bottom too red. i have already had one comment from a spankee that her bottom is so red that she doesn't see how the hair brush will make it any redder. i claim a bit of artistic license on my toons and usually wind up with bottoms that are a little too red just to make sure my viewers know she has been well spanked.
web-ed wrote: Penny is having a hard time handling her feelings of arousal, while Raquel is having a hard time handling the pain, and the poor girl still hasn't learned that her spanking won't stop until her attitude changes.

Next, it's time for the hairbrush! Will Raquel figure out that supplication and pleading are what's called for before its "too late"? I guess we'll find out next time! :)
the girls do both have a lot of emotions and sensations to deal with at this time ;) . i'm sure Raquel will soon figure out how to plead for the spanking to stop 8-) . the hair brush will indeed be coming up in our next episode. i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Is it possible Raquel is enjoying her walloping more than she is letting on & is looking forward to the hairbrush? :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Is it possible Raquel is enjoying her walloping more than she is letting on & is looking forward to the hairbrush? :roll:
hi willjohn,

this is an interesting theory. even if she isn't looking forward to the hair brush right now, i have to wonder if she won't look back fondly on the whole experience after he's finished applying that hair brush ;) . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Mmmmm! I like this week's episode of your story! Poor Raquel's bottom is getting redder and redder... AND NOW... it looks like she's going to get the hairbrush too! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: But... is Penny enjoying her friend's predicament a little too much? I wonder if Oliver is through with her punishment, or if this is just a temporary interruption? Weren't the two ladies just about to take off on ANOTHER shopping trip? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Regarding the observations that web-ed and willjohn have made: I believe that at some point in the future, Raquel is going to have fond memories of that first spanking given to her by her husband... perhaps even later that same night... IF the spanking eventually turns from punishment to foreplay, and she finds out just how much it turns her man on to have her bare bottom at his mercy! :D :D :D :D But right now, I think she's only thinking, "@#$%! That HURTS!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Mmmmm! I like this week's episode of your story! Poor Raquel's bottom is getting redder and redder... AND NOW... it looks like she's going to get the hairbrush too! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: But... is Penny enjoying her friend's predicament a little too much? I wonder if Oliver is through with her punishment, or if this is just a temporary interruption? Weren't the two ladies just about to take off on ANOTHER shopping trip? ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi Boom,

it does appear that Raquel is going to get a sample of the hair brush. i think i might have actually gotten her bottom a bit too red in this pic but be that as it may, Raquel is still going to sample the hair brush for a while. i'll claim some artistic license to cover that :lol: . Penny does seem to be enjoying her friend's predicament and also seems to be enjoying the attention Oliver is giving her at the same time :D . seems to me this could all lead to some after spanking activities ;) . considering everything, i have a hunch the girls may choose to postpone their next shopping trip for a few days :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Regarding the observations that web-ed and willjohn have made: I believe that at some point in the future, Raquel is going to have fond memories of that first spanking given to her by her husband... perhaps even later that same night... IF the spanking eventually turns from punishment to foreplay, and she finds out just how much it turns her man on to have her bare bottom at his mercy! :D :D :D :D But right now, I think she's only thinking, "@#$%! That HURTS!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think you'e right about those "fond memories' that could certainly develop :D . i also agree with your speculation about what she's thinking now. i think most spankees would agree that they like the idea of a spanking beforehand and the fond memories afterward but during the spanking.............not so much :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Does Penny's thought bubble indicate that she expects another spanking for not putting her knickers back on?

Just a thought.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Does Penny's thought bubble indicate that she expects another spanking for not putting her knickers back on?

Just a thought.
hi Willjohn,

that was not my intention here. it's just that she's getting very aroused...........very wet............and does not have any panties on. perhaps this is a bit of a stretch on my part but it seemed to me that this could be a problem for Penny and i have gotten comments from a couple of spankees who have indicated that it could be an embarrassment for her. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

this isn't what Raquel wanted to see
this isn't what Raquel wanted to see
027.jpg (320.69 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
hi everyone,

well, here's that hair brush we've all been expecting :D . Raquel is objecting but it appears that Penny has wisely decided to take care of her own bottom so it looks like Raquel is on her own............i guess friendship only goes so far :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic . phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Is Penny being compliant because she's already gotten one spanking and she doesn't want to anger her man? OR is she enjoying the fact that the tables have been turned, and now SHE gets to be the voyeur while her friend suffers the embarrassment of being spanked in front of witnesses? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sweet revenge! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or maybe it's both!

I think Oliver is more attracted to his pretty neighbor than he might want to admit, He's certainly enjoying the view from the position where he's standing! Also, he seems eager for his friend to use the hairbrush! And I think the audience is looking forward to seeing Quinton paddle his lady's luscious backside with Penny's hairbrush too... speaking for myself, I know I am! :D :D :D :D

The only one who is not happy about what's about to happen is Raquel herself! ...And MAYBE she could justifiably say that she didn't do as much to deserve a spanking as Penny did... and therefore, her spanking should be less severe... But then... my mind goes back to the little shopping trip she was planning... ;) ;) ;) ;) Do the men know anything about that? I'm thinking they don't. And if they don't already know, then what happens when they find out? ;) ;) ;) ;)

As usual, this is a great story and I really like your latest panel! Raquel's body language seems to show that she's at a transition point between defiance and acquiescence. I believe that she is no longer questioning her husband's right to spank her when she's been naughty... but she's also quite aware that she's not going to like what's coming next... but I'm pretty sure she realizes by now that she's powerless to prevent it!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Is Penny being compliant because she's already gotten one spanking and she doesn't want to anger her man? OR is she enjoying the fact that the tables have been turned, and now SHE gets to be the voyeur while her friend suffers the embarrassment of being spanked in front of witnesses? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sweet revenge! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or maybe it's both!
hi Boom,

i'm gonna go with your last option here............i really do think it's both...........not to mention that she got to retrieve her panties :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:I think Oliver is more attracted to his pretty neighbor than he might want to admit, He's certainly enjoying the view from the position where he's standing! Also, he seems eager for his friend to use the hairbrush! And I think the audience is looking forward to seeing Quinton paddle his lady's luscious backside with Penny's hairbrush too... speaking for myself, I know I am! :D :D :D :D
i don't know if Oliver is attracted to Raqeul or not but he's certainly enjoying the view of her bare bottom getting spanked.......just as i would 8-) . he does seem eager for his friend to use the hairbrush. that should make an interesting and exciting show plus Oliver probably thinks that many girls are naughty by nature and need a good spanking once in a while and so is taking some satisfaction from knowing that it's being taken care of.............just as i would......and apparently, i'm not the only one :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:The only one who is not happy about what's about to happen is Raquel herself! ...And MAYBE she could justifiably say that she didn't do as much to deserve a spanking as Penny did... and therefore, her spanking should be less severe... But then... my mind goes back to the little shopping trip she was planning... ;) ;) ;) ;) Do the men know anything about that? I'm thinking they don't. And if they don't already know, then what happens when they find out? ;) ;) ;) ;)
well, i doubt that the men are aware of any planned shopping trip but it seems likely that if Penny has thought about it at all, she is probably thinking that it would be a wise idea to postpone the aforementioned trip for a few days :lol: . likely Raquel will reach the same conclusion by the time Quinton is done with her :D .
hugob00m wrote:As usual, this is a great story and I really like your latest panel! Raquel's body language seems to show that she's at a transition point between defiance and acquiescence. I believe that she is no longer questioning her husband's right to spank her when she's been naughty... but she's also quite aware that she's not going to like what's coming next... but I'm pretty sure she realizes by now that she's powerless to prevent it!
good observations. i do think she's at a transition point..........and that hair brush is just the tool to hurry to the other side :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed this week's episode :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #27

Post by web-ed »

Poor Raquel is really on her own now - her boyfriend is spanking the daylights out of her, Oliver is standing around staring at her red bottom, and even her friend Penny seems to have gone over to the other side, fetching the hairbrush for Quinton. (One thing's for sure: Penny is a lot more obedient and deferential after her spanking than she was before :D !) Raquel must feel that she's completely on her own now. This is a good transition scene to the "last leg" of Raquel's spanking. :)

Apart from spanking parties, I haven't heard of anything exactly like this happening in real life, where two couples are together in the same room while one of the girls is getting a spanking, but an unusual two-couple incident did occur a few years ago. Strangely, neither of these couples was into spanking in the way we spankos are. But one of the men, let's call him Jim, used a wooden paddle to discipline his girlfriend, and when the other, whom we can call Joe, felt he needed to severely discipline his own girlfriend, he sent her to Jim to get 15 hard swats! The girl, "Josie," was extremely embarrassed at having to bare her bottom for swats from Jim, but she took them and they were so hard she wrote to me and told me it was the most pain she had ever felt.

This story does have a happy ending, by the way - Joe decided to take over the task of disciplining his girlfriend, and asked me how to build his own paddle. And because of the discipline Josie received, she got her life straightened out and she and Joe were able to be happily married! A rare case of pure disciplinary paddling where neither person was into it, and yet it worked perfectly.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Poor Raquel is really on her own now - her boyfriend is spanking the daylights out of her, Oliver is standing around staring at her red bottom, and even her friend Penny seems to have gone over to the other side, fetching the hairbrush for Quinton. (One thing's for sure: Penny is a lot more obedient and deferential after her spanking than she was before :D !) Raquel must feel that she's completely on her own now. This is a good transition scene to the "last leg" of Raquel's spanking. :)
hi web-ed,

yeah, Raquel is now getting that spanking that she deserves :D . of course, it figures that both the men are enjoying this :lol: i have developed a theory that most girls are just born naughty and then they cultivate this as they get older :lol: . as far as Penny goes, i've had a couple of viewers comment that they think Penny is enjoying her friend's predicament just a little too much, which sounds right to me even though i think most of her obedience is because her bottom is still hot and throbbing from her own spanking and she is just being good to avoid any chance of a repeat performance...........at least for a few days 8-) . i too thought this break in the action for Penny to fetch the brush was a good transition and i'm pleased that you commented on it :D .
web-ed wrote:Apart from spanking parties, I haven't heard of anything exactly like this happening in real life, where two couples are together in the same room while one of the girls is getting a spanking, but an unusual two-couple incident did occur a few years ago. Strangely, neither of these couples was into spanking in the way we spankos are. But one of the men, let's call him Jim, used a wooden paddle to discipline his girlfriend, and when the other, whom we can call Joe, felt he needed to severely discipline his own girlfriend, he sent her to Jim to get 15 hard swats! The girl, "Josie," was extremely embarrassed at having to bare her bottom for swats from Jim, but she took them and they were so hard she wrote to me and told me it was the most pain she had ever felt.
this is a very interesting scenario. i have never been to a spanking party and have never witnessed or known of such a scenario. all of this came from my own fantasies and i have a hunch that's why such stories are very popular, because it's the stuff of fantasies that usually never happen. it's the kind of thing that happens in my "ideal" fantasy world............kind of a world that should be in my mind. i thought it was interesting that Joe didn't spank his own girl rather than sending her to Jim. it was also interesting that none of them were actual spankos.............which is too bad since spankos would have enjoyed all this a lot more.
web-ed wrote:This story does have a happy ending, by the way - Joe decided to take over the task of disciplining his girlfriend, and asked me how to build his own paddle. And because of the discipline Josie received, she got her life straightened out and she and Joe were able to be happily married! A rare case of pure disciplinary paddling where neither person was into it, and yet it worked perfectly.
it sounds like Joe got the idea :D i still think it would be more fun with spankos but, as i always say, whatever works for the couple involved is right for them. i have a hunch that our couples in this toon are going to have happen endings too before it's all over :D ;) . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

i can think of two ladies in this who have red endings, Penny's may have turned black & blue by now.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:i can think of two ladies in this who have red endings, Penny's may have turned black & blue by now.
hi Willjohn,

those 2 ladies you mention will indeed have red endings :lol: they may also still have some surprises in store even after the spankings are over 8-) . thanks, phil
bobj7188

Post by bobj7188 »

overbarrel,

I'm enjoying this story (as all your stories). The extensive dialogue and reading their thoughts is a fun addition to the artwork. Now you have me wondering what's in store for these naughty girls!

bob
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

that smarts!
that smarts!
028.jpg (304.04 KiB) Viewed 3235 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Raquel is learning a few things about getting spanked by her husband............including how much that hairbrush hurts :lol: . Penny seems to be learning some stuff too 8-) . i hope you all enjoy the new pic. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

bobj7188 wrote:overbarrel,

I'm enjoying this story (as all your stories). The extensive dialogue and reading their thoughts is a fun addition to the artwork. Now you have me wondering what's in store for these naughty girls!

bob
hi Bob,

i'm happy to hear that you're enjoying this toon :D . i think your comments about the dialog as well as the artwork are shared by many viewers. i used to do pics with titles and no dialog but, over time, i discovered that the "stories" with the dialog seemed to be the ones most folks liked. i guess that makes sense to me. i have seen many great spanking drawings and wondered just what the girl had done to earn the spanking. it seems to me that knowing the story behind the spanking just makes the pics more enjoyable and apparently you would agree with that :D . thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

happy Friday Phil!!

you started my morning off on a great note! everyione still seems to be enjoying Raquels plight except for her. we will see what a quick study she is. the fastest way to stop a spanking is to be compliant and non argumentive. but hopefully Quinton doesn't end it too soon. in this instance I would rather be Penny than Raquel. standing with a sore bottom is definitely better than being in the process of getting one! and I think Raquels embarrassment is heightened by the fact that she knows there is an audience to her spanking. again, thanks for all you hard work and I am enjoying this! have a great weekend my friend!

sunflower