Turn of Events

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Turn of Events

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:happy Friday Phil!!

you started my morning off on a great note! everyione still seems to be enjoying Raquels plight except for her. we will see what a quick study she is. the fastest way to stop a spanking is to be compliant and non argumentive. but hopefully Quinton doesn't end it too soon. in this instance I would rather be Penny than Raquel. standing with a sore bottom is definitely better than being in the process of getting one! and I think Raquels embarrassment is heightened by the fact that she knows there is an audience to her spanking. again, thanks for all you hard work and I am enjoying this! have a great weekend my friend!

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

i'm glad that i was able to help get your day off to a good start :D . i like your analytical approach to this situation which is no doubt the result of you only recently having learned some of this stuff yourself :lol: . we will indeed see how quick a study she is 8-) . however, if she is a bit slow on the uptake, i have no doubt that the hairbrush will hurry her along :lol: . i see also that it didn't take you much thought to decide that you would rather be Penny than Raquel right now ;) . i'm betting that lesson only took one spanking to learn :lol: . interesting comment about Raquel's embarrassment. i would say that's probably especially true since there was a brief break from her spanking while Penny fetched the hairbrush 8-) . i'm happy that you're enjoying the toon and thanks for your comments :D . phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

It's good to see the newest installment of your story. Now, the lovely Raquel is feeling the sting of the hairbrush on her already tender posterior! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And her panties have gone flying! ;) ;) ;) ;) Is she about to learn her lesson? Maybe. But not too soon, I hope!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:It's good to see the newest installment of your story. Now, the lovely Raquel is feeling the sting of the hairbrush on her already tender posterior! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And her panties have gone flying! ;) ;) ;) ;) Is she about to learn her lesson? Maybe. But not too soon, I hope!
hi Boom,

again, i think you have analyzed the situation correctly........................Raquel is about to learn her lesson and some lessons about getting a spanking too :lol: . don't worry though, we won't be stopping prematurely ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed this pic :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #28

Post by web-ed »

Good one, indeed - both men seem to be enjoying themselves immensely! Great moment-of-impact shot here :) I actually think Raquel is finally getting the point, although it may be a few moments before she's up to communicating that to Quinton. She must submit completely to earn any leniency. She probably hasn't noticed yet that her panties went flying with this last swat - ouch! Fine work in this latest installment.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Good one, indeed - both men seem to be enjoying themselves immensely! Great moment-of-impact shot here :) I actually think Raquel is finally getting the point, although it may be a few moments before she's up to communicating that to Quinton. She must submit completely to earn any leniency. She probably hasn't noticed yet that her panties went flying with this last swat - ouch! Fine work in this latest installment.
hi web-ed,

thanks for the compliment on the moment of impact. those are more difficult to do and i'm never sure just how well i have depicted them so it's nice to hear that you liked this one. it may indeed be a few minutes before Raquel can voice her contrition. as a spankee friend of mine commented, "spankings are supposed to hurt and wood is nasty. Just saying.:) " :lol: . it seems unlikely to me that Raquel knows or even cares what's happened to her panties right at the moment as her mind, and bottom, are occupied with "other" interests :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed this pic :D . thanks, phil
bobj7188

Post by bobj7188 »

overbarrel49 wrote: i have seen many great spanking drawings and wondered just what the girl had done to earn the spanking. it seems to me that knowing the story behind the spanking just makes the pics more enjoyable and apparently you would agree with that :D . thanks, phil
I do indeed agree! Not sure why, but I always enjoy the backstory. Your stories not only provide that, but also give insights into the thoughts and feelings of the characters that go beyond what can typically be revealed by dialogue. I have always enjoyed your stories, and Hugob00m's Katie stories, and Dan's Woodshed and other series because they provide nice context and setting for spankings. Similarly, I enjoy the comic strips that our webed discovers and shares on this site, though I think they are not usually quite as much fun as those you three "resident artists" produce.

A single cartoon with a caption points in the same direction, but obviously can't provide nearly the context that the stories provide. And sometimes, I find that the writers of captions can strain pretty hard to produce a plausible scenario to match the image. And I'm always disappointed when someone posts a cartoon with the caption cropped.

Thanks again and keep up the fun work.

bob
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

bobj7188 wrote:I do indeed agree! Not sure why, but I always enjoy the backstory. Your stories not only provide that, but also give insights into the thoughts and feelings of the characters that go beyond what can typically be revealed by dialogue. I have always enjoyed your stories, and Hugob00m's Katie stories, and Dan's Woodshed and other series because they provide nice context and setting for spankings. Similarly, I enjoy the comic strips that our webed discovers and shares on this site, though I think they are not usually quite as much fun as those you three "resident artists" produce.
hi Bob,

thanks for your comments about the thoughts and feelings of the players in my toons. i always figured that the emotional part of a spanking is the most important part so it's nice to hear you say that you're enjoying that part of my toons :D . thanks too for the plug for all our resident artists :D .
bobj7188 wrote: A single cartoon with a caption points in the same direction, but obviously can't provide nearly the context that the stories provide. And sometimes, I find that the writers of captions can strain pretty hard to produce a plausible scenario to match the image. And I'm always disappointed when someone posts a cartoon with the caption cropped.

Thanks again and keep up the fun work.
that's pretty much the same thoughts i've gotten from other viewers. i used to do more toons with just captions but it soon became obvious from the comments i was getting that most folks like the stories. i still do single pics sometimes for special occasions but i seem to have pretty much settled into telling stories. that's actually easiest for me anyway since i either use one of my many spanking fantasies or else an idea from a viewer ;) . your comments are much appreciated. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

now we're getting somewhere
now we're getting somewhere
029.jpg (306.1 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
hi everyone,

i seem to be really busy the last week or so with no immediate end in sight.................sigh. anyway, do to circumstances beyond my control, of which there seem to be a lot recently, i am posting this week's episode this evening instead of tomorrow morning.

it seems that pretty much everyone has come to some conclusions about Raquel's spanking..............especially Raque :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #29

Post by web-ed »

She's begging and pleading now, which indicates Quinton has finally managed to adjust Raquel's attitude. It appears he's intent on a little reinforcement before ending the spanking, though. Meanwhile, I can identify with Oliver, who's really enjoying the site of Raquel's red bottom - and here you did a beautiful job, Phil! I love looking at that thoroughly-reddened behind and thinking about how well-spanked Raquel is at this point :D ! Her legs are positioned in such a way that we (and Oliver!) really have a good view of her rear end. I actually like to see some hip abduction as we have here during a bent-over paddling to inhibit clenching, but as noted it has the added advantage of helping to display the bottom to its best advantage ;) .
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

happy Friday Phil!

I'm glad that you are not too busy to post a new picture! I really like this one. I would not like to be Raquel at this point. I feel her pain! and I think she has learned her lesson, but how smart of Quinton to make sure. he had to have spanked before! and I think at this point Raquel is truly sorry! and like Penny I would probably be holding my bottom too, while watching! especially since not too long before she was in Raquel's position! and no doubt she is still feeling some heat back there!

thanks Phil, for finding time to share with us! try and relax for awhile. sit in your new chair and take a nap!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:She's begging and pleading now, which indicates Quinton has finally managed to adjust Raquel's attitude. It appears he's intent on a little reinforcement before ending the spanking, though.
hi web-ed,

yeah, it does seem like Quinton has achieved the attitude adjustment he was hoping for. as for his intention to reinforce that a bit, i think he knows that naughty girls will sometimes say just about anything to get a spanking to stop when it gets to really hurting..............might as well go on a while, just to make sure she's sincere 8-) .
web-ed wrote: Meanwhile, I can identify with Oliver, who's really enjoying the site of Raquel's red bottom - and here you did a beautiful job, Phil! I love looking at that thoroughly-reddened behind and thinking about how well-spanked Raquel is at this point :D ! Her legs are positioned in such a way that we (and Oliver!) really have a good view of her rear end. I actually like to see some hip abduction as we have here during a bent-over paddling to inhibit clenching, but as noted it has the added advantage of helping to display the bottom to its best advantage ;) .
i'm glad you enjoyed the "view" :D . i too thought this was a good camera angle...........not only for the way it presents her bottom but also because we can clearly see her face and i think it captured the action of this moment as well ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:happy Friday Phil!

I'm glad that you are not too busy to post a new picture! I really like this one. I would not like to be Raquel at this point. I feel her pain! and I think she has learned her lesson, but how smart of Quinton to make sure. he had to have spanked before! and I think at this point Raquel is truly sorry! and like Penny I would probably be holding my bottom too, while watching! especially since not too long before she was in Raquel's position! and no doubt she is still feeling some heat back there!
hi Sunflower,

i had a full day today which is why i posted this last night. i am hoping that i will have time to actually do a new one over the weekend ;) . i like hearing your take on all this from the spankee's point of view. it's always so interesting...........you wouldn't want to be Raquel right now but you still understand that it's wouldn't be good for either of them if Quinton quits too soon 8-) . i also think it's interesting that you have speculated what you would do while watching a spanking even though you haven't actually done so..........and even more interesting that you think my depiction of Penny holding her bottom might be right :lol: .
sunflower309 wrote:thanks Phil, for finding time to share with us! try and relax for awhile. sit in your new chair and take a nap!

sunflower

i have been relaxing in my chair and reading "the Lord of the Rings" since we returned this afternoon :D . tomorrow i will try to work on a new pic ;) . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Raquel's bum is starting to look like it has a bad case of sunburn. Going to take a while for her to recover from that.

Reminds me of June Allyson heading for breakfast with a few pillows in "Too Young to Kiss".
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Raquel's bum is starting to look like it has a bad case of sunburn. Going to take a while for her to recover from that.

Reminds me of June Allyson heading for breakfast with a few pillows in "Too Young to Kiss".
hi Willjohn,

i would say that both Raquel and Penny may need some of those pillows for a while :lol: maybe they'll be good girls for a few days ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

quick paddling
quick paddling
030.jpg (306.6 KiB) Viewed 3531 times
hi everyone.

it looks like have something that everyone involved with this spanking agrees on..........that Raquel's bottom is well spanked :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hmmm! It looks like Quinton is just about satisfied that his lady's bottom has been sufficiently paddled! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ...And meanwhile... it also looks like Penny and Oliver are in need of a little privacy! ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm thinking you've probably just got another panel or two to wrap up this story... (unless the men happen to find out about that other shopping trip the ladies had planned! ...But then... that might be something you could save for later, just in case you decide to do a sequel!)

This current panel is lovely! :D :D :D :D the now-contrite Raquel is still turned bottom-side-up. blushing with all four of her cheeks. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Oliver is standing to one side enjoying the view... along with the audience! And Penny, so soon after the paddling she got, is still rubbing her own bottom, and looking a bit red-faced herself! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: A spanking in progress for one lady and the other lady feeling the aftermath! Who could ask for more? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hmmm! It looks like Quinton is just about satisfied that his lady's bottom has been sufficiently paddled! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ...And meanwhile... it also looks like Penny and Oliver are in need of a little privacy! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi Boom,

yeah, it looks as if we're just about done here..............at least with any parts i plan to show ;) . what the couples will be doing once they are alone, i will leave to the viewer's imagination :D .
hugob00m wrote:I'm thinking you've probably just got another panel or two to wrap up this story... (unless the men happen to find out about that other shopping trip the ladies had planned! ...But then... that might be something you could save for later, just in case you decide to do a sequel!)

yeah, we'll be finishing this up in a couple weeks.............provided i can get the pics done :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: This current panel is lovely! :D :D :D :D the now-contrite Raquel is still turned bottom-side-up. blushing with all four of her cheeks. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Oliver is standing to one side enjoying the view... along with the audience! And Penny, so soon after the paddling she got, is still rubbing her own bottom, and looking a bit red-faced herself! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: A spanking in progress for one lady and the other lady feeling the aftermath! Who could ask for more? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'm glad you enjoyed all the blushing cheeks as well as the overall pic :D thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #30

Post by web-ed »

Phil - good composition in this latest panel. Everything is where it should be (well, almost everything - Oliver is going to place something somewhere soon, but we won't be seeing it :lol: !). Everyone seems satisfied that Raquel has been well and truly spanked. I hope in the next panel we get to see Raquel looking thoroughly humiliated, self-consciously aware that Oliver and Penny have had ring-side seats for her spanking, and that they (especially Oliver) have seen everything! :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Phil - good composition in this latest panel. Everything is where it should be (well, almost everything - Oliver is going to place something somewhere soon, but we won't be seeing it :lol: !). Everyone seems satisfied that Raquel has been well and truly spanked. I hope in the next panel we get to see Raquel looking thoroughly humiliated, self-consciously aware that Oliver and Penny have had ring-side seats for her spanking, and that they (especially Oliver) have seen everything! :D
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you everything was in it's proper place :D ........at least as far as i'm taking it :lol: .................Raquel is on Quinton's lap, the hairbrush is on Raquel's bottom, along with some blisters and Penny's hands are on her bottom ;) . it looks like you're right about Oliver placing something somewhere as soon as possible and i wouldn't be surprised if Quint had similar ideas for when they get home :lol: . it does seem reasonable that Raquel needs to stand in front of her neighbors, with her blistered bottom and apologize for her behavior ;) . however, there's one more thing she has to do before that which we'll see next time :D . i'm glad you enjoyed the pic. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

spank dance
spank dance
031.jpg (303.02 KiB) Viewed 3425 times
hi everyone,

you've probably heard the saying, "dance like no one is watching". in Raquel's case, that could be even more embarrassing than normal :lol: . i hope you like the new pic. phil