Christmas 2014

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Christmas 2014

Post by overbarrel49 »

It's so hard to find good help these days!
It's so hard to find good help these days!
Santa at the Mall.jpg (583.73 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
Hi everyone,

It's December which means............Tis the Season for us to be seeing Santa :D . I always thought it was interesting that those Santas you see at the mall are so calm and never get upset no matter how bad a day they may have had :cry: :?: . That's probably a good thing since losing your temper in a situation like that could have unintended consequences :o ........or perhaps even start a new tradition :lol: . Here's a scene with the real Santa and 2 of his helpers setting up in the mall so folks can have their photographs taken with him. i hope you enjoy this holiday pic. Phil
hugob00m

Re: Christmas 2014

Post by hugob00m »

"Have your photo taken over Santa's lap"! Sounds like a good idea to me! And it looks like a lot of boyfriends and husbands think it's a good idea too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ths only thing I'd like better would be if I got to be the guy in the Santa suit! :) :) :) :) (I've already got a white beard!)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Big day out for the Hiney sisters. Seasonally red arses coming up!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:"Have your photo taken over Santa's lap"! Sounds like a good idea to me! And it looks like a lot of boyfriends and husbands think it's a good idea too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hi Boom,

we do indeed seem to have agreement from multiple sources that this is a good idea :lol: . personally, i think doing it at the mall just makes it an even better idea :D .
hugob00m wrote:Ths only thing I'd like better would be if I got to be the guy in the Santa suit! :) :) :) :) (I've already got a white beard!)
although, you would have no way to know this, we seem to have agreement in this area too. you are the third spanker who has replied to me who wants the job of giving these spankings :lol: ..............not exactly a big surprise either ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Big day out for the Hiney sisters. Seasonally red arses coming up!
hi Willjohn,

yeah and they have more big days coming up 8-) . it seems like our Hiney sisters have much in common with Boom's Katie..............they just can't avoid getting spanked :lol: . more Santa spankings coming up as i get time to do them. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Great timing, Phil - I just put up the decorations on the main site (including one you did years ago, of course), and to complement that effort you've got a new Christmas cartoon here. If I had to have a favorite spankee among the Hiney sisters, it would be Red :lol: There's such an innocence about her - she seldom seems to know why she's getting spanked.

This is a great fantasy scene, by the way. All the husbands seem quite eager to see their wives get turned over Santa's good-sized lap, while the wives are a little more reluctant. It would be absolutely fascinating to use this as the basis for an experiment: hire an actor and actress to play the parts of Santa and elf-spankee, and then put up a sign like the one you have here during a busy time at the mall!

Now of course there are very few women who would be bold enough to take the challenge and actually go over Santa's knee - perhaps a few brats - but the most interesting thing would be to observe the women hesitantly approaching the scene to get a better look at "Santa" spanking his "elf". These would be women with various degrees of interest in spanking, from mildly curious to desperate, and you could see each of them wondering about what it would be like to actually go over Santa's knee!

Fascinating, as I said, but you'd never get the mall to go along with it - sigh :|
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Great timing, Phil - I just put up the decorations on the main site (including one you did years ago, of course), and to complement that effort you've got a new Christmas cartoon here. If I had to have a favorite spankee among the Hiney sisters, it would be Red :lol: There's such an innocence about her - she seldom seems to know why she's getting spanked.
hi web-ed,

TIS THE SEASON :lol: . i agree with you about Red. she's a bit reminiscent of Boom's Katie in that respect.........must be something about red heads :lol: .
web-ed wrote:This is a great fantasy scene, by the way. All the husbands seem quite eager to see their wives get turned over Santa's good-sized lap, while the wives are a little more reluctant. It would be absolutely fascinating to use this as the basis for an experiment: hire an actor and actress to play the parts of Santa and elf-spankee, and then put up a sign like the one you have here during a busy time at the mall!
it is a fantasy scene indeed. one of my spankee friends said it was so improbable that she just couldn't stop looking at it. it would make a great experiment............which would be just as improbable..........interesting but imporbable :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Now of course there are very few women who would be bold enough to take the challenge and actually go over Santa's knee - perhaps a few brats - but the most interesting thing would be to observe the women hesitantly approaching the scene to get a better look at "Santa" spanking his "elf". These would be women with various degrees of interest in spanking, from mildly curious to desperate, and you could see each of them wondering about what it would be like to actually go over Santa's knee!

Fascinating, as I said, but you'd never get the mall to go along with it - sigh :|
it is indeed a fascinating idea on your part...........arguably more interesting than the scenario i have presented here 8-) ;) . i know i would love to watch this in progress :D . as far as cooperation or lack of it from the mall management goes, all i can say is that some people have no scientific curiosity :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

such holiday excitement
such holiday excitement
Back at the Mall.jpg (708.27 KiB) Viewed 4246 times
hi everyone,

rest assured that Santa isn't a quitter and after his experience at the mall, he went back to the toy shoppe to regroup. he had a new, carefully worded sign printed up, which was kept under lock and key :lol: . after giving instructions to his helpers* he is now returning to the mall to have another stab at making good on his pictures for Christmas cards idea :D . it looks like he's got everything lined out so how could it go wrong.......right :? ?!? i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil

*in my world, Santa's helpers are the Hiney sisters. you will see them in this pic dressed in seasonal themed mini dresses. the red head you saw getting paddled last time is Big Red Hiney, the naughty blonde who was taking the photographs and framing her sister last time is Kisma Hiney and the one with dark hair is their sister Packin' Hiney.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Back at the Mall

Post by web-ed »

Great follow-up, Phil - I didn't know there was going to be one. In this fantasy sequel, women are bold enough to act on their spanking fantasies and willingly turn over Santa's knee! I'd say the remaining two Hiney sisters have each earned a session also. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Great follow-up, Phil - I didn't know there was going to be one. In this fantasy sequel, women are bold enough to act on their spanking fantasies and willingly turn over Santa's knee! I'd say the remaining two Hiney sisters have each earned a session also. :)
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you liked the follow up............i never know how many Santa spankings i'm going to have the time or ideas to do but it occurred to me that Santa giving spankings at the mall might have gone more than one way so i decided to present this scenario as a possible alternative to the first one 8-) . as far as the Hiney sisters go, they are much like Boom's Katie in that they seem to always wind up getting spanked :lol: . i guess i need to get working on the next one. Like Santa, i am busy during this season too but hopefully, i can get a couple more done before Christmas. thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Kisma, Packin and Big Red are the major stars, here. How great that they are all cooperating with this spankin' Santa! And Phil, I thank you for delivering to our eyes a large panel filled with pretty women wearing miniskirts... and maybe a microskirt or two! :D Gotta love those shapely gams.

I'm pretty sure, and so are you, that no real mall would ever allow an attraction like this, with several women volunteering to get spanked over Santa's lap, and in public too! But you know, we have all seen those video clips of pretty girls being paddled in a public tavern. Do you know the ones I mean? The ladies who line up to get one smack with the paddle, and then laugh about it... all in the spirit of good fun. And they are in public! Maybe, if we live long enough, scenarios like that will grow to be popular with more of the public. At least it's nice to dream.

Phil, your panel showing several ladies waiting to be spanked by Santa is a real keeper! :lol: Thanks again.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Kisma, Packin and Big Red are the major stars, here. How great that they are all cooperating with this spankin' Santa! And Phil, I thank you for delivering to our eyes a large panel filled with pretty women wearing miniskirts... and maybe a microskirt or two! :D Gotta love those shapely gams.
hi Dan,

yeah, from our perspective, there's not gonna be anything wrong with pic filled with pretty girls in short skirts :D . i'm glad you enjoyed the view 8-) .
daneldorado wrote:I'm pretty sure, and so are you, that no real mall would ever allow an attraction like this, with several women volunteering to get spanked over Santa's lap, and in public too! But you know, we have all seen those video clips of pretty girls being paddled in a public tavern. Do you know the ones I mean? The ladies who line up to get one smack with the paddle, and then laugh about it... all in the spirit of good fun. And they are in public! Maybe, if we live long enough, scenarios like that will grow to be popular with more of the public. At least it's nice to dream.

Phil, your panel showing several ladies waiting to be spanked by Santa is a real keeper! :lol: Thanks again.

Cheers,
Dan
agreed..........no mall would permit this. this scene is a total fantasy, of course. however, i think it's a fantasy that many spankos have just because it's so improbable, even the girls whose bottoms would be receiving the spankings ;) . just about every spankee I've ever talked to has admitted to fantasizing about getting a spanking from Santa which is why i thought they'd like this toon. all i did was carry those fantasies to a bit of an extreme :lol: as for the girls accepting a swat in a bar, i think many girls like drawing attention to their bottoms and showing them off and what better way than taking a swat in public. i'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

well, it looks like Santa has finally gotten control of his Christmas Card Photograph idea. the ladies are obviously determined to get spankings from Santa and he's decided if you can't beat'em, join'em.........although perhaps not exactly in the manner they had in mind. because of the nature of what Santa does, he's had to be a good businessman and he knows that he has to be good at the details in order to be successful. the new pic is called "Fine Print". i hope you enjoy it. phil
Attachments
HO HO HO
HO HO HO
Fine Print.jpg (440.66 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Whoa now, overbarrel49! Your latest gem shows us what I would call the DARKER side of Santa Claus!

Yeah... he is now complicit in a slightly unethical scheme to separate the trusting spankees from their ten-dollar bills. And I love this, in the Fine Print: -- "All proceeds go to help recovering burn victims." Well, if you stretch the term "burn victims" to include girls whose fannies are now "burning," I suppose that legally our Santa can justify that. :lol:

Love it. Thanks again, Phil.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Whoa now, overbarrel49! Your latest gem shows us what I would call the DARKER side of Santa Claus!
hi Dan,

darker...........perhaps 8-) . one thing is certain, Santa knows how to take control of a situation :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:Yeah... he is now complicit in a slightly unethical scheme to separate the trusting spankees from their ten-dollar bills. And I love this, in the Fine Print: -- "All proceeds go to help recovering burn victims." Well, if you stretch the term "burn victims" to include girls whose fannies are now "burning," I suppose that legally our Santa can justify that. :lol:

Cheers,
in this day and age, Santa has to be a good business man and in this case, we see him using his business sense to spank deserving, naughty girls, help support charity and teach the spankees a good lesson about contracts :lol: . i still think it was damn nice of him to provide that free aloe vera lotion for the aforementioned naughty girls :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed it. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

"Fine Print" is tremendous fun, from the idea of getting bad girls to unknowingly agree to a serious spanking in the fine print, including the one dancing around after getting her spanking, to the conniving Packin Hiney who gets the unwitting victims to sign the permission forms, to the teddy bear who's enjoying the whole spectacle. Another key point is that I think this is an exceptionally rendered spanking - very sexy positioning of the bad girl spankee who realizes too late that she's on the naughty list, and what that means :lol: ! I think its visual attraction is probably the combination of the camera angle, the OTK positioning, and the shapely buttocks about to feel the sting of Santa's paddle.

I hope everyone sees this before Christmas!
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

daneldorado wrote:Whoa now, overbarrel49! Your latest gem shows us what I would call the DARKER side of Santa Claus!

Yeah... he is now complicit in a slightly unethical scheme to separate the trusting spankees from their ten-dollar bills. And I love this, in the Fine Print: -- "All proceeds go to help recovering burn victims." Well, if you stretch the term "burn victims" to include girls whose fannies are now "burning," I suppose that legally our Santa can justify that. :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
Darker? The way the girl in the white dress is howling & rubbing her bum I think it could outshine Rudolf's nose!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:"Fine Print" is tremendous fun, from the idea of getting bad girls to unknowingly agree to a serious spanking in the fine print, including the one dancing around after getting her spanking, to the conniving Packin Hiney who gets the unwitting victims to sign the permission forms, to the teddy bear who's enjoying the whole spectacle. Another key point is that I think this is an exceptionally rendered spanking - very sexy positioning of the bad girl spankee who realizes too late that she's on the naughty list, and what that means :lol: ! I think its visual attraction is probably the combination of the camera angle, the OTK positioning, and the shapely buttocks about to feel the sting of Santa's paddle.

I hope everyone sees this before Christmas!
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed this :D . Santa seems happier now that he is in control and feels he is actually doing some good with these spanking 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed the view........in a busy scene like this one, each of the characters has to be considered but i will admit that i got Santa and the spankee positioned first and then added the rest ;) . as for the horny bear with the evil smile.............he has become an overbarrel Christmas tradition :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Darker? The way the girl in the white dress is howling & rubbing her bum I think it could outshine Rudolf's nose!
hi Willjohn,

you just might be right about her glowing bottom outshining Rudolph :lol: . i have a hunch Dan meant something different when he said darker :lol: . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Is the open mouthed girl looking shocked at the fine print Springrose, still hoping her spankings wont hurt?