A Custom Fit

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: A Custom Fit

Post by overbarrel49 »

a job well done
a job well done
019.jpg (322.47 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
hi everyone,

weeeeell now! it's interesting what effect a good spanking can have on a young lady's attitude 8-) . it kind of makes you wonder what other changes might have taken place during the spanking. i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, that's a great picture of a mopey lady. Not only her pouty lips and her tearful eyes, but her whole stance. I think you've captured her perfectly.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, that's a great picture of a mopey lady. Not only her pouty lips and her tearful eyes, but her whole stance. I think you've captured her perfectly.

Cheers,
Dan
hi Dan,

thanks! i'm glad you think i captured this moment and i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #19

Post by web-ed »

That is one contrite spankee. "A job well done" indeed! Considering this was their first time, I'd say it was a very successful spanking since Tina's attitude adjustment seems sincere and complete and Steven has assumed his rightful place as head of the household. The coming post-spanking hug will round things off nicely.

Artistically, Dan mentioned Tina's expression and it is indeed the focal point of this drawing. You obviously spent some time on it (for example the gradual shading from the top of the cheek just below the eye running downward) and I think it came out very well. Of course I also like where her hands are - like our fellow spanko Tanner, there's nothing I like better than some post-spanking rubbing by the spankee :D .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:That is one contrite spankee. "A job well done" indeed! Considering this was their first time, I'd say it was a very successful spanking since Tina's attitude adjustment seems sincere and complete and Steven has assumed his rightful place as head of the household. The coming post-spanking hug will round things off nicely.
hi web-ed,

i agree with you that this was a successful spanking and there WILL BE a post spanking hug ;) .
web-ed wrote:Artistically, Dan mentioned Tina's expression and it is indeed the focal point of this drawing. You obviously spent some time on it (for example the gradual shading from the top of the cheek just below the eye running downward) and I think it came out very well. Of course I also like where her hands are - like our fellow spanko Tanner, there's nothing I like better than some post-spanking rubbing by the spankee :D .
i'm glad you mentioned Tina's expression and also that you enjoyed the view of her rubbing 8-) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

WHEW!
WHEW!
020.jpg (325.29 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
hi everyone,

last week i was pondering if there was any effects from the spanking Steve gave Tina other than her obvious contrition. turns out there was another, not unpredictable, effect 8-) . this may look like a good ending for our story but it is NOT THE END! stay tooned for more of Steve and Tina's adventures :D . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #20

Post by web-ed »

I can't believe I'm the first responder on this one, as I'm very late, but everyone's so busy at this time of year. Anyway, I do like the new pic, as it rounds off our spanking scene very nicely (and thanks for posting it on Christmas Day no less), but I'm truly mystified as to where you're going to take us next. I mean, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen next with Steve and Tina, but we can't show that, so we'd have to jump to their next spanking or else revisit some of the parents. Anyway, it's nice to have something to look forward to in the New Year, and I'm sure everyone is as anxious to see the next chapter as I am. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I can't believe I'm the first responder on this one, as I'm very late, but everyone's so busy at this time of year. Anyway, I do like the new pic, as it rounds off our spanking scene very nicely (and thanks for posting it on Christmas Day no less), but I'm truly mystified as to where you're going to take us next. I mean, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen next with Steve and Tina, but we can't show that, so we'd have to jump to their next spanking or else revisit some of the parents. Anyway, it's nice to have something to look forward to in the New Year, and I'm sure everyone is as anxious to see the next chapter as I am. :)
hi web-ed,

i try never to anticipate what kind of response there will be to any given pic because i seem to have no talent for predicting such things :lol: . the only thing i expect is that folks will comment if and when one of my pics strikes a chord with them for what ever reason. this does seem like a logical place to end this toon but it seemed to me that there could be more to the story. each couple has to find what works best for them and then continue to modify that as they go through life in order to achieve that custom fit that the title of this one refers to. the particular path that Steve and Tina are on was actually suggested to me by a spankee friend of mine who was just telling me something she had done and why she did it. i liked the idea and decided to incorporate it into this toon to see what folks thought of it. there will be a few pics with no spanking coming up as i set up the final part of the toon but i'm hoping that folks won't mind that too much. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

thinking
thinking
021.jpg (260.02 KiB) Viewed 2462 times
hi everyone,

well, Steve and Tina have seen the results of her first spanking. now they have to try to figure all this out. i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Pretty obvious he has done the deed. Does she need more "vigorous foreplay " before the next session?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Pretty obvious he has done the deed. Does she need more "vigorous foreplay " before the next session?
hi Willjohn,

that's an interesting question.............perhaps we will answer it before the toon is over 8-) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #21

Post by web-ed »

We seem to be in transition here: both Steve and Tina are trying to understand what the spanking meant. Tina doesn't yet understand that the reason she forgot about the soreness in her bottom was that while aroused her ability to feel pain was greatly lessened, while Steve still has some general questions about the whole thing. I'm certainly curious to find out where this is going, but I guess we'll have to wait to find out.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:We seem to be in transition here: both Steve and Tina are trying to understand what the spanking meant. Tina doesn't yet understand that the reason she forgot about the soreness in her bottom was that while aroused her ability to feel pain was greatly lessened, while Steve still has some general questions about the whole thing. I'm certainly curious to find out where this is going, but I guess we'll have to wait to find out.
hi web-ed,

we are indeed in transition here so there's a lack of action right now but i thought that this might be part of the process for Steve and Tina at about this point.............especially if they plan on including spanking in their relationship and making it a custom fit for the 2 of them ;) . in order to work everything in that i want to, we will be in this transition for a couple more weeks before we find out just where this is headed. hopefully, everyone will still enjoy the ending of this toon :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

feeling good
feeling good
022.jpg (246.13 KiB) Viewed 3230 times
hi everyone,

there's nothing like a good nights sleep to clear your mind, especially if you're really worn out 8-) . of course, that doesn't necessarily mean that you understand everything, but it's a start! ;) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Wow! I love your latest panel! In a private moment, on the morning after, Tina takes time to examine her still-reddened bottom, and bask in the warm glow of... not only the spanking she got, but the love-making that followed! All the mixed reactions are there, but as she takes time to think, the good side of what her husband has done outweighs the bad. It was humiliating for sure, to be turned over his knee... like a naughty little girl... but maybe... she's beginning to realize, she deserved to be treated like a naughty little girl! And the pain? Well, there seemed to be some pleasure mixed in with the pain... but what happened between them AFTER the spanking was over must've been PURE pleasure, judging by to look on her face! And she loves having her man in charge too! This is great!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Wow! I love your latest panel! In a private moment, on the morning after, Tina takes time to examine her still-reddened bottom, and bask in the warm glow of... not only the spanking she got, but the love-making that followed! All the mixed reactions are there, but as she takes time to think, the good side of what her husband has done outweighs the bad. It was humiliating for sure, to be turned over his knee... like a naughty little girl... but maybe... she's beginning to realize, she deserved to be treated like a naughty little girl! And the pain? Well, there seemed to be some pleasure mixed in with the pain... but what happened between them AFTER the spanking was over must've been PURE pleasure, judging by to look on her face! And she loves having her man in charge too! This is great!
hi Boom,

your comments brought a big smile to my face :D . i wasn't sure if folks would like this "lull" in the action or not but i thought it was an essential part of the process that Steve and Tina are going through. also, i personally found this period of reflection for our spanker and spankee to be just as exciting and entertaining as the spanking itself and it's nice to know that there are other folks who agree with me 8-) ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

oops!
oops!
023.jpg (326.84 KiB) Viewed 3117 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Tina has come to some more understanding since our last episode :lol: ........except this time, she's not so happy about it :shock: . in order to move this toon along a little bit, I'm posting 2 pics this week. i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

dread
dread
024.jpg (234.01 KiB) Viewed 3117 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Wow! I like the direction you seem to be going with this story! Even though Tina's bottom is still hot and red from the spanking she got the night before, she's feeling guilty about the way she's been treating Steve ever since they got married! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she just about to do what I think she's about to do? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she going to hand him her hairbrush and suggest he give her another spanking? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It reminds me of the end of Forsaking All Others, a film that starred Clark Gable and Joan Crawford. Earlier in the story, Grable's character spanks Crawford's character because he's frustrated over a very bad decision she's made... marrying a man who clearly doesn't truly have her best interests at heart... (Unfortunately, no actual spanking is shown. He just bends her over and orders his valet to fetch her hairbrush from her dressing table.) And later... when it's almost too late... he's about to board a ship and leave the country... She suddenly realizes what a fool she's been and she needs to win him back somehow! She comes up behind him after he's already gone up the gangplank, taps him on the shoulder... and... lo and behold! She hands him the hairbrush he had used on her earlier! The implication is pretty clear! :D :D :D :D

I love the idea!
Last edited by web-ed on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed typo for clarity
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Wow! I like the direction you seem to be going with this story! Even though Tina's bottom is still hot and red from the spanking she got the night before, she's feeling guilty about the way she's been treating Steve ever since they got married! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she just about to do what I think she's about to do? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is she going to hand him her hairbrush and suggest he give her another spanking? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
hi Boom,

i tried to keep the direction this toon was headed a secret as long as i could but there comes a time when the cat gets out of the bag :lol: . i am going to post 2 more pics this Friday which will complete the scene we started this week, which will clarify everything but yeah.............she is going to do what you are thinking ;) .
hugob00m wrote:It reminds me of the end of Forsaking All Others, a film that starred Clark Gable and Loan Crawford. Earlier in the story, Grable's character spanks Crawford's character because he's frustrated over a very bad decision she's made... marrying a man who clearly doesn't truly have her best intrests at heart... (Unfortunately, no actual spanking is shown. He just bends her over and orders his valet to fetch her hairbrush from her dressing table.) And later... when it's almost too late... he's about to board a ship and leave the country... She suddenly realizes what a fool she's been and she needs to win him back somehow! She comes up behind him after he's already gone up the gangplank, taps him on the shoulder... and... lo and behold! She hands him the hairbrush he had used on her earlier! The implication is pretty clear! :D :D :D :D

I love the idea!
i remember this movie and her handing him the hairbrush :D ............and yeah, the implication was quite clear especially considering the grin on her face as she hands that hairbrush to him 8-) . it sounds like the beginning of a happy relationship to me :D . i also like the idea of this and to tell the truth, i have a spankee friend who did just this a while back and that's where i got the idea to take this toon in this direction. i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil