A Custom Fit

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #28

Post by web-ed »

Truly lovely "moment of impact" shot here, Phil, as Steve applies the hairbrush and (as expected) Tina's tears begin to flow. Well, she'll be much the better for it. I don't think much else needs to be said. ;)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: A Custom Fit

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Truly lovely "moment of impact" shot here, Phil, as Steve applies the hairbrush and (as expected) Tina's tears begin to flow. Well, she'll be much the better for it. I don't think much else needs to be said. ;)
hi web-ed,

i agree..........this will indeed help Tina. i'm glad you enjoyed it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like he's meeting her needs
looks like he's meeting her needs
029.jpg (303.13 KiB) Viewed 2964 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Steve is dutifully doing his job as HOH :D .............as well as learning more about just what it takes to do that job properly ;) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:it looks like Steve is dutifully doing his job as HOH.
Yes! ...And learning just what his job as HOH really is! It looks like what Tina needs the most is a good old-fashioned CATHARSIS! ...And letting her cry her eyes out while giving her a bit of "punishment" is one way to handle it.

I'm enjoying this story, and I like the current view of poor Tina's upturned... and very red... backside! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yes! ...And learning just what his job as HOH really is! It looks like what Tina needs the most is a good old-fashioned CATHARSIS! ...And letting her cry her eyes out while giving her a bit of "punishment" is one way to handle it.

I'm enjoying this story, and I like the current view of poor Tina's upturned... and very red... backside! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
hi Boom,

i'm glad you're enjoying the story and the view :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Custom Fit #29

Post by web-ed »

Like B00m, I'm enjoying the story (and the Overbarrel-brand hairbrush that's being employed). I have one question, though: it looks to me like Poser had some trouble with the perspective in this position, specifically Tina's left buttock looks larger than her right. I don't know why this should have happened, since it wasn't a problem in either of the proceeding two panels, but then again I don't know how Poser works and despite my mathematical background I've never studied the mathematical basis for perspective. It may have something to do with the positioning of the chair and the two figures relative to the background, for in going back-and-forth between this picture and the preceding one, the chair appears to move forward although its forward axis (a line drawn through it from front to back perpendicular to a line drawn through the seated figure's hips) appears to be at the same angle relative to the camera "eye". Could this slight re-positioning have somehow "confused" Poser? :?:
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

A variation on an old limerick?

To his bride said a lynx eyed detective
"Could it be that my eyesight's defective?
Has your east tit the least bit
The best of your west tit
or is it a trick of perspective?"
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Like B00m, I'm enjoying the story (and the Overbarrel-brand hairbrush that's being employed). I have one question, though: it looks to me like Poser had some trouble with the perspective in this position, specifically Tina's left buttock looks larger than her right. I don't know why this should have happened, since it wasn't a problem in either of the proceeding two panels, but then again I don't know how Poser works and despite my mathematical background I've never studied the mathematical basis for perspective. It may have something to do with the positioning of the chair and the two figures relative to the background, for in going back-and-forth between this picture and the preceding one, the chair appears to move forward although its forward axis (a line drawn through it from front to back perpendicular to a line drawn through the seated figure's hips) appears to be at the same angle relative to the camera "eye". Could this slight re-positioning have somehow "confused" Poser? :?:
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you've been enjoying the story :D as for your question, i really have no idea. of course, i worked with this pic for a long time getting all the finishing touches put on it after it was rendered in Poser but i guess i never saw a problem with it. i took another look at it after i read your comment and i see what you mean but i don't have an explanation for it. the pic is taken from a the same camera angle which means i must have moved the chair between scenes. i often start with a saved pose and then modify it to suit my needs so the chair may have been in a different position in the second pose or i may have move it manually. i'm not sure why that would have caused the effect you noticed. the only other thing i can think of that might have caused this is that in this pic, her right leg is kicking and the right cheek is flexed. in the previous pic, it is the left cheek that is flexed?? sorry i can't give you a better explanation and i hope it didn't ruin your enjoyment of the pic. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:A variation on an old limerick?

To his bride said a lynx eyed detective
"Could it be that my eyesight's defective?
Has your east tit the least bit
The best of your west tit
or is it a trick of perspective?"
hi Willjohn,

it's as good an explanation as any :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

decision made
decision made
030.jpg (331.86 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
hi everyone,

today we will finish our story of Steve and Tina's quest to make their marriage "A Custom Fit" for both of them. i think they're off to a good start and i predict they will have a long and happy life together :D . i have posted 3 pics to wrap this toon up and i hope you've enjoyed it. we'll be starting a new toon next Friday. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

a tender moment
a tender moment
031.jpg (342.61 KiB) Viewed 3259 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

a last request
a last request
032.jpg (301.51 KiB) Viewed 3259 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Wow - three panels in one week! That's a lot of effort, Phil, but it was worth it as our story has been brought to a satisfying conclusion (although Steve and Tina have one more conclusion waiting in the immediate future :lol: ). In panel #31 we see that with her guilt expiated, Tina's emotional needs have now been satisfied and she looks very happy - I think this panel is just about perfect and not too much more could be said about it.

In panel #32 Tina reveals a need of many women - to know that her man will take charge of her if the situation requires it (and this means spanking her for spanko women and even, surprisingly, some non-spanko women - that's how strong their need for a sense of security is). We might call this a desire to be taken in hand if the situation requires it.

And so we come to the end of A Custom Fit - we've come a long way, but so have Steve and Tina, and we should feel reassured that at last they've got their marriage off to a good start - thanks to some good advice and some good spanking :D !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Wow - three panels in one week! That's a lot of effort, Phil, but it was worth it as our story has been brought to a satisfying conclusion (although Steve and Tina have one more conclusion waiting in the immediate future :lol: ). In panel #31 we see that with her guilt expiated, Tina's emotional needs have now been satisfied and she looks very happy - I think this panel is just about perfect and not too much more could be said about it.
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the conclusion to our trip with Steve and Tina :D . they do indeed have another conclusion to go but we won't be staying for that :lol: . Tina is indeed feeling better.......in fact, she's down right happy since she now knows that she has a strong man, with a strong will, who doesn't take any shit..........even from her or perhaps especially from her, to take care of her ;) . fyi, you are one of 2 to comment on these last 3 panels so far and the other commenter also thought #31 was just right :D .
web-ed wrote:In panel #32 Tina reveals a need of many women - to know that her man will take charge of her if the situation requires it (and this means spanking her for spanko women and even, surprisingly, some non-spanko women - that's how strong their need for a sense of security is). We might call this a desire to be taken in hand if the situation requires it.
you and i certainly agree on this matter. you are right about some non spanko women will take a spanking without complaint if they are feeling guilty about something they have done. i dated a girl who definitely did not like to be spanked and did not want me spanking her and was sometimes a little irritated if i just swatted her bottom as she walked past. however, i went to see her one day and i noticed that she seemed a bit subdued. she hemed and hawed around for a long time and finally told me something she had done that was bothering her. after she told me what it was, i really didn't think it was a big deal and wasn't planning on spanking her for it until she adopted a very submissive posture.....hands folded in front of her, head down and eyes upturned to look at me and said, " are you gonna spank me?". as i said, i wasn't planning on spanking her but i could tell that she felt guilty so i told her yes. long story short, i gave her the spanking and she was fine with it.......even happy once it was done. anyway, i'd say this is proof that your theory is right on the money ;) .
web-ed wrote:And so we come to the end of A Custom Fit - we've come a long way, but so have Steve and Tina, and we should feel reassured that at last they've got their marriage off to a good start - thanks to some good advice and some good spanking :D !
i agree and i have no doubt they will both continue to adapt as required to make sure they have a long, happy life together :D . thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

great story Phil. I enjoyed the outfits and the expressions as always. I do love your positioning esp. for the guilt spanking. Thank you for a great story. Sorry I do not not get to comment as much as I use a shared computer and cannot always visit CSR, but I did want you know that I still think your work is fantastic. Thanks again and have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:great story Phil. I enjoyed the outfits and the expressions as always. I do love your positioning esp. for the guilt spanking. Thank you for a great story. Sorry I do not not get to comment as much as I use a shared computer and cannot always visit CSR, but I did want you know that I still think your work is fantastic. Thanks again and have a great day.
Jim
hi Jim,

i'm glad you liked the story :D . this is a bit different than the stories i've done before but i liked the idea of it so i'm gratified that some other folks did too. i appreciate your comments about the expressions. i spend a lot of time on those and it's nice to know that you enjoy them :D . as for the outfits............the one Tina was wearing for her paddling seems to have been a favorite 8-) . thanks for mentioning Tina's position for the paddling..........it seemed appropriate to me that she would submissively expose herself to Steve and the hairbrush under the circumstances ;) . don't worry about the lack of comments. there are all kinds of "real life" things that get in the way of the fun stuff and i am well aware that it isn't always possible to make comments even though you want to ;) . i'm glad you're enjoying my stories. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Well, I don't have a lot to say about the final three panels of this story. Just that I loved it! It seems reasonable, now that he's made his point, and she's shown her acceptance, for him to decide it's time to go easy on her.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Well, I don't have a lot to say about the final three panels of this story. Just that I loved it! It seems reasonable, now that he's made his point, and she's shown her acceptance, for him to decide it's time to go easy on her.
hi Boom,

i actually didn't think of it as going easy on her as much as him paying attention to her and giving her what she really needed..............just as it should be 8-) . i'm glad you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil