Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:March her to the corner so we can perv on her fiery bum!
hi Willjohn,

coming right up :lol: . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Phil.

So now the paddling is over and the corner time is about to begin... i don't imagine she'll have to stand there too long! (He'd be punishing himself, having to wait for the after-spanking sex! :( :( :( :( )

Great new panel! Tina's cute little backside has sure turned a bright shade of red! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I doan't know how much longer you're going to run this story, but I'd sure like to see her trying to sit down the next day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I sure hope she has some VERY soft pillows to put on her chair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (She probably does, since she's not a novice at being spanked!)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi Phil.

So now the paddling is over and the corner time is about to begin... i don't imagine she'll have to stand there too long! (He'd be punishing himself, having to wait for the after-spanking sex! :( :( :( :( )

Great new panel! Tina's cute little backside has sure turned a bright shade of red! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I doan't know how much longer you're going to run this story, but I'd sure like to see her trying to sit down the next day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I sure hope she has some VERY soft pillows to put on her chair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (She probably does, since she's not a novice at being spanked!)
hi Boom,

except to say that i'm glad you're enjoying the view, i'm not going to make any specific comments or what you had to say today because i think it would probably be better to wait and let you see what's coming up without any comments from me 8-) . i will say that i have a feeling you are going to enjoy the rest of this toon. i will be posting the last pics on March 4. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #56 & 57

Post by web-ed »

Great work on these last two panels, Phil! #56 pretty well speaks for itself, and in #57 we need only point out Tina's relaxed posture (perhaps difficult to achieve) indicates her relief that the spanking is finally over, even though she can't stop crying just yet. We have only the denouement left to this year-long tour de force (I figured we all might as well brush up on our French while we're enjoying this story :lol: ).
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Great work on these last two panels, Phil! #56 pretty well speaks for itself, and in #57 we need only point out Tina's relaxed posture (perhaps difficult to achieve) indicates her relief that the spanking is finally over, even though she can't stop crying just yet. We have only the denouement left to this year-long tour de force (I figured we all might as well brush up on our French while we're enjoying this story :lol: ).
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed these pics and thanks for the nice comments :D . Tina's posture in #57 as is, isn't all that difficult to do. what i would really have liked to depict is that same posture only with her clenching her blazing bottom cheeks but i haven't figured out how to show that yet. i do think she's relieved that her spanking is over and is also probably pretty much worn out too 8-) . it may take a few minutes for her to regain her composure and i thought that safe and sound over Steve's lap was a good place to get that process started :D . i really hadn't planned on this toon taking a year to post when i started it. in the beginning, it was just going to be Vicky getting spanked in front of Tina and Steve but this toon seemed to take on a life of it's own at every turn and it just kept growing as comments came in from viewers and new ideas changed the direction it was heading. we have 3 Friday's left on this one.........which will put it just over a year :lol: . the denouncement you mentioned comes on the last week and even that has taken on a life of it's own as we will see when we get there 8-) ..............just so you know, i will NOT be posting any pics in French, although the French language will be mentioned in the toon we will be starting when this one is done :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

Tina is now in the corner and that's the time for her to reflect.........Steve too for that matter although, in this case, he seems to be using this time to make some observations, whether wanted or unwanted :lol: . i have a hunch none of this is going to last very long 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
unappreciated comments
unappreciated comments
058.jpg (245.88 KiB) Viewed 7613 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Tina don`t have to worry that fire on her fanny will soon travel to a different part of her body making her ready for sex :lol: :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She would be very juicy by now!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

...And now, corner time. Poor Tina doing the "ouchie dance", while Steve sits and watches her bright red hiney bounce and jiggle! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote: i have a hunch none of this is going to last very long.
I'm inclined to agree with your hunch!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Tina don`t have to worry that fire on her fanny will soon travel to a different part of her body making her ready for sex :lol: :D
hi Butch,

i think you are exactly right :D ..........most everyone else thinks so too :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:She would be very juicy by now!
hi Willjohn,

well said :lol: . that does seem to be the consensus :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

...And now, corner time. Poor Tina doing the "ouchie dance", while Steve sits and watches her bright red hiney bounce and jiggle! :D :D :D :D

overbarrel49 wrote:
i have a hunch none of this is going to last very long.

I'm inclined to agree with your hunch!
hi Boom,

i think her dancing in the corner and him watching, and enjoying, is the best part of corner time :lol: . everyone seems to agree with that hunch 8-) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #58

Post by web-ed »

I'm not the biggest fan of corner time, but you've got to love this scene with Tina dancing around. It brings a smile :D to my face, although Tina's probably not as thrilled as we (and Steve) are. I eagerly await the penultimate panel this week :) .
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

A third degree sunburn has nothing on Tina's bum. She will really be looking forward to something soothing.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I'm not the biggest fan of corner time, but you've got to love this scene with Tina dancing around. It brings a smile :D to my face, although Tina's probably not as thrilled as we (and Steve) are. I eagerly await the penultimate panel this week :) .
hi web-ed,

actually, i have never used corner time either :lol: . you have to figure that Steve is certainly enjoying the view of Tina dancing and her red bottom jiggling around 8-) . tomorrow we'll find out just how much he likes it and just what Tina thinks about all of this :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:A third degree sunburn has nothing on Tina's bum. She will really be looking forward to something soothing.
hi Willjohn,

yeah, her bottom is certainly really bright :D . i agree that she will be looking forward to something soothing and tomorrow we'll see what else she is looking forward too 8-) . thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

this week we see exactly what effect this spanking has had on both Tina and Steve 8-) !........and what they're going to do to finish their re connection :lol: . hopefully, in the process, I've also provided you with a nice view :D . next Friday, we will be ending this long toon so stay tooned for that. i hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
can't wait
can't wait
059.jpg (275.7 KiB) Viewed 7571 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Heh heh! I see Tina's time in the corner didn't last very long! If i ever did corner time, I think it would be like that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well... at least we in the audience got a chance to watch her do the "ouchie dance" along with Steve. And I can completely understand why Steve is getting impatient!
overbarrel49 wrote:next Friday, we will be ending this long toon so stay tooned for that. i hope you enjoy the new pic.
This has been a long story, and a lot of fun along the way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We got to see Vicky get TWO delicious spankings from her husband. And Tina... well, she isn't nearly as bratty as her mother, but she did manage to earn a paddling of her own! :D :D :D :D

Of course, naughtiness aside... the REAL fun in seeing the two ladies turned over their husbands' knees was that they both looked SO GOOD in that position! ;) ;) ;) ;) I hope when you end this story, it won't be the last we'll see of these two ladies!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Heh heh! I see Tina's time in the corner didn't last very long! If i ever did corner time, I think it would be like that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well... at least we in the audience got a chance to watch her do the "ouchie dance" along with Steve. And I can completely understand why Steve is getting impatient!
hi Boom,

a couple of weeks ago, when Steve was telling Tina to go to the corner, you mentioned that you didn't think corner time would last very long since Steve would be in a hurry to get to the bedroom......i just kind of bit my cheeks since i already has this pic done :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:This has been a long story, and a lot of fun along the way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We got to see Vicky get TWO delicious spankings from her husband. And Tina... well, she isn't nearly as bratty as her mother, but she did manage to earn a paddling of her own! :D :D :D :D
i'm glad you've enjoyed all the spanking action in this one :D . as for Tina managing to get a paddling of her own.......it just goes to show you that her spankee instincts are well developed :lol: after all, any brat worth her salt can get her man to spank her if she puts her mind to it.......which is one of the topics we will be exploring next week 8-).
hugob00m wrote:Of course, naughtiness aside... the REAL fun in seeing the two ladies turned over their husbands' knees was that they both looked SO GOOD in that position! ;) ;) ;) ;) I hope when you end this story, it won't be the last we'll see of these two ladies!

i'm glad that you liked the views of our girls :D . as far as using them again...........you never can tell. i usually move along to other couples but i have used Jennifer and her mom in some Christmas and new years pics so who knows. thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi Phil... The saddest words are when you say you will be ENDING this sensational spankfest next week. Still, it has been a wonderful ride. Aside from the spankings, you've added some extra sizzle by having Victoria's spanking being witnessed by her own daughter, Tina, and of course Tina's new husband. That has to be the most embarrassing part of Vicky's ordeal... but of course, it is great fun for us. :lol:

I'm reminded that your magnum opus, "One Good Turn," from about three years ago also had a scene where a naughty girl's own mother -- who is still pretty and young-looking -- ALSO receives a public spanking. How humiliating! But how FUN! And I notice that you have deigned to include both ladies, young Jennifer and mom Sara Ann, in certain one-off toons with Santa Claus. Hopefully, once "Family Tradition" has been put to bed, we will get to see both Victoria and Tina in stand-alone toons. You've given all these ladies both beauty and spankable personalities. It would be a shame if we never get to see them again, with their beautiful bottoms being soundly and gloriously spanked. :D

All in all, Phil, a great job. Now we shall look forward to next week's finale of "Family Tradition."

Cheers,
Dan