Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today we are starting a new toon and I am going to post the first 4 pics to get us started and explain the situation. I'm sure that any of you who have ever lived in a dormitory know that all kinds of interesting things go on in such an environment 8-) . I can tell you from first hand experience, under the right circumstances, such things can sometimes become an EVENT!

When I separated from the U.S. Army, I hadn't seem my girlfriend for 9 months so the first thing I did was call her and make arrangements to come and pick her up for the weekend. All appeared to be quiet when I entered her dorm and asked to see her. A young woman went to get her and only a few seconds later, my girlfriend burst through the door, jumped into my arms and we just stood there making out! When we came up for air, there were at least 2 dozen grinning, approving young women watching us, applauding and cheering us on :shock: ! I have no idea where all those women came from or how they got there so fast but apparently, everyone knew I was coming and no one wanted to miss this EVENT! Anyway, you see my point :lol: .

With all this in mind, I will set the scene for you. It takes place in "Red Bottomly" Hall, a girls dormitory at Overbarrel University. This facility was named after Beauregard "Red" Bottomly who was the alumni who generously donated the money to build the dorm. As our scene opens, we see some young women chatting in the lounge. I'm calling the new toon " Good Marks". I didn't mention this in the post at my blog, but CSR readers are no doubt going to remember the name Beauregard Bottomly and the movie I stole it from :lol: I hope you'll enjoy the new toon. Phil
very suspicious
very suspicious
001.jpg (391.38 KiB) Viewed 12852 times
overbarrel49

Re: Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

second pic
buying some time?
buying some time?
002.jpg (413.18 KiB) Viewed 12851 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

third pic
Lies!?!.......GASP!
Lies!?!.......GASP!
003.jpg (405.5 KiB) Viewed 12851 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

that's all for today
A bad feeling
A bad feeling
004.jpg (378.91 KiB) Viewed 12851 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Xandra wouldn't be setting her nosy roommate up, would she?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Xandra wouldn't be setting her nosy roommate up, would she?
hi Willjohn,

I just finished replying to a viewer who posted her comments at my blog. She also has ideas about what might be about to happen :lol: . It would seem that the scene I have set up is causing folks to think about how things might go 8-) . I am going to post the next 4 pics next week to move this toon along a bit and I think your question will be answered then :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

What I like about your stories is that you always combine the expected with the unexpected. In this one, I'd say that the expected is that Xandra is going to get a spanking from her boyfriend sooner or later. She's already shown herself to be immature, irresponsible and inconsiderate. She deserves to be spanked and it's going to be a lot of fun to watch her get what's coming to her! :D :D :D :D

The unexpected? Well, if I knew, it wouldn't be unexpected, now would it? You always manage to throw in some kind of twist, and I'm looking forward to it! As a wild guess... I notice that there are four very attractive young ladies that you've shown us so far... Hmmmm! Maybe someone besides Xandra is in need of a spanking? I'll just wait and see.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:What I like about your stories is that you always combine the expected with the unexpected. In this one, I'd say that the expected is that Xandra is going to get a spanking from her boyfriend sooner or later. She's already shown herself to be immature, irresponsible and inconsiderate. She deserves to be spanked and it's going to be a lot of fun to watch her get what's coming to her! :D :D :D :D
hi Boom,

I'd say that you are exactly right. Xandra is going to get a spanking sooner or later :D . Considering how many of my toons folks have seen now, that's probably not a big surprise :lol: . From the dialog, I have a hunch that even Xandra's friends know she's a bit of a brat and I have to wonder if they would agree that she needs a spanking 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:The unexpected? Well, if I knew, it wouldn't be unexpected, now would it? You always manage to throw in some kind of twist, and I'm looking forward to it! As a wild guess... I notice that there are four very attractive young ladies that you've shown us so far... Hmmmm! Maybe someone besides Xandra is in need of a spanking? I'll just wait and see.
Well, we'll just have to wait and see how this all goes down . I wouldn't want to spoil anything unexpected. I've already had speculation about what might happen from several people:lol: . I'll post 4 more pics next time to get this toon rolling before settling in to my usual one per week ;) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

You know, Phil, it occurs to me that the reason some of your readers have thought that Xandra might be setting up her roomie to take the fall - and the spanking! - by telling this tale of deception is that the political season is upon us, and it naturally makes us think about scheming, lying, plotting, etc. since that's what politicians do! But I accept the scene at face value: Xandra has deceived her boyfriend, Walt, and deserves a good spanking for it. :)

So we're off to a good start, and I expect most of the exposition is out of the way. Since we just had the conclusion of "Family Tradition" and a discussion of the difficulty in supporting long sections of dialogue, it's not necessary to repeat those remarks here. Of course, how it will all unfold is yet to be seen, but I think you've at least succeeded in arousing our curiosity.

By the way, it has been my solemn duty these past few years to spank two or three young women who spent too much time partying and not enough time studying at college, so this kind of thing does occur in real life. Of course, my role was that of disciplinarian rather than boyfriend, but the spankings were just as real and, of course, just as disciplinary. ;)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:You know, Phil, it occurs to me that the reason some of your readers have thought that Xandra might be setting up her roomie to take the fall - and the spanking! - by telling this tale of deception is that the political season is upon us, and it naturally makes us think about scheming, lying, plotting, etc. since that's what politicians do! But I accept the scene at face value: Xandra has deceived her boyfriend, Walt, and deserves a good spanking for it. :)
I hadn't thought about this but it sounds plausible to me :lol: . There is some plotting going on here but Xandra isn't the one doing it.......and we'll be seeing this starting to play out on Friday 8-) .
web-ed wrote:So we're off to a good start, and I expect most of the exposition is out of the way. Since we just had the conclusion of "Family Tradition" and a discussion of the difficulty in supporting long sections of dialogue, it's not necessary to repeat those remarks here. Of course, how it will all unfold is yet to be seen, but I think you've at least succeeded in arousing our curiosity
It's that curiosity that causes people's fantasies to kick in and start thinking about just how it might go down :D ..........just the way I like it ;) .

This kind of thing does indeed happen in real life. I threatened to spank one of my girl friends because of her grades, years ago. Sadly, she got them back up so I never got to actually give her that spanking :( . Not to worry though, I found other reasons :lol: . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Can`t wait to see this Brat gets it bare bottom in front of her friends 8-) :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Can`t wait to see this Brat gets it bare bottom in front of her friends 8-) :D
Hi Butch,

I can see you're anxious for the spanking to begin........imagine that :lol: . It will be a while yet though. I will be posting 4 more pics this week to fnish setting the scene and then we'll be moving along to the action in this toon :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to help a friend, even if it means embarrassing yourself :oops: ! However, your motive for doing this this could depend on the viewpoint from which you're looking at this!........a helpful friend from one viewpoint might be a nothing more than a stool pigeon from another person's point of view :lol: . Of course, it just could be that our friend might have had more than one motive 8-) . In any case, it looks like Xandra's plan is starting to come unraveled :lol: . I have posted the next 4 pics today to finish setting this scenario. I hope you enjoy them. Phil
Attachments
filling him in
filling him in
005.jpg (373.02 KiB) Viewed 6727 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 6
giving him an idea
giving him an idea
006.jpg (363.28 KiB) Viewed 6727 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 7
surprise visit
surprise visit
007.jpg (327.99 KiB) Viewed 6727 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 8
confrontation
confrontation
008.jpg (367.13 KiB) Viewed 6727 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I'm enjoying this story so far.
overbarrel49 wrote:Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to help a friend, even if it means embarrassing yourself!
And what a good friend she is! Revealing something so embarrassing (and perhaps em-BARE-ASS-ing :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:) to help Walter try to save his relationship! So... sometime back, Barb got a spanking from her own boyfriend (named "Phil"? Hmmmm!) and in retrospect, she knows it was for the best. :D :D :D :D And she believes (as do we in the audience) that a good spanking would do Xandra some good! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure it would make Walter feel a lot better to put his hand across Xandra's lovely backside! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote: However, your motive for doing this this could depend on the viewpoint from which you're looking at this!........a helpful friend from one viewpoint might be a nothing more than a stool pigeon from another person's point of view.
Maybe Xandra will see Barb as a stool pigeon... at first... but if her relationship with Walter is going to grow and flourish, they can't have her lies coming between them!
overbarrel49 wrote:Of course, it just could be that our friend might have had more than one motive.
Yeah. I can think of at least a couple of ways you could go with this. I'll look forward to seeing what you're going to do. As I said earlier, I like how you combine the expected with the unexpected...
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:And what a good friend she is! Revealing something so embarrassing (and perhaps em-BARE-ASS-ing :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:) to help Walter try to save his relationship! So... sometime back, Barb got a spanking from her own boyfriend (named "Phil"? Hmmmm!) and in retrospect, she knows it was for the best. :D :D :D :D And she believes (as do we in the audience) that a good spanking would do Xandra some good! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure it would make Walter feel a lot better to put his hand across Xandra's lovely backside! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi Boom,

Barb is indeed a good friend. She was on her way out of the dorm when she overheard part of the conversation and decided that perhaps she should stick around and listen in for a while so she could let Walt know what was going on :) . As for Barb's boyfriend's name......I needed something to call him and i personally like the shape of her cute spank spot :lol: . I do think that Barb's own spanking has made her realize that sometimes a spanking will make a naughty girl feel better about herself.......and make her boyfriend feel much better too 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Maybe Xandra will see Barb as a stool pigeon... at first... but if her relationship with Walter is going to grow and flourish, they can't have her lies coming between them!
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of benefits from what she's about to experience that Xandra will realize later on :D . I don't think she's really going to have time to think about it in the near future though :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Yeah. I can think of at least a couple of ways you could go with this. I'll look forward to seeing what you're going to do. As I said earlier, I like how you combine the expected with the unexpected...
I'll do my best to work in some unexpected aspects to all this and keep the toon entertaining ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Some blonde lady is due for a very sore, bum, the question is which?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Some blonde lady is due for a very sore, bum, the question is which?
Hi Willjohn,

Well, I think we can count on Xandra being one of them. Other than that, I'm not telling :lol: . Thanks, Phil