Seventh O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for being the first to comment on the latest installment of my new O. T. Katie story.
web-ed wrote:O.K., now on to Chapter 2. This was really kind of sweet, B00m, and of course we did get to see Katie spanked. Her attempt to avoid the spanking scene by suggesting she could sing the theme song from the movie was of course futile - Katie may think she can avoid spanking, but we know better!
I'm glad you liked it. I've mentioned before that one of my inspirations for Katie was Lucy Ricardo. Besides being a pretty redhead... besides getting spanked in four different episodes of her show... there was a running joke that she always wanted to sing, in spite of having a terrible voice. However... I think this time she made the suggestion knowing it was futile.
web-ed wrote:So, how many readers caught Moosey's homophonic pun: "When you hit a high note, it 'Hz' my ears!" Audiophiles and physics majors will recognize "Hz" as the abbreviation for Hertz, or cycles per second. A soprano's high "C" (two C's above middle C) would be 1046.5 Hz in the modern tuning system and is certainly hard on the ears if the soprano isn't very good.
I wasn't sure how many people would get that one. I'm glad that you, being the first to comment did get it. (I figured that, if no one else did, Phil O, the musician, would be able to explain it.)
web-ed wrote:And of course Moosey understands audience tastes: if a play or movie has a famous spanking scene, audiences really want to see it! Imagine a cranky feminist version of Kiss Me Kate with the spanking removed - everyone would hate it! So it's time to rehearse the spanking scene, and it's fun to see. But as Katie says, we meanies want to see her get a real spanking, and I'm sure it won't be long in coming, as even Katie (for once) realizes.
Yeah! In Katie's universe, Northern Assignment is considered a classic, and perhaps the best movie Scottie MacHottie ever made. And, of course, a large part of its appeal is the final scene where the naughty spy-girl finally gets the spanking she's deserved since the opening credits ran!
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Katie said to me:
nya nya 1.jpg
nya nya 1.jpg (84.36 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
nya nya 2.jpg
nya nya 2.jpg (103.14 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
willjohn

Re: Seventh O.T. Katie thread

Post by willjohn »

Katie has been very naughty giving cheek to Boom and to Moose. To keep things in their proper perspective she has to be spanked, with a bonus from her Granny's hairbrush.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Katie has been very naughty giving cheek to Boom and to Moose. To keep things in their proper perspective she has to be spanked, with a bonus from her Granny's hairbrush.
Yeah! You're right!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom and all,

Karen had a hysterectomy on the 14th and it was all bad so I have been dealing with that to the exclusion of all else for the last 8 days. She is improving now but I am so far behind that I am just going to skip making my usual comments and will restart from here. At this point, I haven't even seen the last 2 updates and while I am going to look at them, I will likely not comment. I did want to comment on Katie though, although it will not be my usual run down. Of course, I loved the new episode but what I loved most was the very last panel where Katie is showing off her plump bottom and raising hell with you. What a wonderful drawing of her bottom :D ........WHEW! Thanks, Phil

P. S. Having been into stereo component systems and Stereo recording back in the day, I did indeed understand your "HZ" reference ;) :lol: .
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I was concerned when I didn't see your new panel for Good Marks show up like clockwork yesterday morning. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for your wife.
overbarrel49 wrote: I loved the new episode but what I loved most was the very last panel where Katie is showing off her plump bottom and raising hell with you. What a wonderful drawing of her bottom ........WHEW!
Thanks for the nice compliment!
overbarrel49 wrote: Having been into stereo component systems and Stereo recording back in the day, I did indeed understand your "HZ" reference.
Fortunately, Web-ed also understood my "HZ" reference and provided a very good explanation for anybody who might not have understood. Being a guitar player, I'm mostly familiar with "A 440". Before the days when electronic tuners were plentiful and cheap, we had to use either a pitch pipe or a tuning fork... (but not a pitchfork!) When the A string was in tune we could tune the rest of the strings to relative pitch.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:Hi Boom and all,

Karen had a hysterectomy on the 14th and it was all bad so I have been dealing with that to the exclusion of all else for the last 8 days. She is improving now but I am so far behind that I am just going to skip making my usual comments and will restart from here. At this point, I haven't even seen the last 2 updates and while I am going to look at them, I will likely not comment. I did want to comment on Katie though, although it will not be my usual run down. Of course, I loved the new episode but what I loved most was the very last panel where Katie is showing off her plump bottom and raising hell with you. What a wonderful drawing of her bottom :D ........WHEW! Thanks, Phil

P. S. Having been into stereo component systems and Stereo recording back in the day, I did indeed understand your "HZ" reference ;) :lol: .
There is nothing like the most important person in your life having major surgery to make you understand how unimportant other things are. Good luck to you and Karen, Phil.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

nya nya3.jpg
nya nya3.jpg (90.46 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Can you say she needs to be spanked in more than one posts?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Can you say she needs to be spanked in more than one posts?
Definitely, you can say that! What I really want, though, is for someone else, in addition to you, Phil, and Web-ed, to say something!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

willjohn wrote:

"Can you say she needs to be spanked in more than one posts?
Definitely, you can say that! What I really want, though, is for someone else, in addition to you, Phil, and Web-ed, to say something!"

I guess that would include me. Sorry b00m, but I just returned from three days in Northern California, and it was no fun at all. My wife's beloved aunt, who is a Dominican nun, is 97 years old and dying. We went up there to be close to her when the end came, and to offer condolences to her Dominican community. Mostly I guess, I was there to offer comfort to my dear wife Elaine.

But after three days, Sister Regina is still "with us," and we got this feeling that we should just get back on the road and travel the 200 miles back to our home. If Sister dies in the next day or so, the family will let us know, and we will take to the road again. But we weren't doing much good up there for now.

Sorry, but I don't have any fancy gadgets that I could take on a trip and stay connected with CSR.

Dan Rivera
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

I certainly want you to finish off the story as originally written. I'm one who firmly believes that a spanking adds a great deal to a spanking story. Anyway the future sounds very promising for Katie's backside and I look forward to her adventure ending in the red.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Anything to stop her from singing.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Sorry Boom, you don't deserve this lack of passion from your fans. I am as guilty as the rest for taking you for granted. I will pay more attention from now on.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan. It's good to "hear" from you.
daneldorado wrote:I guess that would include me. Sorry b00m, but I just returned from three days in Northern California, and it was no fun at all. My wife's beloved aunt, who is a Dominican nun, is 97 years old and dying. We went up there to be close to her when the end came, and to offer condolences to her Dominican community. Mostly I guess, I was there to offer comfort to my dear wife Elaine.

But after three days, Sister Regina is still "with us," and we got this feeling that we should just get back on the road and travel the 200 miles back to our home. If Sister dies in the next day or so, the family will let us know, and we will take to the road again. But we weren't doing much good up there for now.

Sorry, but I don't have any fancy gadgets that I could take on a trip and stay connected with CSR.
My prayers will be with you on this sad occasion. Of course, I understand that, with this kind of thing going on in your life you don't have a lot of time for frivolous things... and I'm grateful that you let me know what's going on.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Anything to stop her from singing.
Yes! I can assure you, she won't be singing... (unless you count "Waaahaaahaaaa!" as song lyrics!)
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sweetspot. Thanks for your comment.
Sweetspot wrote:I certainly want you to finish off the story as originally written. I'm one who firmly believes that a spanking adds a great deal to a spanking story. Anyway the future sounds very promising for Katie's backside and I look forward to her adventure ending in the red.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for your comment.
solsunbeach wrote:Sorry Boom, you don't deserve this lack of passion from your fans. I am as guilty as the rest for taking you for granted. I will pay more attention from now on.
Sometimes I get frustrated when a week does by and I don't get any comments on a cartoon that I worked long and hard on... but as Dan and Phil reminded me, all of you have lives... and things happen. In fact, I haven't been as active on this forum as I usually like to be, because I'm trying to get some house renovation done, so that my wife and I will have a decent place to live in.
hugob00m

Cosplay... alternate take

Post by hugob00m »

I started on an alternate version of my current story... one that doesn't involve Katie getting spanked. However, I've decided to go on with the story the way I originally wrote it.

I'm going to show you the alternate panels, starting with:
00000cosplayalt01.jpg
00000cosplayalt01.jpg (31.16 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
hugob00m

Cosplay... alternate take

Post by hugob00m »

00000cosplayalt02.jpg
00000cosplayalt02.jpg (104.34 KiB) Viewed 1568 times