A Walk in the Park

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
sunflower309
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:14 am

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby sunflower309 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:22 pm

hi again phil!

I like that I now have a picture of b00m in my head....and old man with a white beard and a buzz cut in a Hawaiian shirt! I can see him now! :D

bare bottom in a park! with someone watching! the ultimate embarrassment. I would like neither of these alone let alone put together. :oops: :oops:

web-ed said it perfectly, a woman dreads and desires having her panties lowered. I couldn't have said it better myself. the anticipation of when the panties go south is almost overwhelming sometimes. it always happens at different points of my spankings so I do not know what to expect. even with the stinging in my bottom most of my mind cannot think of anything except when they are going down. it is almost relief when they do. notice I said almost! I know it's going to happen as I have not yet found a reason for him to leave them in place. but I keep trying. perhaps some day.......

I can't imagine carrying on a conversation with people watching my spanking. symathtic or not. I have to really concentrate on what my spanker is saying to me. I don't want to miss anything important he has to say. and phil yes, as a spankee (lord help me) I "enjoy" the humiliation and embarrassment. it is all part of what I want and need yet hate all at the same time. some of the best parts of my spankings are the most embarrassing. and your dialog is right on the mark!

a spanking is indeed a great attitude adjuster. and trust me, bare bottom promises are indeed sincere. at least for the moment and for me about 2 or 3 weeks. then I start to backslide. and then need another adjustment! the lessons a woman learns during a spanking fade over time (much like the redness of her bottom) that's why there will always be spankings.

overbarrel49 wrote:pretty much everyone agrees with you on this. folks have suggested benches especially for spanking, paths for spanking, designated spanking areas etc . i guess we all think alike on this one . i have it on the best authority that you are absolutely correct when you say there are people like that. one young lady that has had a number of public spankings............some by invitation, tells me that the onlookers do INDEED enjoy seeing pretty girls getting spanked


I like the surprise twist of the jogger and her boyfriend. next time i'm in a park I will avoid your spanking benches. I would like to see a spanking though I would not like to be on the receiving end. if I heard a spanking going on I might just peek through the greenery to watch.

sunflower

sunflower309
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:14 am

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby sunflower309 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:41 pm

me again!

someone made a comment how the after spanking rubbing is so satisfying for the spankers. I try not to rub. at least while he is looking. that too is embarrassing! just like a naughty little girl. :oops: :o

I don't offer any physical resistance. it is futile. he can easily overcome any resistance that I offer and I don't want to get hurt (outside of a sore bottom) when i'm OTK i'm not going anywhere so I feel subdued enough. there is no need to fight. I protest and plead a lot but that too is futile.

overbarrel49 wrote:i do love those hand spankings although not everyone would necessarily agree. i had one spankee friend of mine who commented that she would be doing more than the usual amount of kicking and struggling while a switch was being applied to her bare bottom . there are many spanking couples who prefer an implement to hand spanking.


a switch on a bare bottom?? I don't think I would like that at all. I've only had hand spankings and several different sized paddles (some OTK and some bent over) I prefer hand spankings. they hurt less, a lot less!

web-ed wrote: But now we come to an additional topic: not just public spanking, but public, er, lovemaking (I had to resist the temptation toward parallel structure by using an "s" word to describe the activity soon to take place). If public spanking is rare, this is even rarer


I have myself had sex outdoors but to the best of my recollections no one saw us. I do have to say doing it outdoors is fantastic! of course that was in my younger years. I wiould not traumatize anyone now with the chance of seeing that!

sunflower

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:43 pm

sunflower309 wrote:hi phil!

I am going to comment on this one a little at a time, as family interference occurs, and to make it easier to read. s here I go!

I like this one so far. a public spanking!! a good fantasy (one I've had any many times) NOT so good in reality. I would not want to be spanked in public. even if it was not bare bottom! I really love your park.....it is very pretty! I would love to take a stroll in it. and see a spanking in it, but not be the spankee! i'm sure glad I am not a brat! I manage to do enough to get spanked for. and receive penalty swats. my spanker does a good job all on his own, I do not need to goad him to spank me harder. he gets there on his own. of course some times I push the limits but it does not bode well for my bottom!


hi Sunflower,

as i've said before, i think most spankees will say they fantasize about getting a public spanking and almost every one of them will also say they don't want to actually get one :lol: . i like your comment that you'd like to see a spanking in the park but not get one 8-) .

sunflower309 wrote:on page 5 of the comments Dan said that "seriously, a spankee does not have to have a bare bottom. it makes no difference to her. her panties offer little protection not a direct quote I kind of paraphrased but I think I got close to what he said.. as a spankee I have to disagree. protection has nothing to do with panties up or down. it does make a difference to me. I do NOT want a bare bottom spanking. I NEED a bare bottom spanking. I do all I can think of to keep panties in place. but the anticipation and dread of them coming down is delightful and terrible at the same time. it is almost a relief when they get lowered. of course that is the height of my embarrassment. but the sting in my bottom soon makes me forget that. a wise friend said that once you receive a bare bottom OTK spanking you will want it no other way and I must say he is right! I hate it, but need it to happen. thank goodness my spanker has brushed aside all my reasonings, pleadings etc to keep my panties up. he also does not lower them at the same time in the spanking so the dread and anticipation are more intense that way. keeping me off guard only add to my spankings and so the panties must go! and if I was worried about exposure (as my wise friend said yet again) I would not get myself spanked. my spanker is concentrating on my bottom, not what else he can see. so any spankee who consents to a spanking knows they are going to show some intimate parts. I myself, don't dwell on that.


very interesting comments from the spankee's point of view about bare bottom spanking versus a spanking over panties. i liked you comment that the anticipation is delightful and terrible at the same time. that really speaks volumes about the spankee's emotions . thanks for your comments about all this. it a rare treat to hear about all these feelings from the spankee's point of view :D .

sunflower309 wrote:I would like to be the jogger....the only problem is.....I don't jog! i'd probably blacken both my eyes once I got going! i'm sure the sound of lauras spanking attracted spectators. that's a sound you really can't disguise. I would probably be like the jogger and say she needs to have her bottom bared! but not out loud. I would definitely be thinking that. no womens lib for me. it would be more embarrassing to me to have a women cheer on my spanking. you expect that from men but not many women. if it was me I don't think I would make any kind of comment to further lauras embarrassment I would just enjoy the sight. I also believe in karma so I would be afraid to encourage further embarrassment! it could come back to bite me in the butt.....so to speak! more later. going shopping with my sister and niece.

sunflower


ok, i'm not even going to discuss black eyes here :lol: . i like your take on watching the spanking too. you'd be enjoying it but you wouldn't want to look like it in case you might be next if you did :lol: . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:57 pm

sunflower309 wrote:bare bottom in a park! with someone watching! the ultimate embarrassment. I would like neither of these alone let alone put together. :oops: :oops:

web-ed said it perfectly, a woman dreads and desires having her panties lowered. I couldn't have said it better myself. the anticipation of when the panties go south is almost overwhelming sometimes. it always happens at different points of my spankings so I do not know what to expect. even with the stinging in my bottom most of my mind cannot think of anything except when they are going down. it is almost relief when they do. notice I said almost! I know it's going to happen as I have not yet found a reason for him to leave them in place. but I keep trying. perhaps some day.......


if i may say so, you seem to be preoccupied by this business of your panties going south during the spanking 8-) . again, this speaks volumes about the spankee's emotions about all this. i would say it lends credence to your previous statement that you need your panties lowered for a bare bottom spanking even if it does cause you more embarrassment..............or perhaps i should have said, BECAUSE it causes more embarrassment ;) .

sunflower309 wrote:I can't imagine carrying on a conversation with people watching my spanking. symathtic or not. I have to really concentrate on what my spanker is saying to me. I don't want to miss anything important he has to say. and phil yes, as a spankee (lord help me) I "enjoy" the humiliation and embarrassment. it is all part of what I want and need yet hate all at the same time. some of the best parts of my spankings are the most embarrassing. and your dialog is right on the mark!


i can see where it might be difficult to concentrate on what someone is saying while your bottom is under assault:lol: again, thanks for the peek at what the spankee is feeling and at what her needs are. thanks too for the comment on my dialog. it's nice to have some verification about all this :D .

sunflower309 wrote:a spanking is indeed a great attitude adjuster. and trust me, bare bottom promises are indeed sincere. at least for the moment and for me about 2 or 3 weeks. then I start to backslide. and then need another adjustment! the lessons a woman learns during a spanking fade over time (much like the redness of her bottom) that's why there will always be spankings.


"at least for the moment" :lol: . that's just what us spankers had figured. :lol: .

sunflower309 wrote:I like the surprise twist of the jogger and her boyfriend. next time i'm in a park I will avoid your spanking benches. I would like to see a spanking though I would not like to be on the receiving end. if I heard a spanking going on I might just peek through the greenery to watch.

sunflower


be careful when you're peeking. officer Yank might slip up behind you and decide you need a spanking for peeking :lol: . thanks, phil

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:07 pm

sunflower309 wrote:me again!

someone made a comment how the after spanking rubbing is so satisfying for the spankers. I try not to rub. at least while he is looking. that too is embarrassing! just like a naughty little girl. :oops: :o

I don't offer any physical resistance. it is futile. he can easily overcome any resistance that I offer and I don't want to get hurt (outside of a sore bottom) when i'm OTK i'm not going anywhere so I feel subdued enough. there is no need to fight. I protest and plead a lot but that too is futile.


hi again,

go ahead and rub. i know i like to watch a girl rubbing her freshly spanked bottom :D . that protesting and pleading is music to my ears too :lol: .

sunflower309 wrote:a switch on a bare bottom?? I don't think I would like that at all. I've only had hand spankings and several different sized paddles (some OTK and some bent over) I prefer hand spankings. they hurt less, a lot less!


i'm betting that you're right about not liking that switch. i hear they can be really stingy. of course, you have to remember that you don't get a say in that :o . i would suggest that you behave when you're anywhere there switches might be available :lol: .
sunflower309 wrote:I have myself had sex outdoors but to the best of my recollections no one saw us. I do have to say doing it outdoors is fantastic! of course that was in my younger years. I wiould not traumatize anyone now with the chance of seeing that!

sunflower


yeah, having sex or spankings outdoors just takes the intensity up a notch, doesn't it :D something about that chance that you might be seen ;) . thanks for all the nice comments and all the insight. phil

Aoba
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 am

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby Aoba » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Hi Phil,
This was a great story. I like outdoor spankings and there was also some of public, which i also like very much. Laura was lovely, blonde haired beauty with a very pretty face and gorgeous, voluptuous body. And of course her bottom was perfect, so big, round and later in lovely pink shade :)
I loved all of spanking pics, especially the 12, 13 (Laura's shocked and distressed look, when her panties were going down and the first spank landed on the bare bottom, was so sweet on this two pics), 14, 15 (i loved her face here, the tears and the look she had, also when she realised there are people seeing her, the embarrassment was wonderful. The other lady was beautiful too and her nervously touching her lovely bottom was great), 16, 17 (those were amazing, Laura was losing herself and crying so hard now, her cute face deeply blushed and all in tears - she looked very adorable here) and 18 (absolutely sweet and lovely, Laura was so cute when she stood listening to Kenny's strict scolding, while still crying hard, deeply blushed, with adorable look on her face and panties still around her ankles - that was wonderful. And i loved how in the background, the jogging girl was getting in trouble - the distressed look on her face and cute blush were great).
Amazing work, thank You for doing it!

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby overbarrel49 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Aoba wrote:Hi Phil,
This was a great story. I like outdoor spankings and there was also some of public, which i also like very much. Laura was lovely, blonde haired beauty with a very pretty face and gorgeous, voluptuous body. And of course her bottom was perfect, so big, round and later in lovely pink shade :)


hi Aoba,

i'm glad you liked the story :D . i too like outdoor spankings and i think that somehow the idea that you might get caught during an outdoor spanking just takes the spanking to another level 8-) . public spankings seem to be favorite fantasies of most spankos too and of course, all of us spankers like those big, round bottoms :D .

Aoba wrote:I loved all of spanking pics, especially the 12, 13 (Laura's shocked and distressed look, when her panties were going down and the first spank landed on the bare bottom, was so sweet on this two pics), 14, 15 (i loved her face here, the tears and the look she had, also when she realised there are people seeing her, the embarrassment was wonderful. The other lady was beautiful too and her nervously touching her lovely bottom was great), 16, 17 (those were amazing, Laura was losing herself and crying so hard now, her cute face deeply blushed and all in tears - she looked very adorable here) and 18 (absolutely sweet and lovely, Laura was so cute when she stood listening to Kenny's strict scolding, while still crying hard, deeply blushed, with adorable look on her face and panties still around her ankles - that was wonderful. And i loved how in the background, the jogging girl was getting in trouble - the distressed look on her face and cute blush were great).
Amazing work, thank You for doing it!


i appreciate your comments on individual pics and especially that you enjoyed the expressions on Laura's face. i work very hard to get those to look right so it's nice to hear that you thought they matched the scenes :D . i've always thought that the spankee's facial expressions are indications of her emotions during the spanking.............which are the most important part of the spanking. most of the time, folks seem my pics one at a time. while that probably gives the viewer the closest look at each individual pics , i often go back and read a toon clear through after i finish it. i think you get a better feel for the whole story that way. thanks for your detailed comments. i appreciate them very much :D phil

Aoba
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 am

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby Aoba » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:40 pm

overbarrel49 wrote:
Aoba wrote:Hi Phil,
This was a great story. I like outdoor spankings and there was also some of public, which i also like very much. Laura was lovely, blonde haired beauty with a very pretty face and gorgeous, voluptuous body. And of course her bottom was perfect, so big, round and later in lovely pink shade :)


hi Aoba,

i'm glad you liked the story :D . i too like outdoor spankings and i think that somehow the idea that you might get caught during an outdoor spanking just takes the spanking to another level 8-) . public spankings seem to be favorite fantasies of most spankos too and of course, all of us spankers like those big, round bottoms :D .

Aoba wrote:I loved all of spanking pics, especially the 12, 13 (Laura's shocked and distressed look, when her panties were going down and the first spank landed on the bare bottom, was so sweet on this two pics), 14, 15 (i loved her face here, the tears and the look she had, also when she realised there are people seeing her, the embarrassment was wonderful. The other lady was beautiful too and her nervously touching her lovely bottom was great), 16, 17 (those were amazing, Laura was losing herself and crying so hard now, her cute face deeply blushed and all in tears - she looked very adorable here) and 18 (absolutely sweet and lovely, Laura was so cute when she stood listening to Kenny's strict scolding, while still crying hard, deeply blushed, with adorable look on her face and panties still around her ankles - that was wonderful. And i loved how in the background, the jogging girl was getting in trouble - the distressed look on her face and cute blush were great).
Amazing work, thank You for doing it!


i appreciate your comments on individual pics and especially that you enjoyed the expressions on Laura's face. i work very hard to get those to look right so it's nice to hear that you thought they matched the scenes :D . i've always thought that the spankee's facial expressions are indications of her emotions during the spanking.............which are the most important part of the spanking. most of the time, folks seem my pics one at a time. while that probably gives the viewer the closest look at each individual pics , i often go back and read a toon clear through after i finish it. i think you get a better feel for the whole story that way. thanks for your detailed comments. i appreciate them very much :D phil


Yes, public spanking is my favorite scenario. And yes, i love big, round bottoms :) I wonder if there are some Spankers who prefer small bottoms?

You're one of the best (or the best, i can't recall no one as good as You at the moment) Spanking Artists, in creating amazing expressions on spanked lady's face. And i completely agree with You how emotions and then expressions on spankee's face are important. It's probably why i adore Your art so much.

I try to see a finished series rather then a single pic. Sometimes i can't wait and go for the single pics, but sometimes i succed (like this time).

User avatar
overbarrel49
Posts: 2629
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Aoba wrote:Yes, public spanking is my favorite scenario. And yes, i love big, round bottoms :) I wonder if there are some Spankers who prefer small bottoms?


hi Aoba,

i think you're in good company because most spankos i've talked to will admit they like to fantasize about public spankings :D . of course, the men say they want to actually do a public spanking way more than the ladies do :lol: . i don't know if there are any spankers who like small bottoms or not but i haven't run into any :lol: .

Aoba wrote:You're one of the best (or the best, i can't recall no one as good as You at the moment) Spanking Artists, in creating amazing expressions on spanked lady's face. And i completely agree with You how emotions and then expressions on spankee's face are important. It's probably why i adore Your art so much.


thanks for your kind words :D . it looks like we agree about the emotions and the expressions on the spankee's faces and i get the feeling that we are joined by most spankos. i think that pretty much everyone agrees that the emotions of a spanking are the most important part 8-) . i'm glad you like my pics :D .

Aoba wrote:I try to see a finished series rather then a single pic. Sometimes i can't wait and go for the single pics, but sometimes i succed (like this time).


i'm good to hear that. i think most folks just look at the pics when i post them and that's it but i like to go back and read the whole toon all the way through also. i actually find reading the whole story all at once is very satisfying ;) . thanks, phil

User avatar
web-ed
Site Admin
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Contact:

Re: A Walk in the Park

Postby web-ed » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:55 am

overbarrel49 wrote:i think most folks just look at the pics when i post them and that's it but i like to go back and read the whole toon all the way through also. i actually find reading the whole story all at once is very satisfying ;) . thanks, phil


I don't know about anyone else, Phil, but if you're curious, my method is to save your latest picture to a folder which contains only the particular story of which it is a part. Then before writing any comments, I bring up the picture with one of my photo-viewers so that (a) I can view it full-sized to get all the details or full-screen to get the effect of the whole, and (b) I can quickly go back and forth through as much of the series as I feel I need to.
-- Web-Ed


Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest