Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Sunflower is back?

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sunflower!

It was good to see you're back! (Or, if I was standing behind you, I'd say, "It's good to see your back!") ;) ;) ;) ;) It's good to read comments written from a feminine perspective.

I hope you'll have a few words to say about the new O.T. Katie cartoon that I just posted the first chapter of.
overbarrel49

Re: Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Ah! I love seeing a girl being pulled across he man's lap ALMOST as much as I like seeing the spanking itself! (ALMOST!) Poor Xandra must be realizing by now that all of her struggles and protests are useless!
Hi Boom,

I agree :D . I've always said that the preliminaries are what really set the stage for a spanking and get those emotions working overtime 8-).
hugob00m wrote:But this time, there's not just one show going on! I can tell that each one of the other girls in that lounge has her own story... but how much of those other stories are we going to learn? Hmmmm... That's where the unexpected part begins to kick in.

I do think our onlookers are an integral part of this story and we will be learning more about each of them as we go along. As to just what form that may take for any given girl, I really haven't decided all that yet. We'll just roll along and see how things go here ;) .
hugob00m wrote: Two of the girls are reacting to a combination of seeing the show Xandra is putting on, and thinking about spankings that they themselves got. The two of them, and Barb too, have a "hands on" knowledge of what Xandra is about to experience! :D :D :D :D
Although perhaps watching isn't as emotionally overwhelming as actually getting a spanking. I have a hunch that a girl watching a spanking might experience many of the same, sometimes conflicting, emotions as the spankee herself 8-) . I liked your choice of the words "hands on" :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And that one girl standing next to Barb is still saying "COOL... GIGGLE!"
COOL :D . It kind of makes you wonder just what's going on inside that mind of hers, doesn't it 8-) ?
hugob00m wrote:Well... We've learned via the thought-clouds that the girl in purple already got a spanking, and not too long ago... Will she get a reprise? Or maybe you could do some flashbacks later. And Barb has some nice curves packed into those tight jeans! :D :D :D :D We haven't seen anything "naughty" she's done yet... but maybe her boyfriend is about to find out something she's kept hidden...
Flashbacks, huh? That sounds like an interesting idea. Of course, there are decisions to be made such as which girl and how it fits in with Xandra's spanking. Peggy, the girl in the purple romper, definitely has some feelings about all this that are different from everyone else, I think ;) . Now, as for Barb........practically everyone who has commented so far thinks Barb should get a spanking too. They have all put forth arguments about just why a spanking for her is justified but I really don't think that she's committed any spanking offense. As a matter of fact, I would think that she's probably Walter's hero for giving him the information and setting him on this path. web-ed already mentioned all the "curves" the girls have in this toon and there's Barb's shapely, ample, spankable bottom, packed into those jeans right in the forefront of this pic :D . Now you've mentioned mentioned this too. I have a hunch my viewers who want to see Barb get a spanking just like the look of her bottom and want to see it bared for a spanking, rather than having any real reason that she deserves one. I guess that's one of the hazards a girl faces when she has a bottom like that and chooses to show it off in tight jeans :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: I see a lot of potential for more of the ladies to get spanked... and maybe the peripheral characters on this story will show up later as the stars of their own stories...
I agree with you that there is plenty of potential for other girls to get spanked in this toon :D We will see just how it all plays out. Your thought that this toon could have some spin offs featuring some of the onlookers from this one is an interesting idea with potential of it's own 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:But for now... it looks like Xandra's spanking is not too far away! So... I'm going to sit back and enjoy that show!

Great job, Phil!
I'm glad you're enjoying the show :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:Now, as for Barb........practically everyone who has commented so far thinks Barb should get a spanking too. They have all put forth arguments about just why a spanking for her is justified but I really don't think that she's committed any spanking offense. As a matter of fact, I would think that she's probably Walter's hero for giving him the information and setting him on this path.
I agree completely. She's definitely Walter's hero... and in the long run, Xandra will probably see that what Barb did was totally right. In the short term, Xandra might resent being "ratted out" by her friend, but when she has time to think about it, which is worse: a sore bottom that lasts a few hours or flunking out of college?
overbarrel49 wrote: I have a hunch my viewers who want to see Barb get a spanking just like the look of her bottom and want to see it bared for a spanking, rather than having any real reason that she deserves one. I guess that's one of the hazards a girl faces when she has a bottom like that and chooses to show it off in tight jeans.
EXACTLY! At least that's my only reason for wanting to see Barb get a spanking!

If you decide you like my flashback idea, you could have the girls sitting around afterwards... (Well... except for Xandra and Peggy, who will most likely be standing and rubbing their bottoms!) sharing memories about significant spankings each of them have gotten. Just a possibility.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I agree completely. She's definitely Walter's hero... and in the long run, Xandra will probably see that what Barb did was totally right. In the short term, Xandra might resent being "ratted out" by her friend, but when she has time to think about it, which is worse: a sore bottom that lasts a few hours or flunking out of college?
Hi Boom,

I thought this was an insightful comment. In addition to what you said, it seemed to me that Xandra might also realize, after a short time, that she actually needed Walter to take her in hand and not allow her to get away with acting like a brat. With that in mind, if could be that Xandra might actually view Barb as her hero too since this will improve her existing relationship with Walter moving forward :D . Or......she might hate her for ratting her out and call her a bitch :lol: . After all, how many of us men actually understand women's emotions :? .
hugob00m wrote:EXACTLY! At least that's my only reason for wanting to see Barb get a spanking!

If you decide you like my flashback idea, you could have the girls sitting around afterwards... (Well... except for Xandra and Peggy, who will most likely be standing and rubbing their bottoms!) sharing memories about significant spankings each of them have gotten. Just a possibility.
This is an interesting idea 8-) . I already have some things in mind and I'll be giving it more thought so we'll see how it all plays out. Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote: With that in mind, if could be that Xandra might actually view Barb as her hero too since this will improve her existing relationship with Walter moving forward. Or......she might hate her for ratting her out and call her a bitch. After all, how many of us men actually understand women's emotions.
OR Xandra might not even find out who it was that let Walter know what she was up to. I don't think Walter is going to tell!

Actually... I think, instead of a spanking, what Barb really deserves is a pat on the back... (aimed slightly low, of course! ;) ;) ;) ;) )
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:OR Xandra might not even find out who it was that let Walter know what she was up to. I don't think Walter is going to tell!

Actually... I think, instead of a spanking, what Barb really deserves is a pat on the back... (aimed slightly low, of course! ;) ;) ;) ;) )
Hi Boom,

Nope, Walter won't say anything. He has other things on his mind :lol: . Barb probably does only deserve a pat on the a back, and while I approve of where you would like to pat her, I will say that not every girl I ever spanked deserved it.......at least not at the time, which brings us back to Barb's highly spankable bottom :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Let's face it. There is not one girl in that room any of us would not spank.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Let's face it. There is not one girl in that room any of us would not spank.
I'd go along with that!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It seems that a determined man can sometimes sweep a girl off her feet :D .......and in this case, right over his lap :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
UH-OH!
UH-OH!
015.jpg (343.42 KiB) Viewed 3079 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Why would he hold the dress down as she being turn over his knees :( would love to see her dress flying revealing her panty as she goes over :lol: :D hope he starts off by giving her a hard panty warming :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Perhaps he wants to start on the skirt before graduating to the knickers & finally to the tender flesh of her rump. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Why would he hold the dress down as she being turn over his knees :( would love to see her dress flying revealing her panty as she goes over :lol: :D hope he starts off by giving her a hard panty warming :lol:
HI Butch,

I don't think he's holding her dress down on purpose. I think he just has his hand on her bottom to guide her over his lap :D I think her bottom would make the perfect steering wheel for such a purpose.......just ask Boom :lol: . Fear not, though......we will be seeing the seat of those panties soon 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Perhaps he wants to start on the skirt before graduating to the knickers & finally to the tender flesh of her rump. :twisted:
hi Willjohn,

I see from your comments and Butch's that we have a difference of opinion about how Walter should start this spanking. We'll be finding out soon :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Phil. I'm enjoying your latest installment. And I see Walter is employing the same method of guiding Xandra into the OTK position that I usually prefer: one hand to pull on her arm and the other to push on her butt! :D :D :D :D

And it's funny that most of the other girls are talking about how Walter is sweeping Xandra off her feet... It all sounds so romantic! And yes! It is very romantic! Soon her cute little buttcheeks are going to be as red as a Valentine heart! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And so the next question becomes: Will Walter start out with Xandra's dress up or down? I can see how he might start out letting her maintain a modicum of modesty... at first... until she struggles too much. Either way, I have a feeling we'll all be seeing her panties sooner or later... and maybe even more! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi Phil. I'm enjoying your latest installment. And I see Walter is employing the same method of guiding Xandra into the OTK position that I usually prefer: one hand to pull on her arm and the other to push on her butt! :D :D :D :D
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you're enjoying the toon so far :D . Apparently, Walter is a fan of O.T. Katie and was able to see that this is the proper way to guide a naughty girl over his lap :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And it's funny that most of the other girls are talking about how Walter is sweeping Xandra off her feet... It all sounds so romantic! And yes! It is very romantic! Soon her cute little buttcheeks are going to be as red as a Valentine heart! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm glad you liked the conversation about sweeping a girl off her feet. I thought it was appropriate for the situation :lol: . I do think that all the girls think this is all romantic but their reactions to this kind of romance are somewhat varied. One thing is certain, Peggy definitely finds all this very romantic 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:And so the next question becomes: Will Walter start out with Xandra's dress up or down? I can see how he might start out letting her maintain a modicum of modesty... at first... until she struggles too much. Either way, I have a feeling we'll all be seeing her panties sooner or later... and maybe even more! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
I think if you search your memory, you'll be able to answer your own question about Walter starting the spanking over her skirt :lol: . Of course, Walter's a nice guy and I'm sure that he will indeed be allowing Xandra to maintain some modesty........unless her behavior during the spanking pisses him off :lol: . We will definitely be seeing the seat of those panties 8-). Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

...not to mention the seat under the seat of her pants.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:...not to mention the seat under the seat of her pants.
Hi Willjohn,

I see you know my habits well :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #15

Post by web-ed »

So Walter decided to adopt the Hugob00m patented and approved method ;) of taking a girl OTK: use his right hand to push on her butt :lol: ! There are, indeed, sound physical principles involved: a woman's center of mass is just around the hips, and of course anatomically the rest of her body will follow where her pelvis goes, so pushing on her behind will indeed move her in the desired direction. (I may have to register CSR as an educational site - where else could anyone learn all this stuff? :lol: )

Good show, Walter! Meanwhile, Xandra's housemates are all continuing to enjoy the spectacle - as are we all... :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:So Walter decided to adopt the Hugob00m patented and approved method ;) of taking a girl OTK: use his right hand to push on her butt :lol: ! There are, indeed, sound physical principles involved: a woman's center of mass is just around the hips, and of course anatomically the rest of her body will follow where her pelvis goes, so pushing on her behind will indeed move her in the desired direction. (I may have to register CSR as an educational site - where else could anyone learn all this stuff? :lol: )
Hi web-ed,

Now I have to wonder if Walter was just applying sound physical principles so he could turn Xandra over his lap in the most efficient manner, or if it just looked like a good place to push, or if he just likes to have his hand on her bottom :lol: . The way I have it figured, he's probably seen some of O T Katie's adventures so it's probably the latter 8-) .
web-ed wrote:Good show, Walter! Meanwhile, Xandra's housemates are all continuing to enjoy the spectacle - as are we all... :)
They are indeed continuing to enjoy the show :D .......probably for a variety of reasons 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Everyone,

It would appear that Xandra objects to being face down over Walter's lap :shock: :? ........which has brought up a new topic of conversation :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
sticking the landing
sticking the landing
016.jpg (352.74 KiB) Viewed 2265 times