Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by Tanner »

These are all nice-never get tired of seeing new Humorama spankings. And there is the added bonus of the pictures of those magazine covers featuring women in the sexy shorts and swimsuits of that period.
Been it seems every possible variation of the secretary spanking theme done. I'd like to see a "role reversal" spanking- where a male employee is spanking his female boss,
The story from Life about that iniation spanking was veru interesting,but is there any more information about the well-publicized spanked wives club in Sioux City the article mentioned? That would be certainly worth seeing, I am sure.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Great update this week! I was especially delighted to see a Bill Wenzel cartoon that I've never seen anywhere else! The positioning looks a bit awkward and the caption is really lame, but the lady is so spankably delicious in her sheer clingy outfit that it's still a great cartoon. And the way the man is holding his hands makes it look like he's possibly doing a "butt bongo" spanking. Great find, and thanks for posting it.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

interesting pic of the initiation spanking for the ladies auxiliary of the V F W. just goes to show you how times have changed..........and not necessarily for the better :( . after all, just look at the fun they're all having and all those laughing faces. kind of makes me wonder if the ladies watching aren't thinking about their own spanking that they get at home. personally, i think they should have had the members of the V F W itself doing the spanking while the ladies auxiliary watched. i have to wonder if those happy faces might not have been a bit more subdued if they were watching one of the men spanking their inductee ;) . i like the nice bottom in the Zimmerman drawing although i can't say the same for the "over endowed " parts you mentioned :lol: doc Cylon again does a nice job of the animation and coloring for the spanking portion.

i realize this didn't start out to be a spanking drawing but i'm going to use the opportunity to make a general observation anyway. we often speculate if the artists who have done spanking drawings in the magazines, especially Humorama, actually have any spanking interest. i have a general observation which might be helpful in some cases. it seems to me that men who are into spanking are generally less interested in breasts that the average male, concentrating more on the bottoms. i have also noticed that girls who like to have their breasts touched and played with are generally not interested in spanking either and the reverse too..............if they like their bottoms to get most of the attention, they are more open to getting a spanking. some of the artists who did spanking drawings have had a tendency to draw big breasts, sometimes in the extreme, at least at some point in their careers. i would say that these artists probably have little interest in spanking even though they may have done some spanking drawings. i'm going to be keeping my eyes open from now on to see how these artists portray the bottoms being spanked.................whether they take the time to make them nicely rounded and spankable or if it seems more of an after thought. anyone else got any theories or observations about this?

[Web-Ed's note: I thought this was such an interesting observation I copied it over as a new topic over on the "Spanking in Media" forum to facilitate further discussion. Please comment over there to make it easier for future new readers to find the discussion.]

i really like the college girl spankings. the collaboration of artists here really produced a great spanking depiction :D . i love the spankee's expression of disbelief and dread in the first one. i also like the change of expression and position in the second one indicating that the spanking is starting to have the desired effect :D . good otk position and nicely rounded bottom make this really nice to view. good coloring on the bottom in the second one too. i think everyone already mentioned the terrible position in the Wenzel secretary spanking. nice looking spankee in a clingy dress though :D .thanks for posting the one with the editors notes on it. that's a really interesting look at a portion of the process for doing these drawings. as you and Boom both mentioned, the position in Wenzel's harem spanking is a little weak. the spankee is gonna have to get those hands down on the floor and push in order to stay in position :lol: nicely shaped young lady though and i like the depiction of her dress flowing down to the floor. i don't know what our spanker is doing with his right hand but he should be using it to help that dress up over her bottom though :D . i'm guessing that the 2 lines on her blouse are there to keep her nipples from showing through the flimsy material. i like the pic of Carrie rubbing her bottom and the kind of surprised look on her face. i really didn't care for the actual spanking pic though. because of what i assume is a shadow, it seems a little disgusting to me. great updates :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Web-ed:

Thanks again, for the treats you post here each week. You don't hit a home run each time, but you are maintaining a high batting average.

The 1943 picture of some lady (Kate Grace Rohrer?) being spanked as part of an initiation is great fun to see, though there is nothing even remotely erotic to it. But it's fun to know that even then, ladies liked to get together to spank one another. We still get to see some of this, primarily in YouTube clips, though nowadays the girls are usually wearing jeans.

The two Wenzel pics are fun to see, also. I still like the one with the secretary bent over her boss' knee, even though the positioning is just this side of terrible. She is bent so very far over his lap, in real life she would have slid right down onto the floor. The boss is spanking her with the wrong hand, too... and I am amazed, and a little shocked, that we see so very many poses of this type, both in photos and cartoons. Nevertheless, Bill Wenzel has compensated -- completely, in my view -- by making the lady so very curvaceous and sexy, with both her bottom and her breasts fully rounded and ripe. Nice legs, too.

As for the harem spanking, Phil wrote:

i'm guessing that the 2 lines on her blouse are there to keep her nipples from showing through the flimsy material.

Actually, I wondered about that, too... until I took a closer look and realized that those "two lines" are actually sides of her blouse (or other top) that just barely cover her nipples. If this pic were rendered in color, we would be able to determine that right away. But in black and white, those lines do look like just lines.

As for the Carrie cartoon, it's amusing enough... but like Phil, I am vaguely "disgusted" by what appears to be a large patch of pubic hair showing. Unfortunately, this is a frequent occurence in Carrie toons. Once upon a time, when we were all members of the Arild's newsgroup, someone posted another Carrie pic in which she was approximately in the same position, with her panties down and her hairy snatch in full view. One of the female members urged me to "cover Carrie up" somehow, and I did so, by painting panties on her. It didn't turn out too badly.

As a semi-prude, I still don't see why some artists insist on emphasizing that particular part of the female anatomy. But I guess it takes all types to make a world.

In all, Web-ed, I greatly enjoy your new additions to our commonweal, especially since you are doing it week after week, apparently without stopping, and still you come up with great spanking pics for us to enjoy. Thanks again.

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB- ED CSR!! This weeks spanking drawings has every spanko fantasy from Sexy Nurse College Girls Secretary and a Chamber Maid OH MY :lol: Thanks JS666 for this really exciting picture of a lady being initiated into a woman club :D Like how she is laying across a chair instead of bending over to be paddle with the help of two other ladies holding her legs downs is she trying to protect her bottom from that board she is being spank with hope not :lol: Love to see more pictures like this :D Julius Zimmerman`s Naughty Nurse is great she look like Jessica Rabbit with her red hair covering one eye. This nurse is hot big breast large rear something you would see in a Ward`s drawing! Also like the animation by Doctor Cylon only wish that I could hear the beautiful tune he was playing on her behind :lol: Pablo`s college spanking is good only the spanker should have been sating on a chair because the spankee doesn`t have any room to kick! like the otk position nice big rump up high as it is being spank by the spanker hard palm also like her facial expression both before and durning the spanking :lol: nice that they both was wearing their school uniform :) I think Bill Wenzel`s Tight Dress spanking is hot!!!! Due to the shape of the spankee reallly great curves both top and bottom to bad the otk postion was way off and the spanker was spanking with the wrong hand :? Look like he was using his other hand to try and hold one of her legs down! Nice tight cliny dress hugging her large curvy plump bottom make up for what could have been a great spanking drawing!! Wenzel other drawing of a Harum girl being spanked is nice but she to looks like she is about to slide off the spanker`s knees !!! Carrie Chamber Maid spanking comes off as being more humiliating to me being she is force to lay over her boss`s knee and spank not for breaking a vase but for his pleasure! This seem more of a scenerio in a Stantoon where the guy get his comeuppance in the end> Like how she is rubbing her burning bottom after the spanking :D THANK!! R.I.P. COMIC WRITER AND ILLUSTRATOR JOE SIMON!!!! :cry:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 12/16/2011

Post by web-ed »

Lots of lively responses to this week's updates! I'd like to address a few questions that were raised.
tanner wrote: Been it seems every possible variation of the secretary spanking theme done, I'd like to see a "role reversal" spanking- where a male employee is spanking his female boss. The story from Life about that initiation spanking was very interesting, but is there any more information about the well-publicized spanked wives club in Sioux City the article mentioned? That would be certainly worth seeing, I am sure.
As to Secretary Spanking, we're going to see with this week's updates what I believe was the very first one Humorama ever published. And while it may seem that we've exhausted the possible variations, I still have one in the files where the secretary is sent through a spanking machine for her birthday(!), plus about 6 from Kirk Stiles including some that have never been seen on the web before and at least one with a brand-new gag. No more from Dan DeCarlo, however, or any with a male employee spanking his female boss :( .

The Spanked Wives Club in Sioux City was from an old newspaper clipping. I have a little more information about it but no pictures as yet. If I find enough to make it truly interesting, I'll certainly post it.
daneldorado wrote: Thanks again, for the treats you post here each week. You don't hit a home run each time, but you are maintaining a high batting average...As for the Carrie cartoon, it's amusing enough... but...
I'm glad Dan brought this up, because it gives me a chance to expound on my editorial philosophy, not at too great a length I hope. It's perfectly true that I can't hit a home run with every individual update or even every week. I wish I could post nothing but never-before-seen, high-quality spankings from various media, especially comics, but that simply isn't possible. Some of the material will have been seen before elsewhere, and some will be CSR "firsts" (for example some of the comic-book stuff and a few of the Humorama cartoons) of varying quality.

The most exciting finds are probably Humorama cartoons that are both excellent and unknown, and things like a few of the comic-book spankings that I discovered personally, but I have found numerous high-quality items by browsing the internet, and I certainly want to bring them to the attention of CSR's readers. Then there is what we might call the "second-tier" material, whether I discovered it myself (some of the modern-day comic-book spankings, for example) or found it somewhere. Again, I still feel that CSR readers might be interested in this stuff, and they could have a difficult or impossible time finding it anywhere else (for example, The Paddler #2, coming soon, isn't likely to be posted elsewhere since I have one of the few extant copies). If I chose not to post it, readers would be deprived of the opportunity to decide for themselves. But I do have some minimum standards, and if I feel an item is truly terrible I don't post it even though I know CSR readers will probably never see it.

That brings us to the current Carrie series. Dan has some misgivings about the "exposure" question (which we've discussed elsewhere at length), and so do I - nor is that the only problem with the strip. Carrie is repeatedly groped in a disturbing manner as I noted in this week's "Four Alarm Spanking" update. And Carrie's 8 spankings have probably been seen before in any case - so why did I post them? Well, for one thing I don't think they've been assembled in one location before (I've also created a complete index which we'll see as part of Carrie #8 on 12/30). Also, there is still considerable interest in the strip, particularly in the U.K. where they originated. Finally, the spankings themselves, while not great, are "good enough" in my opinion that spankos could reasonably want to see them.
butch wrote: R.I.P. COMIC WRITER AND ILLUSTRATOR JOE SIMON!!!!

Joe Simon passed away this week. He is best remembered for his partnership with Jack Kirby. They were Stan Lee's bosses back when he joined Timely (later Atlas and Marvel) in 1939, and went on to create Captain America and a bunch of other characters. Although Simon did not do any M/F spankings that I have been able to document (there could certainly be something out there I haven't seen or that by mistake is not attributed to him), he and Kirby did contribute indirectly to the cause of M/F comic-book spanking by creating the Romance genre back in the late 40's. Simon was also the founding editor of Sick magazine, which had at least one spanking (I had a copy of it once but can't find it now).

As Butch said, R.I.P. Joe!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/23/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page (click on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page to get there).

Merry Christmas, everybody! The holidays are such a busy time that I'm inclined to hold back on the updates just a little because I don't want readers to miss anything, but on the other hand, I don't want a week to go by without some good stuff. That's why I've been doing both the Carrie series (not at all my favorite material) while at the same time posting never-before-seen items from Doctor Cylon and (three weeks in a row) Humorama. Once we get into the new year, we're going to have a few more classic comic spankings before we get into some modern items. Carrie will wind up next week, while Humorama will continue for at least 44 weeks in 2012.

Ongoing searches did turn up a bunch of spankings this week. First, much to my dismay (and everyone else's too, I'm sure), I discovered three more attempted Super-Tot spankings - one by Lois Lane, one by Lana Lang, and one by Martha Kent! I really thought (and hoped) we had seen the last of these. I don't have detailed publication info yet, though, so I'll use that as an excuse not to post them for a while. Eventually (gulp!) they'll probably have to be posted.

Second, out of 11 Humorama Digests, only one new spanking cartoon surfaced, by "Screwy" Louie Magila. This is the only one I've ever seen by Magila, and you'll see why he isn't exactly thought of as one of the great masters when I get around to posting it next year. The reason only 1 new "spanker" turned up, by the way, is that these were mostly issues of Stare, which had mainly pin-up photos and therefore fewer cartoons than other Humorama titles such as Joker.

Finally, while there is no Superman/Supergirl spanking (I'm down to one final Supergirl Silver-Age appearance out of 200), I did manage to locate, in an actual comic-book, a super-hero spanking his female counterpart!! Yes, Megaton Man DID spank Megaton Girl(!), and of course we'll be seeing it soon as part of the next "Modern Comics Spankings" series.

Now for the updates:
  • For the second time, The White Queen gets a Red Bottom, courtesy of Doctor Cylon.
  • And speaking of seconds, here's a second version of A Western Whallopin', also by Doc Cylon.
  • Humorama Series #68 - We believe this to be the first secretary spanking, and it's by Bill Wenzel. Originally from Dan Rivera's personal collection, it reached us by a circuitous route indeed.
  • We've heard of "saved by the bell", but "spanked by the bell"? Yet that's what happnes to Carrie (sort of) as she decides to try her hand at bell-ringing. And just in time for Christmas!
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Are you testing us by putting the date for the second "Western Whalloping" as twelve months ago?

Happy Festivus.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed and a Merry Christmas to you too :) . i'll say one thing, Doc Cylon does have an eye for drawings that can be turned into something having to do with spanking :D . i like the coloring better on this one than the earlier one and the hairbrush is a nice touch too. in the cowgirl animation i agree with you that the hand position in the second seems more natural to me. however, i like the way her cheeks are bouncing better in the first one. i don't know if it's the coloring or the scan but something about the coloring doesn't look right to me in the first one. i like the second one much better. all in all i like them both though. good looking young lady with a nicely rounded spank spot :D . what more could we ask? in the Wenzel secretary spanking i enjoyed the history lesson as much as the drawing :D . i see what you mean about the drawing being less polished than his later work and less detailed. still it has a lot of things to enjoy such as the surprised look on the spankee's face and her garters sticking out. of course, i would have preferred it if he had raised that dress a bit more and exposed her panties :lol: . odd otk position as his legs are spread too far but still an enjoyable pic. i agree with you about the Carrie spanking, not at all my favorite material. thanks for the update and the history lesson :D . i appreciate it. thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HAPPY HOLIDAY WEB- ED CSR!!!!Thumbs up to Doctor Cylon`s The White Queen gets a red bottom :D And red it!!! Like how she is laying on her stomach sobbing with her big red bottom on display :lol: also love that wicket looking hairbrush that was use to warm this Queen`s behind up with ! Something about seeing a Queen being taking down a peg with a spanking is a big turnon to me love humiliation :D The first drawing of A Western Whallopin to me is the best love how meaty the first girl`s bottom is and the way it jiggle as it is being spank bongo style :lol: She look kinda like Betty Page great drawing wish to see more cowgirls spanking soon :lol: Is this really the first Humorama Secretary spanking drawning? Like this spanking alot by Bill Wenzel!! The otk position is nice by her breasts should be on his thighs she looks twisted I can see she not enjoying her spanking judging by the way she is cranning her head back in prostest to her Boss :lol:Like how Mr. Wenzel drew the Boss hiking up his secretary`s long dress exposing her stockings and shaply legs :lol: Great drawing!!!!!!!!! Carrie try her hands at Bell ringing spanking is good like how she is tied over a chair and spank with a rope wished the guy would have used his hand instead.Don`t know why she took off her panty to ring a bell :?:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Yeah, this is the one. As I told you a while ago, back when I was with Arild's newsgroup, this pic of "Carrie" was posted there, by somebody. One of the female members, who knew I could draw, asked me if I would please "cover up" the indecent toon. I didn't blame her.

This version, with a neat pair of blue panties covering up the ridiculously bounteous bush of the original toon, is more appropriate, I think.

Cheers,
Dan

[Web-Ed's Note: Dan's added-panties version has been added to the page.]
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Doc Cylon really hit a pair of "home runs" this week! Loved having the prominent display of the hairbrush beside the White Queen lying on her stomach, redbottomed and sobbing. Maybe he can do another where its a Spencer paddle, one with plenty of nice holes in it, that was the implement used.
So agree with Butch that there is just something grand about seeing a queen, or any other woman of high position, "taken down a peg" by a spanking. This sort of feeling is widespread IMO- look at all the discussion of spankings for female celebrities like actresses, pop singers and athletes that are on spanking sites. Or for that matter comic book heroines on here.
The discussion of what may be the first secretary spanking cartoon was very interesting. Not the greatest piece of artwork, but still valuable.
Like the Carrie "cover up. On the whole tend to prefer some piece of clothing left on the spankee, especially something sexy, whether lingerie, a bathing suit, tights, whatever. of course I know not everyone agrees on that point.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks again for this week's update. As usual, my favorite is the Humorama find. I agree with what Tanner said about the early Wenzel cartoon:
Tanner wrote: The discussion of what may be the first secretary spanking cartoon was very interesting. Not the greatest piece of artwork, but still valuable.
I'm always interested in an artist who begins a trend... especially this one. At that time, Bill Wenzel apparently wasn't as skilled as he became later, but there were signs of what he would eventually become. The lady is nicely proportioned, but not shaded the way his later drawings would be. And the angle of her twisted neck makes me think of Linda Blair in The Exorcist! But the important thing is that this was the first of its kind to be published in one of the Humorama family of magazines, and obviously, there was enough of a favorable response for it that Wenzel would continue to draw more like it and so would the other artists who submitted their work to Humorama.
Tanner wrote: Like the Carrie "cover up. On the whole tend to prefer some piece of clothing left on the spankee, especially something sexy, whether lingerie, a bathing suit, tights, whatever. of course I know not everyone agrees on that point.
I agree with Tanner and Dan that the Carrie finale would have been better if she had been wearing panties... but actually, in the context, the Carrie strips were primarily centered around new and unusual ways for the title character to lose all of her clothing, and the occasional spankings were just incidental to the main story. Perhaps if a spanko had done the story, it would be the other way around.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 12/23/2011

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Are you testing us by putting the date for the second "Western Whalloping" as twelve months ago?
Ah, yes - that's it! I was just testing... Actually, when I copied some of the HTML code that included the date, I changed the day and month but forgot about the year. Good catch, Willjohn, and by the time you read this it should be all fixed.

Thanks to Dan for supplying his modified version of the Carrie bell-ringing episode - it will be added to the page along with this week's updates. We're going to wind up the Carrie series this week so we can move on to perhaps more interesting material with the beginning of the New Year. The Carrie spankings aren't bad, but as b00m said:
The Carrie strips were primarily centered around new and unusual ways for the title character to lose all of her clothing, and the occasional spankings were just incidental to the main story."

Still, Carrie remains fondly remembered by a whole generation of Britons. I don't know how Australians generally feel about the strip - perhaps Willjohn can enlighten us.

The Wenzel Secretary Spanking was well-received, and I've got a better one for this week. Be here to see how Pierre helps women meet their weight-reduction goals at his salon - and also see a cover model who went on to become a TV star!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 12/30/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page (click on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page to get there).

Avatars have arrived on this board! See the "Announcements" forum for more on how to add your own Avatar (as Phil has already done).

Lots of stuff this week for the last update of 2011. I'll also be posting on "the year in review" later today for those who may be interested in my assessment of how the year went for CSR and what my 2012 plans are.
  • Doctor Cylon colorizes and animates Wendy, from Julius Zimmerman's "Dezign" series.
  • Humorama Series #69 - For the final entry in 2011, we have a never-before-seen cartoon by Bill Wenzel in which we meet Pierre, who employs unusual methods to help his female clients reach their weight-reduction goals! We'll also take a close look at the cover of the Humorama digest in which it appeared, and see a model who later became quite famous on television!
  • Charlie sent us a better-quality enlargement of the Carrie Gets Paddled scene from the boat race incident we posted three weeks ago.
  • Also from Charlie is another scan of Carrie the Maid.
  • Not to be outdone, Dan Rivera contributed another version of Carrie Spanked by the Bell that he did years ago at the request of a member of Arild's newsgroup.
  • And speaking of Carrie, we wind up her series with her last two spankings. In the first, she returns to the teaching profession only to receive corporal punishment from the headmaster (again); while in the second, she gets into a catfight with another girl, loses, and must pay the price by accepting a caning - a sophisticated comedy of manners it ain't!
Happy New Year, everybody, and of course, Happy Spanking always :) !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

"a bare bottom spanking for Wendy"................and a nicely red and rounded bare bottom it is too :D . i'm not sure what was going on in the original drawing but i like the way her dress is flying around, exposing that bottom. i too approve of Pierre's weight loss plan.................even if he is using the wrong hand :lol: . it appears to me that the young lady doesn't entirely mind having her weighty problem tended to :D you mentioned that this might have been a transitional phase because Wenzel has her dress pulled up. still i like the way the dress is hanging..............as if it is a nice, light weight, soft fabric :D perhaps this fabric is also in transition. thanks and a tip of the hat to charlie for the enlarged Carrie spanking panels. thanks also to Dan for the variation on the Carrie "bell" spanking. much better. i was happy to see that there was more than one spanking going on in the Carrie teacher story. it would have been nice if Carrie had gotten to blister their bottoms good before the headmaster arrived. you mentioned the girls laughing while Carrie was getting hers. that goes along with a theory i have about one girl watching another one get a spanking. it seems to me that no matter how close the friendship is between 2 girls, there is always a certain element of jealousy going on and whether they will admit it or not, the one watching is going to at least giggle a little at the spankee's predicament :lol: . after all, she knows her well enough to know she is a brat that deserves a spanking .................at least that's my theory :D . looks to me like the cat fight is just as excuse for them to wind up naked although i don't know why they bother with excuses since it happens in every story :lol: . nice stripes but they should have shown the actual spanking. another good update. thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB- ED CSR!!! Doctor Cylon spanking Wendy is nice like how her dress is blowing up while her bare curvy bottom is being spank bongo style :lol: I could see the lady in Bill Wenzel`s Unusual Methods spanking drawing really feeling the burn :lol: But the drawing had many flaws like the spanker is using the wrong hand and the spankee is to far over his knee also the position of the chair is wrong as the spanker is sitting sideways nice panty cover bottom on the spankee who is cute and curvy like all Wenzel`s women :D Giving the humor of this drawing I wished the spanking position could have been better! Love the Carrie spanking and thank Mr.Rivera for covering her bottom up for her spanking Steve kingston drawing reminds me of the women in porn movies back in the 70`s hairy :lol: He also uses the wrong tools to spank with like a boat oar a rope and ruler it would have been good to see her spank those girls with a yard stick :D The boat paddle was ok The last time I saw someone get spank with one was in a movie where a man living on an Island uses it to chase and spank his large wife as she ran trying to escape her spanking :lol: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! WEB- ED CSR!!!! HOPE TO SEE MORE SPANKING ART THIS COMING YEAR!!!!
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates for 12/30/2011

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote: Humorama Series #69 - For the final entry in 2011, we have a never-before-seen cartoon by Bill Wenzel in which we meet Pierre, who employs unusual methods to help his female clients reach their weight-reduction goals!
That looks like a great idea... especially since so many women who are blessed with round feminine posteriors think that they're too fat! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could convince these ladies that getting spanked on a regular basis is a necessary part of their weight-loss regimine?
web-ed wrote: Happy New Year, everybody, and of course, Happy Spanking always :) !
Thank you, and a very Happy New Year to you too!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

hugob00m wrote:

I agree with Tanner and Dan that the Carrie finale would have been better if she had been wearing panties... but actually, in the context, the Carrie strips were primarily centered around new and unusual ways for the title character to lose all of her clothing, and the occasional spankings were just incidental to the main story.

I'm in America and have no British connections, sorry to say. But if Don Lawrence's Carrie was originally published in England and Norman Pett's Jane also had its genesis in the UK, this Yank is wondering if the general British sensibility demands that sexy, curvaceous young women remove their clothes in public. 'Cause both those comics always ended with their heroines in a "shocking" state of undress. :D

By the way: b00m, web-ed, overbarrel, and all you CSR junkies are hereby wished a happy, hilarious, spanking-filled Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Happy New Year to everybody.