Catwoman/Batgirl and Wolf-artists

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Wolfie138

Catwoman/Batgirl and Wolf-artists

Post by Wolfie138 »

Hi there,
love the site, the comic art is some of my favourite stuff.

the new BAtgirl/Catwoman pic is by an artist called Wolf (no relation, heh). he's had a couple books out by SQP and a lot has a site called nakedjustice.com. i love a lot of his work but has ventured too much into rape stuff for my tastes. he has done one or two other reallt nice spanking pics tho.

[subject line changed from "Superheroines" by Web-Ed on 6/27/2010]
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Superheroines

Post by web-ed »

Thanks - glad you like the site and the art. I've only got one of yours posted, but I expect I'll get around to another of your Superman/Supergirl spankings eventually. And thanks for the information about Wolf. I took a quick look at his stuff and I agree with you - he draws very well but I found the violence directed at women quite disturbing. (I don't put spanking in the same category as "violence" because no real harm is intended to the spankee).
-- Web-Ed

Post by Guest »

web-ed wrote:Thanks - glad you like the site and the art. I've only got one of yours posted, but I expect I'll get around to another of your Superman/Supergirl spankings eventually. And thanks for the information about Wolf. I took a quick look at his stuff and I agree with you - he draws very well but I found the violence directed at women quite disturbing. (I don't put spanking in the same category as "violence" because no real harm is intended to the spankee).
? :-/
can't see any of my work here and i don't draw Superman.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

My apologies, Wolfie. I assumed that you, "Wolfie138" were really Dave Wolfe in transparent disguise. So we've got you, Dave Wolfe, Rick Wolf, and the Wolf who drew that Catwoman cartoon. To avoid confusion, I'll have to stop leaping to conclusions - or one of you will have to change his name to Glockenspiel!
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

oh, lol. we'll have to form a pack :-)