Some superheroine spankings

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Darkzone

Some superheroine spankings

Post by Darkzone »

Here's some Palcomix superheroine spankings. Reposted w/ permission.
Attachments
Wonder Woman spanked by her mother.
Wonder Woman spanked by her mother.
wondymom.jpg (58.6 KiB) Viewed 13163 times
Wonder Woman spanks Zatanna
Wonder Woman spanks Zatanna
Unknown_Palcomix_17.jpg (72.33 KiB) Viewed 13163 times
Wonder Woman spanks Black Canary, while Hawgirl waits her turn.
Wonder Woman spanks Black Canary, while Hawgirl waits her turn.
BChawkgirl.jpg (51.2 KiB) Viewed 13163 times
Darkzone

Re: Some superheroine spankings

Post by Darkzone »

Some more..
Attachments
WW spanks Vixen.
WW spanks Vixen.
vixenwondy.jpg (203.65 KiB) Viewed 13162 times
Vixen spanks Hawkgirl.
Vixen spanks Hawkgirl.
hawkgirlvixen.jpg (136.63 KiB) Viewed 13162 times
Hawkgirl does some post-spanking corner time.
Hawkgirl does some post-spanking corner time.
hgcorner.jpg (237.86 KiB) Viewed 13162 times
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

And so on..
Attachments
batgirlsupergirlspanked.jpg
batgirlsupergirlspanked.jpg (62.61 KiB) Viewed 13162 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I had seen these all before but did not want to repost them without permission - thanks so much for granting same and sharing these with us. They are wonderful! :D

By the way, I'm trying to prevail upon bbmbbf to accept a commission for CSR which I would also want to see posted on Palcomix - we've got to keep the spanking thread alive over there if at all possible.
-- Web-Ed
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

Any chance we can get a hint of what it is? :)
jimc

Post by jimc »

these were great. i am glad you got permission to repost them.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Darkzone wrote:Any chance we can get a hint of what it is? :)
Certainly - didn't mean to keep it a secret, but as you know, there's a distance between the initial thought and the finished commission. I've got a lot more ideas for commissions than I do artists willing to undertake them (or sufficient funds to subsidize them). Anyway, I had three ideas involving Saturn Girl:
  • As punishment for wearing that outrageous pink bikini instead of a proper outfit (this turns the clock back to the 70's, that era of all-around bad taste in fashion), SG must assume the position while Duo Damsel administers a good paddling (having split herself in two first so that the number of swats is doubled!). Alternative version: two girls with sedate costumes, like Shrinking Violet and Phantom Girl, replace Duo Damsel - but I think I like the original idea better.
  • Lightning Lad takes her OTK. This is perhaps too obvious, but still serviceable
  • SG holds her ankles while awaiting a swat from a male figure of real power (Mon-El, perhaps?). This would give us a chance to see her hidden submissive desires, among other things. ("At last - someone strong enough to give me commands!"
Why is it so much fun to think about these things?
-- Web-Ed
JohnFeer

Post by JohnFeer »

Always wanted to see Brainiac Five spank a temporarily powerless Supergirl on her bare lithesome rump, such that the mighty heroine was reduced to tears.
And yes it is fun to think about these things...

John Feer
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I like it - I'll add it to my commission wish list (yes, I really keep such a thing!). I must admit, I've had similar thoughts myself from time to time, with Supergirl getting spanked in Kandor perhaps (where of course she has no powers).
-- Web-Ed
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

And here Huntress becomes the lastest heroine to spank Batgirl's bare bottom. Come to think of it, Huntress could do with a spanking herself...

Last edited by Darkzone on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
jimc

Post by jimc »

i could not access that page, but it does sound exciting. There were indeed several great poses for Huntress(although to be fair, there were several villianesses named Huntress as well in the Golden Age) {another hero i think Spirit did spank a woman called Huntress}. I think your finds are great.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Seconded - this was a really nice one, Darkzone, and I hadn't seen it before.

Jim - I will try to send this to you as an email attachment. And yes, the Spirit did indeed spank Diana, the Huntress. I have it posted here. In fact I'm going to update this page soon with another panel I found recently that takes place just before the spanking itself.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

thanks, i was finally able to access the picture of Huntress spanking Batgirl. Very well done indeed. I had seen the one in the gallery section of Spirit spanking Diana (Huntress) but did not know how to tell others where it was. All great stories and photos by the way. Thanks again for all info that you supply.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Unfortunately, it's not obvious how to get help with the features of this bulletin board. One way is to click on the "FAQ" at the upper r.h. side of each page. There is a more complete description on the phpBB site, so perhaps I should post a link.

Speaking of which, here is how to insert a link as I did with that Spirit spanking (it will work with any webpage, not just one from CSR).
Step 1: click on the "URL" button. You will see this:
Step 2: put the link name in between the two sets of brackets. In this case, we'll use "Huntress spanking", but anything will work: Huntress Spanking
Step 3: insert an "=" after the first "url" followed by the actual URL (which you can get by going to the desired web page and copying from the title bar): [*rl=http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/co ... mber2.html]Huntress Spanking[/*rl] Note that I changed "url" to "*rl" here so that the code would not actually work. In actual practice you leave it as "url". This is just a sequence of simple SELECT with the mouse, COPY, and PASTE operations.

Here are some attached screen shots to help.
Copying in the desired URL.
Copying in the desired URL.
BB help2.GIF (125.92 KiB) Viewed 4631 times
URL Button
URL Button
BB help1.GIF (81.48 KiB) Viewed 4631 times
-- Web-Ed