Playful Spankings for Superheroines...

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
John Feer

Playful Spankings for Superheroines...

Post by John Feer »

Sometimes a heroine will solicit a spanking for fun, no real pain or chastisement just some attention paid to her almighty backside.
I like the notion of Batgirl smiling at the viewer wickedly, clearly enjoying her bare-bottomed OTK from Batman.
Supergirl coos with pleasure when Brainiac Five swats her naked tushie with his special red sun glove...
And of course Wonder Woman goads Steve Trevor into action by judiciously mocking brutal "man's world discipline..."

:D

JF
jimc

Re: And then there is playful spankings...

Post by jimc »

yes i have always thought a fun spanking between super-heroines and their boyfriends would be great to see and as you mention there are ways for the boyfriend to spank them if they are willing (to make themselves vulnerable as it were) by telling them their weakness as they trust them they know their secret is safe with them. i always thought of Batgirl being spanked by her boyfriend Jason Cord or Thorn being spanked by the good doctor Jones or Lone Wolf spanking Light Lass because she asked him to. Great thread thanks for suggesting it.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Yes, playful spankings are good fun :) too. And as it happens, they are a common theme in the Kevin Karstens/Bawdy Bardd cartoons I've come into possession of. I've just posted X-Men Kurt spanking Kitty, and in the future we'll have the Teen Titans, Batman Beyond, and a few others to enjoy.
-- Web-Ed
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

I only do playful spankings for 2 reasons.

1 - I am 110% anti-rape, and I as far as I'm concerned non-cosensual spanking count as such. The lady involved must ALWAYS be a willing participant.

2 - For me spankings are all about sex, not punishment. Unless it's for childhood discipline, in which case that better be all the spanking is about. Anyways this may put me at odds with some people around here but I view women as total equals, except in the bedrom, where my sadistic side takes over.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

BB: I don't know that your views put you in actual opposition to any of the rest of us who have been posting here, and I'm sure all of us at least respect your point of view, but it might be interesting to pursue the topic of spanking types a little further. After all, robust discussion is what this forum is all about! For convenience, we might start by defining three types of adult spanking:

Type 1: pure discipline, given because the spankee definitely deserved it.
Type 2: loving discipline, given in the context of an ongoing relationship of some kind in which the spankee knows and accepts that she will receive periodic spankings.
Type 3: sensual or otherwise erotic spankings that occur between consenting adults.

Clearly, Type 3 spankings fall within the guidelines you enunciated and should cause no controversy.

Type 2 spankings would seem to fall within the same guidelines since, although not necessarily erotic, they are clearly consensual. There is certainly some overlap with Type 3 since many women enjoy either being disciplined or having been disciplined. "Brat" spankings also fall into this category and are obviously consensual since by bratting the man, the woman hopes he will spank her - you see this kind of behavior frequently at spanking parties. It should also be noted how common Type 2 spankings are - the vast majority of women who come to me for spankings seek a non-sexual disciplinary experience.

That leaves us with the obviously problematic Type 1. I deliberately left the word "consensual" out of the definition, since otherwise there would be nothing to distinguish Type 1 from Type 2. Can a non-consensual disciplinary spanking ever be justified? You would answer "No" and the laws of our society are certainly on your side, for legally such conduct constitutes battery. Yet consider how many of the fantasy spankings we are all familiar with from movies, T.V. and comic books (and which of course we've been discussing at length on these forums) depict Type 1 spankings. Think of Batman spanking that playgirl, Robert Horton spanking Susan Oliver on Wagon Train, or the Spirit spanking Ellen Dolan, to take three very obvious examples. In none of these three cases is there anything even approaching prior consent. Yet they remain popular with spankos, by and large, and most of us, male and female alike, get some kind of pleasure or satisfaction from viewing them. Can we reconcile our pleasure with the requirements of morality?

To answer this question, I think the key lies in the implicit or explicit acknowledgment of the spankee that she deserved the punishment, which confers a kind of retroactive consent to the spanking. Clearly, the women who fantasize about this kind of scene would not do so if, in the context of the fantasy, the spanking were not justified - in other words, no reasonably normal woman would fantasize about being forced to accept a spanking she didn't deserve. I think the same is mostly true of men as well - I certainly hope that as we vicariously spank the playgirl, Ellen, or Susan Oliver's character, part of the fantasy is that she knows she's done wrong and she believes we're right to spank her. This retroactive consent thus serves to convert the Type 1 spanking into Type 2 after the fact.

We have then a kind of gray area - not morally gray, but psychologically so - between beforehand, explicit consent, and retroactive, after-spanking consent. Notice what happens after the spankings in the three examples cited: Marcia (the playgirl) falls into Batman's arms; Robert Horton takes a willing Susan Oliver into his; and Ellen seeks out the Spirit to apologize for her conduct. I think that by these acts, the spankees signify they considered the spankings to have been justified, and so relieve us of having to consider "our" (that is, male) actions to be immoral.

That still leaves us with the Type 1 spanking where the woman never shows any sign of accepting her punishment as just. Two examples would be the spankings that occur in The Saint #5, where Simon spanks a woman who has just thrown a knife at him, and that Spirit spanking of Diana the Huntress, which occurs after she has been trying to kill him for sport. These would not be justified in our friend Bawdy Bard's view, nor would they be justified under the law. And yet... I for one cannot help feeling that they are morally justifiable, and presumably the respective authors felt the same way, since otherwise their heroes would have been guilty of immoral conduct. But even so, two facts are plain: (1) the provocation was extreme in both cases (attempted murder); (2) these spankings hold considerably less appeal than the three cited earlier. In particular, they are noticeably less erotic, and arguably completely non-erotic, whereas the first three positively sizzled! Were we to hold a poll on the question (without revealing the reason for our interest), I think we would find an overwhelming majority of respondents favoring the Spirit/Ellen spanking over, say, the Spirit/Huntress one.

Whew - longest post ever! But a worthy subject of discussion. So what say you all?
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

something intresting about spanking in comics was that anybody could spank the spoiled rich heiress types and they would realize that they deserved the rough treatment. Superman spanked several, Buzz sawyer spanked one, Batman spanking marcia monroe etc.
JIm
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Yes, these would be examples of what I called converting Type 1 spankings to Type 2 by granting retroactive consent - the best of both worlds, really!
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

playful spanking : one of the best pics ever i think :
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Very cute and sexy! I'd like to see that hairbrush in use rather than sitting on the floor, though!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Playful Spankings for Superheroines - Batgirl

Post by web-ed »

Here's an idea that occurred to me when discussing various designs for a Bat-paddle with The Blind Bat. As I've remarked elsewhere, Batgirl is obviously submissive, modeling herself on Batman and wearing his Bat-insignia on her costume. It seems logical that she should want to wear it somewhere else as well. To that end (!), I can easily picture her preparing a Bat-paddle with perhaps a raised rubber version of the Bat-insignia instead of just painting it on. After inking it up with a pad or roller, she presents the paddle to Batman, drops her tights and bends over, hands on ankles, waiting... until Batman gives her the swat, stamping an inked impression of his Bat-insignia where, alas, no one is likely to see it. Lord, that's kinky - but I like it! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Re: Playful Spankings for Superheroines...

Post by Tanner »

Interesting discussion. I think what is crucial though is that there is a distinction between real life in terms of spankings, and what turns us on the area of fantasy or fiction. I don't think any of us would approve of a Type 1, nonconsensual spanking being forced on anyone in real life. Like it was said, it would be assault.
On the other hand, we can still enjoy the spanking in McClintock, or even-re-enact it with a willing partner. But, I would hope, not grab an obnoxious co-worker and put her otk against her will, to give one example.
Now that warm weather has come there are lots of girls walking around in extremely short shorts, laying out in bikinis sunbathing, and so on. Impossible not to look at them and not want to spank them, or that they probably so need to be spanked. But unless one finds a willing partner, such thoughts remain that and nothing more.
Darkzone

Re: Playful Spankings for Superheroines...

Post by Darkzone »

I can kind of imagine Peter Parker and Mary Jane incorportating some playful spanking into their love life. It's been implied in the comics that MJ is a bit kinky, and she and Pete sometimes use webbing for..unorthodox purposes. So I can see them taking it to the next level. Of course, Peter would have to be careful with his spider-strength, but I'm sure he'd be able to do it.
web-ed
Site Admin

PP and Mary Jane: A Good Choice

Post by web-ed »

The more I think about your suggestion, the better I like it! It has been duly added to the commission list.
-- Web-Ed