Growing Pains-episode 4

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 4

Post by overbarrel49 »

Pic 2 shows us that you really should be aware of your surroundings when speculating about things you're not sure of :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics . Phil
preoccupied
preoccupied
4024.jpg (227.78 KiB) Viewed 14959 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

:( to see this coming to an end! can`t wait to see a double spanking scene!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Growing Pains 5 and 6?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote::( to see this coming to an end! can`t wait to see a double spanking scene!
HI Butch,

This is a very nice compliment and I'm glad you enjoyed this episode :D . We may just have a double spanking coming up down the road ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Growing Pains 5 and 6?
Hi Willjohn,

It will probably not be that soon that we see a double spanking but we'll get to it 8-) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I like the way you wrapped up this episode, with Frances telling the twins about the spanking she got, and them reacting the way they did.
overbarrel49 wrote:It will probably not be that soon that we see a double spanking but we'll get to it.
Hmmmm... That sounds like you have another story in the works that we're going to see before you get to the twins. Is is Mrs Holmes? Linda again? There are so many possibilities! I can hardly wait to see who gets the next spanking!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I like the way you wrapped up this episode, with Frances telling the twins about the spanking she got, and them reacting the way they did.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed this ending. Personally, I thought this was an entirely plausible scenario ;) .
hugob00m wrote: overbarrel49 wrote:
It will probably not be that soon that we see a double spanking but we'll get to it.

Hmmmm... That sounds like you have another story in the works that we're going to see before you get to the twins. Is is Mrs Holmes? Linda again? There are so many possibilities! I can hardly wait to see who gets the next spanking!
It does indeed sound like that double spanking is going to happen before we get back to the twins. Actually, I have 2 double spankings in mind of different kinds and I haven't thought far enough ahead to know which one if going to be first :lol: . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Miss Frances' School For Brats followed by what we might call a Twilight Double Hit-Her. :D. I'm looking forward to that for sure. However I doubt if Ed will appreciate his girlfriend teaching brattiness 101. :x Chapter Four rapped up with praise worthy panels of both art and dialogue. Thanks for sharing.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Miss Frances' School For Brats followed by what we might call a Twilight Double Hit-Her. :D. I'm looking forward to that for sure. However I doubt if Ed will appreciate his girlfriend teaching brattiness 101. :x Chapter Four rapped up with praise worthy panels of both art and dialogue. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Phil,

I'm glad you approve of the ending to episode 4 :D . It seemed to me that it could happen this way 8-) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Checking my records, I see that one month has passed since I was able to check on the progress of Growing Pains - far longer than I would have liked. But I'm sure you (Phil) know why just as everyone else does - it's been all I could do to sign in to the board long enough to document the Weekly Updates. Reading anything else has been out of the question.

So when I got back, what did I find? A most unusual conclusion to Episode 4! I tried to look up when we last saw the twins, but I've archived the older pictures and couldn't easily lay my hands on them. Of course we all want to see the great double-spanking that no doubt awaits them, just as we'd love to see The Jackson Twins experience a similar fate. (I've got a space in Comics Gallery 2 already reserved for the Jacksons, if and when we find another spanking for either or both of them ;) ). And even though the great spanking of Frances by Ed has now concluded, I've lost track of how many other female characters need and/or want a spanking :? . I'm also wondering if you've had this many irons in the fire at one time in any of your previous stories.

Indeed, I'm trying to recall some other example of a story with this many sub-plots. It would probably have to be a novel, which can support three or four (think Dickens' Bleak House, for example). I can only suggest you have some kind of outline to help you keep track of everything. Although not a universal practice among writers, I myself always outline even a short story, which is at most about 1/7 as long as a novel and doesn't support sub-plots too well.

I guess I'm meandering a bit, probably because I'm working late as usual. I should mention that I did enjoy Episode 4, and look forward to starting Episode 5 tomorrow. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Checking my records, I see that one month has passed since I was able to check on the progress of Growing Pains - far longer than I would have liked. But I'm sure you (Phil) know why just as everyone else does - it's been all I could do to sign in to the board long enough to document the Weekly Updates. Reading anything else has been out of the question.
Hi web-ed,

I understand. I've been running way behind too and also haven't had time to read everything, let alone comment.....sigh.
web-ed wrote:So when I got back, what did I find? A most unusual conclusion to Episode 4! I tried to look up when we last saw the twins, but I've archived the older pictures and couldn't easily lay my hands on them. Of course we all want to see the great double-spanking that no doubt awaits them, just as we'd love to see The Jackson Twins experience a similar fate. (I've got a space in Comics Gallery 2 already reserved for the Jacksons, if and when we find another spanking for either or both of them ;) ). And even though the great spanking of Frances by Ed has now concluded, I've lost track of how many other female characters need and/or want a spanking :? . I'm also wondering if you've had this many irons in the fire at one time in any of your previous stories.
The last time the twins made an appearance was in episode one in the locker room when they were finding out about Linda's spanking from Dr. Swatson and her demotion from head cheerleader. I think I might just be able to arrange a double spanking for the twins, courtesy of their boyfriends :D . To answer your question, I don't think I've ever had so much going on and I think it's this "episode" format that's allowed me to do it this time.
web-ed wrote:Indeed, I'm trying to recall some other example of a story with this many sub-plots. It would probably have to be a novel, which can support three or four (think Dickens' Bleak House, for example). I can only suggest you have some kind of outline to help you keep track of everything. Although not a universal practice among writers, I myself always outline even a short story, which is at most about 1/7 as long as a novel and doesn't support sub-plots too well.

I didn't do an outline except perhaps in my mind. I just want there to be plenty of naughty girls who need spankings so I have lots of options when I'm deciding who's next :lol: . Of course, Linda is the main star in all this and we will be seeing more of her, at least until all her issues are resolved 8-) .
web-ed wrote:I guess I'm meandering a bit, probably because I'm working late as usual. I should mention that I did enjoy Episode 4, and look forward to starting Episode 5 tomorrow. :)
I'm glad you enjoyed episode 4 and I hope you'll like episode 5 too. Thanks, Phil