Threats and Missed Opportunities: Whip It Out Edition

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Sweetspot

Threats and Missed Opportunities: Whip It Out Edition

Post by Sweetspot »

Carl Pfeufer was the artist for the comic strip Phantom Prince. Here we see that he also illustrated other categories of literature. I don't equate whippings - with a whip - as a spanking. Therefore I consider whippings with a whip as a missed opportunity to spank! Below Pfeufer's drawing we are told that Melody found 'ecstasy' in her 'agony'. Each to their own I guess but I would have preferred Melody enduring a good old fashion spankin'! Illustration from the gallery of Pheufer art collected by his daughter.
Carl Pfeufer Whip Art.jpg
Carl Pfeufer Whip Art.jpg (201.07 KiB) Viewed 4746 times
Buck Rogers June 7, 1933. Wilma, Buck Roger's girl friend and the strip's leading lady is whipped by Killer Kane. You might remember that Wilma's name is mentioned in a near-miss panel called 'A Princess Is Spanked'.
BuckRogersJune7,1933.jpg
BuckRogersJune7,1933.jpg (61.32 KiB) Viewed 4746 times
Flash Gordon June 2, 1935. Not to be outdone by Buck Rogers, Dale the leading lady of the Flash Gordon comic-strip is whipped on the orders of witch Queen Azura.
Flash Gordon June 2, 1935.jpg
Flash Gordon June 2, 1935.jpg (75.6 KiB) Viewed 4746 times
Sweetspot

Re: Threats and Missed Opportunities: Whip It Out Edition

Post by Sweetspot »

Des Moines Register September 29, 1935
LIBERALDesMoinesRegisterSeptember29,1935.jpg
LIBERALDesMoinesRegisterSeptember29,1935.jpg (88.85 KiB) Viewed 4745 times
Rip Kirby December 6, 1951 This jealous, would-be assassin gets a reprieve from her flogging. Hopefully her lighter sentence involved being placed over Kelah's knees and whacked with a paddle [Like I said, each to their own - right?].
RipKirbyDecember6,1951.jpg
RipKirbyDecember6,1951.jpg (55.93 KiB) Viewed 4745 times
Dick Tracy August 13, 1975. Dick Tracy has always been a disappointment as far as spanking is concerned.
DickTracyAugust13,1975.jpg
DickTracyAugust13,1975.jpg (36.54 KiB) Viewed 4745 times
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Let's wrap this whipping thing up so we can get back to some good spanking threats and missed opportunities next time. :D. In addition to the panels I have clipped and placed in these posts there are also the whipping threats from Oaky Doaks and Mandrake posted earlier that you might find interesting for, ah, research purposes. ;)
Dixie Dugan March 16, 1946. The girl is making the whole thing up so that Dixie and her family will be sympathetic and allow her to stay with them, they are currently in New York, so she can have a crack at a career on Broadway. You may remember that this is the girl who mentions to her date that given the late hour she will be getting home [and the fact she stole Dixie's dress] she is due a spanking with a hairbrush.
DixieDuganMarch16, 1946 DETAIL.jpg
DixieDuganMarch16, 1946 DETAIL.jpg (62.4 KiB) Viewed 4745 times
Jack Armstrong January 21, 1950
Jack Armstrong January 21, 1950 DETAIL.jpg
Jack Armstrong January 21, 1950 DETAIL.jpg (56.43 KiB) Viewed 4745 times
Jack Armstrong January 23, 1950
Jack Armstrong January 23, 1950 DETAIL.jpg
Jack Armstrong January 23, 1950 DETAIL.jpg (71.69 KiB) Viewed 4745 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

More fine research, Phil! Of course, whipping is not spanking (as you pointed out at the beginning) and always seemed cruel rather than erotic to me and, I would suppose, most other spankos. Whipping is a legitimate means of displaying the cruelty of various comic villains, but in our hearts it can never replace the sincerity and satisfying nature of the hand, paddle, or rug-beater across the behind :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Did the heading of this remind anybody else of an old dirty joke?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Kelah should have requested a spanking instead of flogging :twisted: :twisted: :lol: : :lol: when it came to spanking Dick Tracy was full of miss opportunities :x :x :x even the live action movie :x
butch46163@yahoo.com

Wish someone would talk about comic books movies that had miss opportunities spankings The Phantom The Spirit and Dick Tracy :x :x :x even though Dick Tracy didn`t have a spanking in it comic :x :cry: The Phantom and The Spirit had some :D :D could see the directors of these films telling the actresses that they was going to be spanked! another film I hoping to see is Smilin Jack :D :D :D this would be a Good action adventure film throw in a few spanking scenes :twisted: 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :o
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. I agree that it's a shame that there was never a spanking (that I know of) in a Dick Tracy strip.

And I liked what you said about a director telling an actress that she would be spanked in an upcoming film that she'd be starring in. That would make a great story! (I sort of did something like that when I wrote a story about Katie being hired as a stunt double for a movie)

On the overall topic of whippings: I've always thought that whippings are too brutal to be entertaining. I like to see a pretty female backside with a cute red blush... not welts or torn bleeding flesh!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Loved that story about Katie being a stunt double for a spanking movie she does have the bottom for it!! 8-) 8-) :D :D :D on the topic of stunt double in a spanking scene how many of today`s actress would call for one :?: :?: remember watching the movie Tai Pan back in the 80`s and learning that the actress Joan Chen had a spanking double :x :x if you ever seen it the scene wasn`t that hard or brutal in fact the guy only land 2 blows of a switch on her bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: like I said the biggest movie let down was The Spirit :x :x :x :x this movie begged to have a spanking scene mainly Eva Mendes character Sand Saref Eva played the role perfect as the now grown up sexy childhood sweetheart of The Spirit 8-) :D :D :D remember watching this movie and the way she kept flaunting her big bottom even sating on a copying machine and giving a guy the photo of her rear :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: this gave me hope that some time in this movie Eva was going to get that big caboose spanked :twisted: :lol: :lol: only to be let down :evil: :evil: :evil: WHAT A Missed OPPORTUNITIE :evil: :evil: :evil: if I was the director of this film this is how I would add a spanking in this movie The Spirit would have confronted Eva Mendes character about some wrong doing! being she not going to be taking to jail without a fight she pull out a gun and shoot the Spirit 6 times as he fall to the ground! thinking she finally killed him she blows on the smoking gun and turn to exit out the door only The Spirit get up and shows her the six bullets she shot him with :lol: :lol: :shock: she try to back away as The Spirit tells her it his turn now !! taking off his gloves he grabs her and find a near by chair where he sat down and hauls her over his lap and start spanking her very curvy tight skirted bottom hard until she howls that she will be good! releasing her she wipe a tear from her eye and slyly rub her burning rear :D :D :lol: The Spirit ask her is she ready to go quietly to jail or do he have to give her some more ? Not wanted another spanking she goes to jail :lol: :lol: :lol: Hollywood :x :x :x