Xena Warrior Princess

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Xena Warrior Princess

Post by Tanner »

With all the wonderful material. on spankings for Wonder Woman and other superheroines, disappointing that there is so little spanking art or stories involving Xena. What little there is seems to be F/F.
There was one episode where she disobeys the warlord Borias she is in a relationship with and he tells the injured party that she will be punished. But nothing happens, he does not follow through.
Have often hoped that one day would see a picture of the arrogant, proud warrior princess across the knees of one of the men she kicked around, like Draco or Borias, or the Olympian Ares, getting a hard,painful spanking right on her bare bottom!
Like one of the spankings the Phantom dished out. She is a perfect specimen of the "tough woman" who needs to be taken down a peg by a man who dominates her not by rape or brutality, but by means of giving her the proverbial "good old-fashioned spanking." Like those in Blue Hawaii or McLintock, but on her bare bottom.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Xena Warrior Princess

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I too wanted to see Xena get her comeuppance!! talk about it a while back ! hoping it would take place with her being kidnap by some strong brute maybe a Viking who want to marry her only Xena tries to escape or fight only to lose and end up over his lap :twisted: flipping up the back of her tiny skirt he start to warm her bottom with plenty of hard spanks :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: releasing her he order her into his hut for a night of good love making! if only tv show have the gut to make something like that happen :x :x wasn`t Xena A man Fantasy show :?: :?: :?:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Xena Warrior Princess

Post by web-ed »

Tanner wrote:With all the wonderful material. on spankings for Wonder Woman and other superheroines, disappointing that there is so little spanking art or stories involving Xena. What little there is seems to be F/F.
There was one episode where she disobeys the warlord Borias she is in a relationship with and he tells the injured party that she will be punished. But nothing happens, he does not follow through.
Have often hoped that one day would see a picture of the arrogant, proud warrior princess across the knees of one of the men she kicked around, like Draco or Borias, or the Olympian Ares, getting a hard,painful spanking right on her bare bottom!
Like one of the spankings the Phantom dished out. She is a perfect specimen of the "tough woman" who needs to be taken down a peg by a man who dominates her not by rape or brutality, but by means of giving her the proverbial "good old-fashioned spanking." Like those in Blue Hawaii or McLintock, but on her bare bottom.
Couldn't agree with you and Butch more, Tanner! "Tough women" need to be taken down a peg with a good spanking :lol: . And for some perverse reason, most of the Xena material is F/F - we have two examples here on CSR.

Checking my files of new material, I find only two additional Xena spankings in both of which she gets it from Lara Croft. Obviously I'll keep my eyes open for more of Xena. As for Lara, she needs to be spanked, too, and I do have three such scenes but only one in which she gets it from a male. :( I note for the umpteenth time the strange preference among artists and commissioners for the F/F pairing. I've got no money or I'd be commissioning some more stuff myself, and you can bet that 95% of it would be M/F :lol: !

The six spankings I do have involving Xena and/or Lara will be posted in the new "Art" gallery after I finally get it up and running. No estimated date of completion as I haven't even gotten caught up on this board.
-- Web-Ed