Spanking and Invisibility

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Sweetspot

Spanking and Invisibility

Post by Sweetspot »

Fantastic Four #38. This scene is familiar to the readers of CSR and is posted and elaborated upon elsewhere by the web-ed. Perhaps we can find more spanking that involves invisibility.
fantastic_four_no_38_spanking_Sue Storm.jpg
fantastic_four_no_38_spanking_Sue Storm.jpg (213.45 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
Polly And Her Pals February 20, 1933
PollyandHerPalsFebruary20,1933.jpg
PollyandHerPalsFebruary20,1933.jpg (28.38 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
Invisible Scarlet O'Neil November 21, 1944. This woman had hung Scarlet out in a corn field like a scarecrow [another superheroine in bondage] but fortunately she was rescued by friends. Anyway, we can understand why Scarlet was upset with her.
Invisible Scarlet O'Neil November 21, 1944.jpg
Invisible Scarlet O'Neil November 21, 1944.jpg (57.38 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Spanking and Invisibility

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Like the Invisible Scarlet O Neil spanking 8-) is that a ruler she using :twisted: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I am surprised no on has thought of Harry Potter using his cloak of invisibility for some sneaking up butt slaps. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

On the subject of invisibility, I forget where I found this picture:
invisible.jpg
invisible.jpg (90.54 KiB) Viewed 4164 times
Does anyone have a clue as to its origin? The style suggests it might've been a title illustration from a sci-fi pulp magazine. The word "Naughty" might've been part of the title of the story. And the signature looks like "Paul Wenzel".

The woman appears to be almost invisible, with a faintly defined outline except for her very visible buttocks. Perhaps she had been completely invisible and someone threw some talcum powder at her to make her easier to locate? I'd sure like to read the story that went with this illustration!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

this spanking looks to be taking place on some planet maybe the moon being the guy have on a space suit :twisted: she could be a female Space Ghost :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice Find 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Going by the uniform the spanker is wearing it could be on an interplanetary Quicky Mart!
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Like the Invisible Scarlet O Neil spanking 8-) is that a ruler she using :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I would say a yardstick.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

hugob00m wrote:The woman appears to be almost invisible, with a faintly defined outline except for her very visible buttocks. Perhaps she had been completely invisible and someone threw some talcum powder at her to make her easier to locate? I'd sure like to read the story that went with this illustration!
This is great! I too hope someone can find the story that goes with this illustration.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Going by the uniform the spanker is wearing it could be on an interplanetary Quicky Mart!
I was thinking Fender Guitars... or is that a number 7?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I was thinking an international chain of convenience stores that got in trouble in Australia for defrauding franchisees recently.