Growing Pains-episode 6

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 6

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:If his goal is for Marsha to have a very red butt... YES!
Hi Boom,

I think you're right, at least in a way. One of his goals was to meet her needs and in this case she needed a well spanked bottom :D At the same time he needed to get rid of his frustrations with her and I'm sure that Red bottom has to be very satisfying for him 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:At this point, she isn't using coherent words, but I think "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" is perhaps the best way she can express how she's feeling at the moment! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know how accurate it is but I figured she might not feel like having a meaningful conversation by this time :lol:.
hugob00m wrote:Is she going to change her naughty behavior? I bet she will in the short term! She isn't going to want to risk another spanking so soon after this one!
Considering that this same scenario has been playing out at various intervals over the course of their marriage, I'd say you're right 8-) . She'll be a good girl until she needs another spanking. ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Marsha will remember this spanking for a very long time but I feel Tom would be doing this again :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Hi Butch,

Like I told Boom, she's been needing him to spank her the entire time they've been married. She'll definitely be back over his lap at some point :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Wow! Marsha's bum looks like it is about to turn to blisters!

I hope she has no plans for a few days that involve sitting down.
Hi Willjohn,

As I've said before, I usually exaggerate just to make sure I'm depicting that she got a good spanking. On the other hand, she did call Tom an asshole so he was motivated to turn her bottom cheeks red :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It would appear that Marsha is now having the strongest emotional release of all 8-) . I think Tom has gotten her where she needed to go :D . We'll be wrapping this episode up next week. I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
submission
submission
6017.jpg (355.89 KiB) Viewed 5720 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

GREAT Story 8-) 8-) really think Tom should use his hand to finish up this Hot spanking just to feel how soft and warm Marsha bottom have become :twisted: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:It would appear that Marsha is now having the strongest emotional release of all 8-) . I think Tom has gotten her where she needed to go :D . We'll be wrapping this episode up next week.
Heh heh! I sure hope so! I don't think her bottom could get any redder than it is! Maybe, now that she's learned her lesson... (for now, anyway!) he can gently rub her a little bit ;) ;) ;) ;) .
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:GREAT Story 8-) 8-) really think Tom should use his hand to finish up this Hot spanking just to feel how soft and warm Marsha bottom have become :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I think Tom is done spanking. I will post the last 2 pics tomorrow to wrap up this episode. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Heh heh! I sure hope so! I don't think her bottom could get any redder than it is! Maybe, now that she's learned her lesson... (for now, anyway!) he can gently rub her a little bit ;) ;) ;) ;)
Hi Boom,

I think you are right. Marsha has learned her lesson......at least for now :lol: . Now for the aftercare. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today I am posting 2 pics to wrap up episode 6. In the first pic, we have aftercare
soothing
soothing
6018.jpg (357.55 KiB) Viewed 5604 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic we see Tom and Marsha headed back to the house and it looks like everyone knows what they'll be doing when they get there :lol: . I hope you've enjoyed this episode and the new pics. Phil
carrying panties
carrying panties
6019.jpg (418.91 KiB) Viewed 5604 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Phil. Nice wrap-up to Marsha's little visit to the "community woodshed"!
overbarrel49 wrote:In the first pic, we have aftercare.
Yes. I love this part.
overbarrel49 wrote:In the second pic we see Tom and Marsha headed back to the house and it looks like everyone knows what they'll be doing when they get there :lol:.
Uh huh! The neighbors know what's going to happen, and they sure know what just finished happening! There's a line about how the other girls are going to tease Marsha when they have coffee together the next morning. Oh yeah! I bet Marsha is going to drink her coffee standing up... or is she's... sort of... able to sit, she'll have to have a very soft pillow to put underneath her punished derriere! That ought to draw howls of laughter from her friends! :lol: :oops: :lol:

As for what's immediately going to happen when Tom and Marsha get back into their house... well, I'm content to let them have their privacy! ;) ;) ;) ;)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The questions the two sticky beak neighbours should be asking is "who's next?" :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi. Phil. Nice wrap-up to Marsha's little visit to the "community woodshed"!
HI Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought the after care and re connection was appropriate :D .
hugob00m wrote: In the first pic, we have aftercare.

Yes. I love this part.
I know what you mean. Marsha and other wives need to know that they will be loved and taken care of, no matter if she needs a spanking or if the spanking is over and she needs to be reassured 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Uh huh! The neighbors know what's going to happen, and they sure know what just finished happening! There's a line about how the other girls are going to tease Marsha when they have coffee together the next morning. Oh yeah! I bet Marsha is going to drink her coffee standing up... or is she's... sort of... able to sit, she'll have to have a very soft pillow to put underneath her punished derriere! That ought to draw howls of laughter from her friends! :lol: :oops: :lol:
I think your analysis of what's going to happen in the morning is sound :lol: . I do think her friends will be howling with laughter at her. Of course, there may still be some remnants of the vicarious thrills they got listening to her spanking that are making them think about getting a spanking of their own ;)
hugob00m wrote:As for what's immediately going to happen when Tom and Marsha get back into their house... well, I'm content to let them have their privacy! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Yeah, me too. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:The questions the two sticky beak neighbours should be asking is "who's next?" :?
Hi Willjohn,

We may yet return to the woodshed for another visit and another couple ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Fun and games to come.