Lori Loughlin Got Spanked!

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Lori Loughlin Got Spanked!

Post by web-ed »

I've never been overly enamored of celebrity spankings per se - if the female recipient was attractive and deserving, o.k., but otherwise - meh. Yet a few weeks ago there was a major scandal here in the U.S. involving wealthy and well-connected people who had bribed colleges and universities to admit their children and committed other frauds for the same purpose that does have a connection to spanking so I'm bringing it up here. Some of the parents involved were well-known, one of them being actress Lori Loughlin (who is accused of paying $500,000 to get her daughter into college). Now at this point, astute CSR readers are thinking, "Aha! The ol' Web-Ed is about to say that Loughlin deserves a spanking - we know how his mind works!"

But the truth is rather more incredible: Lori Loughlin already did get spanked, back in 1982 :o ! How did this happen?

Well, that tireless seeker of spanking photographs, Richard Windsor, spotted this one at an ebay auction:

Lori Loughlin spanked by fellow actor Joel Crothers. Photo courtesy of Richard Windsor.

The happy occasion seems to have been the 26th anniversary of that old soap opera The Edge of Night (from which I infer the date was 1982) - more details are lacking as Richard was unfortunately unable to win the auction.

So Loughlin has already been spanked. On the other hand...

This was 37 years ago, and she appears to have done a very bad thing (note that Loughlin has pled "Not Guilty" and she is entitled to the presumption of innocence, and the U.S. Government is not always the "good guy" in the cases it brings - not by a long shot). I would like to suggest to the judge that if found guilty, Lori's punishment should be to receive 50 paddle-swats on the bare bottom from each of us "senior partners" at CSR while the others watch :lol: . Of course these federal trial court judges are notorious sticklers for proper procedures, but then, so are we - for proper paddling procedures, that is. :roll:

If we need to paddle Lori Loughlin, can I count on Forum readers to "lend a hand"?
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Lori Loughlin Got Spanked!

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Super ideal WEB-ED also having her across the knee in front of the entire courtroom while spanking her soft round spoil bottom hard is nice too :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT Find 8-) 8-)