Miley Cyrus Needs a Spanking

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Miley Cyrus Needs a Spanking

Post by web-ed »

O.K., I must admit the title of this topic has to be the most painfully-obvious observation I have ever made on CSR :lol: . However, I bring it up because just yesterday on a political site someone brought up Miley's "updated" version of the classic "Santa Baby" performed on some talk show in which among other things she wishes for "equal pay" and that no one should "grab my ass". Of course if you're going to perform butt-naked and bend over all the time...

Someone then dug up the picture below, and someone else (it wasn't me; he beat me to it) wrote "If only her parents had applied a paddle". The interesting thing is that this was the reaction of a decidedly "vanilla" crowd, and when even non-spankos think some young lady deserves a spanking, you can bet she really does!

If only her parents had applied a paddle - or someone else would even now... ;)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Miley Cyrus Needs a Spanking

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:If only her parents had applied a paddle - or someone else would even now...
Yeah! I'd go for the "or someone else"!

Bratty spoiled girl... cute little target area... What else could anyone want?!?!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Considering who her father is the paddle would probably break well before here arse began to ache. :roll:
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Is that even Miley? No face seen, great position for a paddle though.
Looks like Miley has replaced Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hikton at the top of the"bratty celeb most needing a spanking"list.
Of course there is Britney Spears, still performing and still in outrageous costumes. Remember when it was all over the Web of her not wearing panties? Sure there was a lot of sentiment about her needing a spanking expressed.
Aside from Miley the entertainer most spankworthy is Lady Gaga. Mooning the audience. What a delight to picture her getting a blistering dose of a gridhole paddle that would leave her unable to sit for some time.
The same could be said of the Kardashian women too, for sure. A paddle certainly is called for with KimK;a hand might not make much an impression on that butt!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

A hand might not do much good on Kim k`s bottom but it would be a pleasure to try it :D :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:A hand might not do much good on Kim k`s bottom but it would be a pleasure to try it :D :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It would take half an hour to spank that.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:A hand might not do much good on Kim k`s bottom but it would be a pleasure to try it :D :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd call that a half-hour well spent :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:
willjohn wrote:
I'd call that a half-hour well spent :lol: !
With the topic turned from Miley Cyrus to Kim Kardashian... I'd like to post my favorite shot of the large-bottomed cutie:
kim kardashian bikini.jpg
kim kardashian bikini.jpg (53.07 KiB) Viewed 3426 times
It would take a very big paddle to cover a single butt-cheek on her... but it might be more fun to cover the expanse with palm-prints and allow however much time would be needed!

I doubt that it would take a lot to come up with some kind of reason to spank that self-important over-entitled brat!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Her choice in men is one reason.
butch46163@yahoo.com

wonder how women of today would react to a good old fashion spanking :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Maybe somebody should try it on Ivanka Trump.

Spoilt brat whining about having to work hard.
butch46163@yahoo.com

There a whole list of todays females that in need of a good spanking! Brie Larson Taylor Swift is couple that comes to mind
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:
With the topic turned from Miley Cyrus to Kim Kardashian... I'd like to post my favorite shot of the large-bottomed cutie:
kim kardashian bikini.jpg

It would take a very big paddle to cover a single butt-cheek on her... but it might be more fun to cover the expanse with palm-prints and allow however much time would be needed!

I doubt that it would take a lot to come up with some kind of reason to spank that self-important over-entitled brat!
With a derriere of these proportions, the best bet would be a long, rectangular paddle, perhaps even a 22" long fraternity model. :D
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

When I was a child over 60 years ago we usually had wooden badminton paddles as distinct from the racquets wealthier children had.

One of them would make a good impression on the Kardashian crack. 8-)
butch46163@yahoo.com

Think every Kardashian Jenner female is in need of a good old fashion over the knee spanking starting with the mother!!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Proper Paddle for Kim Kardashian

Post by web-ed »

The 22"-long "standard" fraternity/sorority paddle is clearly called for in Kim Kardashian's case. :lol:
-- Web-Ed