Harley Quinn

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Harley Quinn

Post by web-ed »

This will be our thread for Harley Quinn, who's the focus of our current (2019) Super-Spanking Summer. Harley has long been a favorite of spanking artists, and in the following piece by ddlq at Anime OTK we see her rather delightfully posed, bent over a group of ropes with a cane, a crop, and a strange-looking paddle conveniently hanging nearby:

Somebody's going to have some fun laying the strokes across Harley's derriere! :D
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Re: Harley Quinn

Post by willjohn »

She looks like she has been hung out to dry before her hiding. :twisted:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

MMM what tool should be use on a bottom like her`s :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

In addition to the regular update, we get this picture of Harley Quinn! Yay! I like that she's wearing her original black and red bodysuit. And it seems to be stretched almost to the point of transparency! :D :D :D :D

No one else is in the picture, but maybe that's so that the viewer can imagine himself as her captor. "Hmmmmm... Which one of these implements shall I use first?" If it was me, I think I'd start with the palm of my hand.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She would not have those pants on for long.