Another Mexican comic

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Another Mexican comic

Post by hugob00m »

I saw something really interesting at the House of Richard Windsor. It's a cover from a Mexican comic book.
jinete.jpg
jinete.jpg (295.99 KiB) Viewed 5682 times
My Spanish is not very good, and when I Googled for a translation, the writing at the top is the Death Rider and the writing at the bottom is "the Double Game of a Flirt".

I don't know anything about this series or this episode. I'm guessing that the man in the sombrero is the hero of the story, the Death Rider, and the pretty girl turned over his knee is the titular flirt who tried to play a double game and got caught. The onlookers seem highly amused that this young lady is being spanked.

Does anyone know anything about El Jinete de la Muerte?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Another Mexican comic

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Good find 8-) 8-) 8-) never saw this comic before Great spanking! looks like the young Flirt isn`t too upset about getting her panty warm by the hero :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: there another Super Spanking in a Mexican comic series La Ley Del Revolver call El Castigo Del Sheriff that show a beautiful young woman getting a hard over the knee bare bottom spanking by a male outlaw :twisted: it issue 771 check it out 8-) :lol: :lol:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

My spanish isn't much better than yours, b00m... but I think the word "jinete" means horseman.

If you've worked much with foreign languages, you'll know that sometimes them furriners will scramble their sentences so that adjectives show up behind the nouns they modify, rather than before them, as we do in English. Thus, as you discovered, "El Jinete de la Muerte" can be translated as "Death Rider." But the fact that in the picture, a pretty lady is being spanked in public, and the witnesses all seem very amused by what they see, tells us that this is a humorous story, not something we would illustrate as "Death Rider," which sounds pretty grim. At least that's my guess.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.
daneldorado wrote:My spanish isn't much better than yours, b00m... but I think the word "jinete" means horseman.
I saw that. So then, another way of translating the title, El Jinete de la Muerte, would be "The Horseman of Death", which makes me think of the Book of Revelation. (Even more grim!)

I wonder if the hero of the story is something like a south-of-the-border version of the Ghost Rider? (but without the flaming skull)

Actually, I was hoping someone had more information about this comic... like is there an actual spanking that takes place in the story? What did the naughty girl do to earn her punishment? Unfortunately, it seems that El Jinete de la Muerte is not well known on this side of the border.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:there another Super Spanking in a Mexican comic series La Ley Del Revolver call El Castigo Del Sheriff that show a beautiful young woman getting a hard over the knee bare bottom spanking by a male outlaw
I was asking about that one earlier, and still haven't gotten any answers. That title, El Castigo Del Sheriff makes me think that the woman being spanked is the sheriff herself. So then, same questions: Is there an actual spanking featured in the story? What did the woman do to earn her punishment?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Seen only the cover art in El Castigo Del Sheriff issue no.771 would like to see the whole comic :D :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I saw this on ebay and saved it myself for future posting, only realizing now that B00m had posted it on this board. I don't have any more information on this comic, but I do have some other Mexican comics with spankings that I don't think any of you have seen yet. After we wind up the Comics Strip Series next week, I want to take a break from doing comics stuff exclusively, but we will be seeing all of them eventually (I think there are three others).

I haven't been able to get back to the pile of Condorito comics I managed to get out of Venezuela before the country collapsed, but eventually I'll get through them. So far I haven't even found the one spanking we know was in it, but we won't give up even though I now recognize the book's format (extended joke through 1 page) doesn't really lend itself well to too many spankings. :(
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Horse rider of death. Could this be an allusion to John the Divine's magic mushroom induced Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?

Mexicans seem to be big on religion.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Can`t wait to see some spanking in Mexican comics :D :D :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Can`t wait to see some spanking in Mexican comics :D :D :D :D
We'll have to do a mini-series on spankings in foreign comics, of which I have perhaps twenty examples. Of course that would be a pretty long mini-series if I keep to my plan of rotating which gallery to do an update from (except during Super-Spanking Summer, of course). Oh well, Butch - we'll figure it out eventually. :?
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Really looking forward to it ! :D :D :D :D