Katie and the Hacker

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Elaine, Katie's descendant, AKA "Futuregirl."

Post by hugob00m »

0009 futuregirl intervenes 08.jpg
0009 futuregirl intervenes 08.jpg (83.51 KiB) Viewed 10043 times
hugob00m

Elaine, Katie's descendant, AKA "Futuregirl."

Post by hugob00m »

0009 futuregirl intervenes 09.jpg
0009 futuregirl intervenes 09.jpg (116.18 KiB) Viewed 10042 times
I have a question for Katie's fans: Do you think the Clean-up Man really needs to fix the timeline or not? If he does, things go back to the way they were... but I wonder how Katie's descendant will ever exist, which is what prompted Elaine to take action. If the timeline doesn't get fixed, Katie has a grown daughter.

At the moment, I'm thinking there are more advantages than disadvantages if I let Elaine's changes stand. The most obvious advantage is that for Katie to be Elaine's distant ancestor, she has to have at least one child. If it happened in the altered timeline in 2001, I don't have to deal with Katie getting married and going through a pregnancy in the present.

Another advantage is that I can do some stories in which Katie's grown daughter gets spanked by her boyfriend, her professor, the cop... etc.

And I might do some more stories that feature Elaine as the incompetent time-cop who constantly bungles her assignments and gets spanked for it.

The only downside I can see is that maybe there will be some events from some of my earlier stories that no longer happened. I'd have to figure out what does and doesn't fit the altered timeline.

I'd like to hear from as many O.T. Katie fans as I can. Am I making a good decision or am I going to mess up a good thing?
willjohn

Re: Katie and the Hacker

Post by willjohn »

So long as Katie and her girl friends keep getting spanked I am happy. 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for being the first to weigh in on the matter.
willjohn wrote:So long as Katie and her girl friends keep getting spanked I am happy. 8-)
Of course! As long as there is such a thing as O.T. Katie, Katie is going to get spanked! And her "friend", Clorene, (who always seems to be getting Katie into trouble). And her evil spy nemesis, Delores. And her co-worker at S.P.A.N.K., Marie. Maybe even Karen.

Add to that Katie's newly-introduced daughter, Kaylyn! (Maybe sometime soon Kaylyn and her mother will wind up getting spanked together! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

And don't forget Elaine! Like her ancestor, she can never escape a well-deserved spanking.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Elaine, Kaylyn and any other shapely female member of the Tanda family. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

This is definitely an interesting turn of events :lol: . I like all the twists and turns you've included in this one. Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Elaine, Kaylyn and any other shapely female member of the Tanda family.
For her proposed overseas trip, I haven't figured out yet whether it's going to be a family vacation or a work assignment.

If it's a family vacation, then her daughter would be along and maybe they could both get into trouble together.

Or, if it's a work assignment, maybe I could include Marie, Delores, and maybe even Karen. Currently I'm leaning more toward a work assignment. I'm thinking maybe Delores is still working on her rehabilitation, and she's going to go on her first mission as an agent of S.P.A.N.K. taking advantage of her resemblance to Katie. Marie would be responsible for making sure they look exactly alike. And Karen, also turned to the side of good, would be hacking for the agents of S.P.A.N.K.

Do you have any suggestions?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:This is definitely an interesting turn of events :lol:. I like all the twists and turns you've included in this one.
I'm glad you like it. Ever since I first introduced Elaine into an O.T. Katie story, I've wondered how I can explain the fact that she's Katie's biological descendant, and yet, Katie doesn't have any children? I didn't want to do a wedding episode, and I definitely didn't want to have a bunch of stories with Katie being pregnant, and then raising a child.

Having Elaine alter the timeline seemed like the best way to handle the problem. Now, Katie has a grown daughter and Bullmoose is her long-time husband.

Will changing Katie this way ruin everything? I hope not. When I first started drawing O.T. Katie, I was doing four and five panel strips that didn't really have much context. When I ran out of those short gags, I started doing longer, more complicated stories, with Katie having a life. Some of her fans worried when Bullmoose became her boyfriend and then her fiance, that he would expect to have exclusive spanking rights... and that would eliminate all the possibilities for spankings from her boss, the cop, the grocer... etc. That didn't happen.

I'm hoping that, as a middle-aged wife and mother, Katie will still be as appealing... and as spankable as she ever was.

If that doesn't work. I still have the option of doing another temporal adjustment that makes everything the way it was.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

keep the Katie spankings coming
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for the comment.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:keep the Katie spankings coming
I plan to.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Elaine, Kaylyn and any other shapely female member of the Tanda family.
For her proposed overseas trip, I haven't figured out yet whether it's going to be a family vacation or a work assignment.

Do you have any suggestions?
If Australia is too far it may be apt to send OT Katie & Co to the village of Nether Wallop in Hampshire, England. This village with the spanky name was used for much of the filming of "Murder She Wrote" where it doubled as St Mary Mead, Miss Marple's home village. Back when there was a lot of argument about violence on TV a cartoonist suggested the name of the show be changed to "Spanking She Wrote." I do not know if any lady in Nether Wallop ever had he nether regions walloped as much as Katie's. :geek:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:If Australia is too far it may be apt to send OT Katie & Co to the village of Nether Wallop in Hampshire, England.
After reading your suggestion, I decided to check the distance to each place.

Since Katie works for the Security Protection Agency of Northern Kansas, and since Delores and her henchman tried to blow up the state capitol, I looked up the distance of each place from Topeka.

Nether Wallop is 4,343 miles away, which equals 6989.381 km.

Sydney is 8,781 miles away, which equals 14131.65 km.

Both are pretty far away, with Sydney being a little over twice the distance. I like the name, though. Maybe Katie could go to Nether Wallop on a publicity trip for Tartan Blend Coffee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Or just to get her nethers walloped... :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Or just to get her nethers walloped... :roll:
Yeah. She'll get that no matter where she goes!

One question: Do you call men "blokes" and women "sheilas", or is that just in the movies?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

"Blokes" is still in common use, "sheilas" is not as popular these day.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Love to see more of Katie's early years and the different people who shaped her life
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote:Love to see more of Katie's early years and the different people who shaped her life
I might do another story in the '90s sometime. Right now, I'm busy with a story that takes place in the present. Katie's daughter, Kaylyn, has gotten a role in a movie as her great-grandmother, Dizzie Lizzie.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I thought Elaine got the gig.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:I thought Elaine got the gig.
Oops! I gave something away that I didn't intend to. In the episode I just posted, Elaine seems to be a shoo-in for the role of Lizzie... but something happens in the next episode to change that. I'll be posting that one soon, if all goes right.