The O.T. Katie 45th Birthday/20th Anniversary Spanking Extravaganza

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

The Next Day Continued

Post by hugob00m »

0002  next day 04.jpg
0002 next day 04.jpg (93.24 KiB) Viewed 13187 times
hugob00m

The Next Day Continued

Post by hugob00m »

0002  next day 05.jpg
0002 next day 05.jpg (86.74 KiB) Viewed 13187 times
hugob00m

The Next Day Continued

Post by hugob00m »

0002  next day 06.jpg
0002 next day 06.jpg (73.73 KiB) Viewed 13187 times
hugob00m

The Next Day Continued

Post by hugob00m »

0002  next day 07.jpg
0002 next day 07.jpg (83.09 KiB) Viewed 13187 times

Hmmm... She didn't think about that. And I'm pretty sure it's too late to back out now! :D :D :D :D
hugob00m

The Next Day Continued

Post by hugob00m »

0002  next day 08.jpg
0002 next day 08.jpg (96.67 KiB) Viewed 13187 times
hugob00m

The Next Day Continued

Post by hugob00m »

0002  next day 09.jpg
0002 next day 09.jpg (91.9 KiB) Viewed 13187 times
hugob00m

The Next Day Continued

Post by hugob00m »

0002  next day 10.jpg
0002 next day 10.jpg (74.41 KiB) Viewed 13186 times

I think that wraps up the O.T. Katie 45th Birthday/20th Anniversary Spanking Extravaganza as well as the events of the following day.

Next time, I plan to post the beginning of a story about Katie's visit to Hollywood to see her daughter, and to investigate whether former enemy agent, Delores Deloro, has truly gone straight.

Plenty of potential spankings there... right? ;) ;) ;) ;)
daneldorado

Re: The O.T. Katie 45th Birthday/20th Anniversary Spanking Extravaganza

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks a lot, b00m, for letting us have TWO panels of Katie getting spanked, instead of the usual one shot. Plus, we got another panel that shows Katie receiving a single preparatory smack. Im glad that you agree that this subject matter deserves multiple exposures.

Last night I replayed my old copy of that famous classic, "An American Brat in London." You know the one, right? A sassy American girl shows her British professor tons of attitude, and gets spanked for it. The point of the film is that the girl then goes on to receive over ONE THOUSAND swats on her ass.

She should have gotten MORE... Right? :D

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Katie is sure to be spanked at the movie set, along with Kaylin and Delores. More fun to come. :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan. Thanks for commenting. I haven't heard from you for a while.
daneldorado wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:46 pm Thanks a lot, b00m, for letting us have TWO panels of Katie getting spanked, instead of the usual one shot. Plus, we got another panel that shows Katie receiving a single preparatory smack. Im glad that you agree that this subject matter deserves multiple exposures.
You're welcome. I'm glad you liked that. I don't know whether you read the whole thread or not, but it's one long story divided up into 8-10 panel segments. There are some segments that only contain one spanking panel, and one (a nightmare sequence) with none. but over the course of the whole story, i included quite a few spanking panels.
daneldorado wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:46 pm Last night I replayed my old copy of that famous classic, "An American Brat in London." You know the one, right? A sassy American girl shows her British professor tons of attitude, and gets spanked for it. The point of the film is that the girl then goes on to receive over ONE THOUSAND swats on her ass.
I don't think I saw that movie, but it sounds like fun... for the professor and the audience at least! I did a story with Katie getting a thousand swats at the "maximum sting" setting from a spanking machine... but I considered it a fanciful exaggeration! A thousand swats for a real girl? Wow! What a spanking!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting,
willjohn wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:23 am Katie is sure to be spanked at the movie set, along with Kaylin and Delores. More fun to come.
Yeah. You're right. You can expect to see all three ladies spanked before that story is over. :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

hugob00m wrote:

I don't think I saw that movie, but it sounds like fun... for the professor and the audience at least! I did a story with Katie getting a thousand swats at the "maximum sting" setting from a spanking machine... but I considered it a fanciful exaggeration! A thousand swats for a real girl? Wow! What a spanking!

Yes, I remember your "thousand swats" toon. Lots of fun. As I recall, though, in your story the spanking machine "gave out" just as it reached swat no. 999... and the whole enterprise was forced to start, all over again!

Anyway, in the video I mentioned, I said the blameworthy girl received "over one thousand swats...." That's true, but I failed to mention that these smacks were not integrated in a single spanking session. No, the young lady got those swats over about four (4) different sessions. Still, a lot of fun to watch.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.
daneldorado wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:17 pm Anyway, in the video I mentioned, I said the blameworthy girl received "over one thousand swats...." That's true, but I failed to mention that these smacks were not integrated in a single spanking session. No, the young lady got those swats over about four (4) different sessions. Still, a lot of fun to watch.
Even spread out over four sessions, a thousand sounds like a lot! Apparently she didn't learn her lesson the first three times he spanked her?
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Another enjoyable outing with Katie.

I'm really impressed, B00m, that you can come up with this much Katie material while keeping up the quality. (I'm a stickler for quality in my non-CSR writing, but to keep it up I have to work very slowly). Everyone should be satisfied with your denouement here, and the comments so far indicate that everyone is, indeed, quite happy with it :D . Really, you'd have to be downright mean not to be pleased by seeing Katie taken OTK again.

The suspense in Katie comes not so much with what's going to happen in a given episode - we all have a pretty good inkling that Katie will receive another fanny-warming, and probably more than one at that :lol: - but from wondering what ingenious rationale you're going to come up with to put her in the OTK position, most often despite her earnest efforts to avoid it.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting.
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:45 pm I'm really impressed, B00m, that you can come up with this much Katie material while keeping up the quality. (I'm a stickler for quality in my non-CSR writing, but to keep it up I have to work very slowly).
Thanks for the very nice compliment. I do try to keep up a certain level of quality, and I'm glad it shows.
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:45 pm Everyone should be satisfied with your denouement here, and the comments so far indicate that everyone is, indeed, quite happy with it . Really, you'd have to be downright mean not to be pleased by seeing Katie taken OTK again.
Yes. I've heard from WillJohn, Butch, Dan, and now you, and the response has been positive. :D :D :D :D
web-ed wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:45 pm The suspense in Katie comes not so much with what's going to happen in a given episode - we all have a pretty good inkling that Katie will receive another fanny-warming, and probably more than one at that - but from wondering what ingenious rationale you're going to come up with to put her in the OTK position, most often despite her earnest efforts to avoid it.
The suspense for the reader, as well as the challenge for me. There are certain parameters that are set by the nature of an O.T. Katie cartoon. Of course Katie must be spanked... and unbeknownst to her, the REAL reason that she's subjected to so many spankings is that the spankers ENJOY spanking her, and the audience wants to see her get spanked. But there has to be, as you call it, a rationale. Sometimes I call it the "lame excuse". Katie needs to do something that can be labeled as "naughty", or there has to be some plausible reason that the spanker can get away with accusing Katie of something "naughty", even when she's totally innocent. It's not easy thinking of new lame excuses... but frequently, I can find new twists to something I used before.

I have some more stuff that I've finished, and I'm spacing them out, mostly at a rate of 1 episode a week with about 8-10 panels per episode. That will give me some time to come up with other stories.

In addition to my O.T. Katie cartoons, I got a request from D.M. Sherwood to do an alternate ending for a Legion of Superheroes comic. Drawing other people's characters in another artist's style can present a whole other type of challenge. I'll tell you more about that later.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

hugo b00m wrote, in part:

There are certain parameters that are set by the nature of an O.T. Katie cartoon. Of course Katie must be spanked... and unbeknownst to her, the REAL reason that she's subjected to so many spankings is that the spankers ENJOY spanking her, and the audience wants to see her get spanked. But there has to be, as you call it, a rationale. Sometimes I call it the "lame excuse". Katie needs to do something that can be labeled as "naughty", or there has to be some plausible reason that the spanker can get away with accusing Katie of something "naughty", even when she's totally innocent.

Very well put, b00m. I can see how it must be difficult to keep coming up with those "lame excuses" to get your charming carrot-top put over someone's knee, for our enjoyment. Some of those excuses stretch credibility, here in the real world... but as long as the result has Katie being spanked, most of us will gladly accept them as legitimate.

But there is yet another avenue that could lead to that same lovely denouement, and I am a little surprised you haven't used it yet.

What I'm referring to is the desired spanking. Yes, it's true. All of us here in the spanko world are familiar with ladies who actually want to be spanked, for whatever reason. I think a clever wordsmith could fashion a scenario where a girl (or girls) actually crave being forcefully put over a man's knee and spanked. I have seen this phenomenon myself, and I guess you have, too.

One summer, when I was young and in my twenties, our C.Y.O. group threw a party where we adjourned to a certain mountain cabin and spent the weekend. Boys in their own rooms, girls in theirs. One of the girls -- their "leader," I guess -- dreamed up a plan where all the girls would "invade" the boys' rooms and disturb us in our sleep. They did this, knowing full well that they were asking to be spanked. It was great fun. There was spanking galore, with a lot of laughter and the girls submitting to their "fate." Some of them were still laughingly complaining about their "hot bottoms" as much as a week later.

I dunno. Maybe some variant of our mountain cabin experience could be useful in plotting a future OTKatie story.

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I`m hoping that assignment Katie is going on will be a trip across someone knee :twisted: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:42 pm I`m hoping that assignment Katie is going on will be a trip across someone knee
There's a strong possibility that she will.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan,
daneldorado wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:18 pm But there is yet another avenue that could lead to that same lovely denouement, and I am a little surprised you haven't used it yet.

What I'm referring to is the desired spanking. Yes, it's true. All of us here in the spanko world are familiar with ladies who actually want to be spanked, for whatever reason. I think a clever wordsmith could fashion a scenario where a girl (or girls) actually crave being forcefully put over a man's knee and spanked. I have seen this phenomenon myself, and I guess you have, too.

One summer, when I was young and in my twenties, our C.Y.O. group threw a party where we adjourned to a certain mountain cabin and spent the weekend. Boys in their own rooms, girls in theirs. One of the girls -- their "leader," I guess -- dreamed up a plan where all the girls would "invade" the boys' rooms and disturb us in our sleep. They did this, knowing full well that they were asking to be spanked. It was great fun. There was spanking galore, with a lot of laughter and the girls submitting to their "fate." Some of them were still laughingly complaining about their "hot bottoms" as much as a week later.
The "desired spanking", as you call it, is certainly valid. However, it wouldn't be consistent with the way I've constructed Katie's personality for her to actively seek being spanked.

Sometimes I can do that with certain peripheral characters in an O.T. Katie story. Marie, the make-up and costume supervisor at S.P.A.N.K. has deliberately provoked Dave, the surveillance guy, to spank her. In one instance, Dave made the statement that he would spank her at the drop of a hat. So, in full view of one of his cameras, she held up a wide-brimmed fedora and dropped it!

Delores, the former evil spy turned movie director, has instructed her male star to spank her... for a "demonstration" of how it should be done. (Sort of a variation of Cecil B. De Mille demonstrating how he wanted Paulette Goddard to be spanked in Northwest Mounted Police, except that in this case, the director is female and is the one getting spanked! :D :D :D :D )