Holiday greetings

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

Holiday greetings

Post by jimc »

Happy holidays everybody. Thanks to everyone that has contributed.I really love the holiday spankings that have been posted. I found a couple of spanko jokes that I thought I would share.Why did the sub think the college graduation was a BDSM party? She heard they were giving out Master degrees! Why was the sub so proud of herself ? She heard she was THE BOTTOM of her class! Enjoy your holidays everyone.
Jim
willjohn

Re: Holiday greetings

Post by willjohn »

It would be a bit hard to top that.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Jimc.
jimc wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:43 pm Happy holidays everybody.
And to you also.
jimc wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:43 pm Thanks to everyone that has contributed.
As one of the contributors, I'll say your're welcome.
jimc wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:43 pm I really love the holiday spankings that have been posted.
I'm guessing you're referring to the ones Web-ed put on the main page. If you're interested in O.T. Katie's Holiday Festivities, I posted a little Christmas story in the resident artists' section.
jimc wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:43 pm I found a couple of spanko jokes that I thought I would share.Why did the sub think the college graduation was a BDSM party? She heard they were giving out Master degrees! Why was the sub so proud of herself ? She heard she was THE BOTTOM of her class! Enjoy your holidays everyone.
Thanks for the jokes. Those are funny.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Happy Holiday Everyone !!!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Very funny jokes :lol: :lol: :lol: Happy Holiday Everyone :D :D