A Tenth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Skinny-dipping

Post by hugob00m »

0001 skinnydip 07.jpg
0001 skinnydip 07.jpg (95.11 KiB) Viewed 107685 times
hugob00m

Skinny-dipping

Post by hugob00m »

0001 skinnydip 08.jpg
0001 skinnydip 08.jpg (80.27 KiB) Viewed 107685 times
willjohn

Re: A Tenth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

...and on this auspicious day we dub Katie Armstrong Dame Katie of the Roasted Red Rump! :roll:
hugob00m

Re: Skinny-dipping

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:04 am ...and on this auspicious day we dub Katie Armstrong Dame Katie of the Roasted Red Rump!
She's titled now? Wow!

Maybe if she ever visits England... or goes back to Australia, she'll get some respect! (More likely, she'll get spanked.)

Maybe a famous wax museum will display a replica of her... getting her "whacks"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Isn't that typical Katie, when you need a police officer to turn up, they never do.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach, Thanks for commenting.
The
solsunbeach wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:28 am Isn't that typical Katie, when you need a police officer to turn up, they never do.
That usually seems to be the case. Mad Magazine had a cartoon years ago with a man who had just been the victim of an armed robbery. He was running down the sidewalk trying to find a police officer to help him. When he finally saw one and ran across the street to talk to him, he got a ticket for jaywalking.

Katie (with one exception) only sees Officer Yank when he's there to spank her. The exception was when he was sent to her house for a noise complaint, found out she was playing one of his favorite songs on her electric ukulele, and wound up spanking Karen for calling in the complaint.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Yank is always Jonathan-on-the-Spot when skinny dipping happens in the park because he never gets far from the park. He reminds me of the late Johnny Raper, an International Rugby League lock forward who worked as a Policeman in the 1960s (when footballers did not get paid much and had to have regular jobs). His Station was near the pedestrian crossing at Railway Square, Sydney near a pedestrian crossing used by students at Sydney Technical College.
Johnny always managed to be rostered at the crossing when the typing students (all young girls) would be crossing Railway Square to get to their classes.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:47 pm Yank is always Jonathan-on-the-Spot when skinny dipping happens in the park because he never gets far from the park. He reminds me of the late Johnny Raper, an International Rugby League lock forward who worked as a Policeman in the 1960s (when footballers did not get paid much and had to have regular jobs). His Station was near the pedestrian crossing at Railway Square, Sydney near a pedestrian crossing used by students at Sydney Technical College.
Johnny always managed to be rostered at the crossing when the typing students (all young girls) would be crossing Railway Square to get to their classes.
Working as a police officer at a pedestrian crossing in the 1960's (when mini-skirts first became popular!) would certainly give a man a good view,

I wonder if he ever got a chance to spank a jay-walker?
jaywalker.jpg
jaywalker.jpg (297.12 KiB) Viewed 107652 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

That was not his aim. :roll:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

In that time and era I`m surprise this really didn`t happen a lot :twisted: :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Katie Goes Skinny-Dipping

Post by web-ed »

No surprise of course that Katie did not get away with the offense of skinny-dipping, but that's the fun of the strip. :D I noticed one thing no one else has commented on, namely that when Officer Yank commences the inevitable spanking, the sound effects are "Splat! Splat! Splat!" which is what we should expect from spanking a wet bottom. However, there is a theory that water enhances the sting of the spanking (presumably because the droplets cannot be displaced from the target quickly enough as they get between it and the spanking hand or implement so they act like little studs), and if that is true then Katie got an extra-serious punishment. I can't help wondering if Officer Yank knew about the "water" theory?
-- Web-Ed
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Hi Web-ed - This is more than theory, the spanking is far more of a stinging experience.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:03 am That was not his aim.
But I bet he was tempted now and then!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Butch.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:06 pm In that time and era I`m surprise this really didn`t happen a lot
I suppose, even back then, a guy might get into some trouble. Nowadays he'd probably get lynched.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:46 pm No surprise of course that Katie did not get away with the offense of skinny-dipping, but that's the fun of the strip.
Yes. That's what I think, I'm glad you agree.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:46 pm I noticed one thing no one else has commented on, namely that when Officer Yank commences the inevitable spanking, the sound effects are "Splat! Splat! Splat!" which is what we should expect from spanking a wet bottom. However, there is a theory that water enhances the sting of the spanking (presumably because the droplets cannot be displaced from the target quickly enough as they get between it and the spanking hand or implement so they act like little studs), and if that is true then Katie got an extra-serious punishment. I can't help wondering if Officer Yank knew about the "water" theory?
I think he knew.

As you know, Maureen O'Hara got dunked in a horse trough before she was spanked in McLintock! I'm sure the wet pantaloons added an extra bit of sting to her experience. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw a clip of an Amelia Rutherford video in which the spanker had a little pitcher of water that he poured on her panties before he began spanking her. She sure howled when he let her have a good smack with a hairbrush!

As effective as that trick is... so much fun for the spanker, and so much ouchieness for the spankee, I'm surprised it's not done more often.

Anyway, thanks for commenting, and thanks for mentioning it with your updates.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Solsunbeach.
solsunbeach wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:33 am This is more than theory, the spanking is far more of a stinging experience.
That's what I've heard. I don't have direct knowledge.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

About wet-bottomed spankings... I also remember seeing a set of still photos of Samantha Woodley being pulled from the bathtub to be spanked.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

hugob00m wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:15 pm Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:03 am That was not his aim.
But I bet he was tempted now and then!
Johnny died in February this year at 82 after battling dementia for years. I met him once, he was a "lovable rogue" but one of the fittest men to play any sport. He has taken all of his secrets to his grave.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Nice Body Katie :D :D hope the Officer bend the rules a little and let Katie cool her bottom off in The water :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great 8-) 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:35 pm Johnny died in February this year at 82 after battling dementia for years. I met him once, he was a "lovable rogue" but one of the fittest men to play any sport. He has taken all of his secrets to his grave.
Dementia is a tragic thing, My mother started showing symptoms when she was 80. For the next 8 years we lost little pieces of who she was. By the time she died physically, it was both a sadness and a relief.