SPANKER FOR THE MOB

Discussion of David Sherwood's fiction and his commissioned artwork.
Forum rules
A place to discuss the fiction of David Sherwood and for his commissioned artwork
dmsherwood53

SPANKER FOR THE MOB

Post by dmsherwood53 »

I'm working on a story called SPANKER FOR THE MOB I've got a couple of Ideas for Insidents but I need more
Anybody come up with idea- I'll credit you ?
dmsherwood53
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: SPANKER FOR THE MOB

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

can`t wait to read it looks interesting ! think the spanker should put a rival`s female Crime Boss across his knee and spank her soundly in front of her gang! she could be the daughter of a top mafia Dom who is now old and she decide since she have no brothers to take over the family!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dmsherwood.
dmsherwood53 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:44 pm I'm working on a story called SPANKER FOR THE MOB
Does that mean that the main character is sort of a "hitman", but instead of shooting his target, he's going to spank ladies that his clients would like to see spanked?

Are you thinking of putting your story in modern times or back during Prohibition? If it's in the Prohibition era, I could picture your main character wearing a pin-striped suit and carrying a violin case... but instead of a gun in his case, he has a paddle.

Also, is the spanker a freelance operator, or does he work for the top boss of his gang?
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The spanker could be used to persuade ladies who borrowed money from mob loan sharks to pay up.