Lefthanders' Day, August 13

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Lefthanders' Day, August 13

Post by hugob00m »

I almost forgot about Lefthanders' Day! I decided to celebrate by putting together a little montage of some pretty actresses in a lefthanded OTK position
lefties.jpg
lefties.jpg (230.34 KiB) Viewed 8059 times
These are all publicity shots I found over time. Some, such as the Frontier Gal, McLintock!. and Vagabond King photos represent spankings that actually took place on film. :D ;) :D Of course. Patricia Morison was spanked almost every night during the initial run of Kiss Me, Kate on Broadway. :D :D :D :D Unfortunately, as far as I know, neither Shelley Winters or Marie MacDonald were ever really spanked. (Too bad!) :cry: :cry:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Lefthanders' Day, August 13

Post by web-ed »

I've said this before, but one good thing about left-handed spankings is that, from the perspective of the right-handed viewer, the spankee is positioned so that it is easy to picture her over the viewer's knee (that is, her head is pointing to the viewer's left). In fact, I've wondered if that's why so many cartoons seem to be drawn that way.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i had almost forgotten about left hander's day.............thanks for reminding me :D . thanks too for posting all the movie pics. i'll tell you what i like most about these pics though. we have 6 different pics and 6 different expressions on the spankee's faces :D . even the 2 different versions of kiss me kate have totally different expressions.

web-ed wrote:I've said this before, but one good thing about left-handed spankings is that, from the perspective of the right-handed viewer, the spankee is positioned so that it is easy to picture her over the viewer's knee (that is, her head is pointing to the viewer's left). In fact, I've wondered if that's why so many cartoons seem to be drawn that way.

web-ed,

interesting theory and you are right of course. i was just asking about that when i replied to your weekly update this last time. gives me something to think about. thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I sometimes wonder if the left handed ones come from negatives being placed in upside down. Many years ago I worked in an offset printing business that printed, among other things, some Greek language newspaper. The proprietor of one paper came in one day and was horrified to see my boss had printed his paper back to front. Nobody in the printing business was familiar with the Greek alphabet and the Greek guy made his own negatives. After that he put a few ads in the paper in English.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:I sometimes wonder if the left handed ones come from negatives being placed in upside down.
Yes, sometimes that does happen. I think it may happen more with spanking cartoons than with photos. As for the ones I used: the first two I don't know about, since the two movies didn't show the actual spanking take place and I don't know if the actors are righties or lefties. Same with the middle left photo. It was a stage prodiction and I didn't see the performance and don't know if the actor is lefthanded or righthanded. The other one in the middle is from Vagabond King, and although I didn't see the whole movie, I saw a few frames of the film itself, and the man in the picture did apply his left hand to Rita Moreno's lovely posterior. Of course, McLintock! and Frontier Gal are well known for their lefthanded spankings.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

It's August 13 again!

I was looking for some more examples of left-handed spankings that I could post this year, and didn't find much.

Here's one that's sort of cute. It's from Firm Hand Spanking, and features Earl Grey's left hand being applied to Belinda Lawson's nicely-curved posterior.
belinda lawson lefthanded spanking.jpg
belinda lawson lefthanded spanking.jpg (152.95 KiB) Viewed 5809 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Mmmmm! Here's one of Ms. Lawson bent over a desk for a paddling! And the paddle is wielded in Mr. Grey's left hand!
belinda lawson lefthanded paddling.jpg
belinda lawson lefthanded paddling.jpg (207.89 KiB) Viewed 5808 times
And as an added bonus, Helen Stephens is next to her getting paddled too! :D :D :oops: :D :D
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

those ladies panties need to come down Nice find 8-) 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

This week we have another Lefthanders' Day. It'll be on Saturday.

I'm posting some photos early in the week, courtesy of Firm Hand Spanking, showing some pretty backsides being spanked left-handed.

lefthanded spanking 5.jpg
lefthanded spanking 5.jpg (155.78 KiB) Viewed 4407 times

The caption identifies the young lady as Chloe Elise. I have no idea who the spanker is, but he's holding the hairbrush in his left hand. One thing I really like about this one is the way she's kicking those long lovely legs! :D :D :D :D

I found another shot of Belinda Lawson that looks like it might have come from the same photo session as one I posted earlier.

lefthanded otk.jpg
lefthanded otk.jpg (154.26 KiB) Viewed 4407 times

I love the look on her face in this one! Maybe she's surprised that he can spank so hard with his left hand?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

A couple of other photos from Firm Hand Spanking that show two strong male left hands and one beautiful female backside!

The lovely Amelia Rutherford, who I think is left-handed herself, is spanked with a wooden spatula, held in the man's left hand.

amelia spanked lefthanded.jpg
amelia spanked lefthanded.jpg (133.94 KiB) Viewed 4407 times

And her shapely bottom is such a gorgeous shade of pink. Yummmmmmm!

Ms. Rutherford again. This time In an O.T.K. position!

amelia spanked lefthanded 2.jpg
amelia spanked lefthanded 2.jpg (164.86 KiB) Viewed 4407 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Great photos and super hot spanking ! do this explain that in some movies or drawings that guys using the wrong hand to spank could be left handed! :?: :?:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. I'm glad you liked them. Here are a couple more.

lefthanded spanking 2.jpg
lefthanded spanking 2.jpg (136.34 KiB) Viewed 4398 times
lefthanded spanking 3.jpg
lefthanded spanking 3.jpg (114.92 KiB) Viewed 4398 times

According to the caption, these are also from Firm Hand Spanking, and feature the lovely backside of Belinda Lawson. I like these photos for Left-handers' Day because the cameraman has zoomed in on the woman's reddening buttcheeks, and the man''s left hand is also in the frame. :D :D :D :D.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:01 pm do this explain that in some movies or drawings that guys using the wrong hand to spank could be left handed!
Possibly. Maybe they set up the scene up for a typical right-handed spanker and the lefty has to reach across. Or... maybe in some cases, it's an especially long spanking by hand. and the spanker wears out one hand and switches to the other.