antonissen

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

antonissen

Post by hugob00m »

I've seen some stuff by an artist named Pieter Antonissen, and these might be of interest to C.S.R. members.

antonissen massage.jpg
antonissen massage.jpg (102.68 KiB) Viewed 2772 times
Not a spanking... but spankings are mentioned. The main reason I'm posting this is that it features the round posterior of Amy Wong, who's front and center in this week's updates. Yummy!

antonissen.jpg
antonissen.jpg (230.88 KiB) Viewed 2772 times
And a cute woman gets spanked!
willjohn

Re: antonissen

Post by willjohn »

Poor Amy, she went the Wong way about getting a massage. :roll:

By the way, is that the sound of one hand clapping? :twisted:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Nice woman getting spanked!!!! Amy Wong is very spankable and I would love seeing her get it but Fry just isn`t the person to do it :x like Peter Parker Spiderman as much as there are beautiful women in his comics Black Cat! Mary Jane ! spiderman Peter is not the guy to do it!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Good stuff, B00m, and thanks!

CSR readers who like these (which means at least Willjohn and Butch) will be glad to know I've corralled two more pieces by Antonissen, both of which feature superheroines spanking super-villainesses that I'm going to schedule for the last week of Super-Spanking Summer 2022. I'd present them before then, but it's painfully obvious I probably couldn't get the necessary coding done much before then.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

More Antonissen Now Posted!

Post by web-ed »

-- Web-Ed