An Eleventh O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
solsunbeach

Re: An Eleventh O.T. Katie Thread

Post by solsunbeach »

I like the idea of Katie getting trapped in a timewarp and getting spanked in the clothes of the time by different characters in different time frames
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:20 pm The gloved helmet is a dead giveaway.
Yeah, I think so. Of course, that's not his actual grave, since he's missing-presumed dead

The ghost is able to appear in Katie's hometown, because people there keep his memory alive.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:04 am Have you thought about all the past spankers in Katie's life organizing a reunion party. We could call it ''The friends of Katie benevolent society'' for all past and present spankers proceeds to spankers anonymous
solsunbeach wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:55 am I like the idea of Katie getting trapped in a timewarp and getting spanked in the clothes of the time by different characters in different time frames
Between my own ideas and your suggestions, I'm not likely to run out of story-lines for at least a year. Thanks for your input.

I've got some stories already planned (some already drawn) for Christmas, a brief snowball incident in January, and Romantic Spanking Month in February. If I can get all the panels drawn before then, I think your rural story would be great for late spring/early summer.

Regarding your time-travel suggestion... Katie has a look-alike descendant who's a time-cop... and not a very good one. Maybe she could enlist Katie for one of her missions, fail catastrophically, and wind up getting both of them spanked.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Well, here it is Thanksgiving week, and I'm not done with Halloween yet. I thought Katie would be out of the graveyard by now... but I suddenly had an idea for a few more panels. So then, instead of putting things even more off-schedule than they already are, I'm posting a "bonus mini-episode" today.

0006 ghost 01.jpg
0006 ghost 01.jpg (86.44 KiB) Viewed 112176 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0006 ghost 02.jpg
0006 ghost 02.jpg (67.33 KiB) Viewed 112176 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0006 ghost 03.jpg
0006 ghost 03.jpg (70.78 KiB) Viewed 112176 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0006 ghost 04.jpg
0006 ghost 04.jpg (66.66 KiB) Viewed 112176 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0006 ghost 05.jpg
0006 ghost 05.jpg (86.3 KiB) Viewed 112176 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Maybe next year I'll do something for Thanksgiving. Meanwhile... in the next episode, I plan to have Katie finally make it home... and have to face Bullmoose.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I am sure if men were not concerned with being arrested for sexual assault, she would find herself being spanked in public at all times and in all locations - Perhaps it is time to have the law changed for spankings, as long as the spanker had a plausible reason
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

solsunbeach wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:18 am I am sure if men were not concerned with being arrested for sexual assault, she would find herself being spanked in public at all times and in all locations - Perhaps it is time to have the law changed for spankings, as long as the spanker had a plausible reason
In real-life, nobody would ever get away with all the spankings Bullmoose, Officer Yank, and Mr. Argyle give Katie on a regular basis. Fortunately, Katie is a good sport about it (usually). :oops:

Also, in the "Katieverse" (the fictitious universe in which Katie exists), the law usually seems to be on the side of the spankers! :D :D :D :D Do they have a plausible reason? Maybe some of the time! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And, not only that... those ghosts who were giving Katie "pats on the back" in this episode couldn't get arrested even if they were breaking the law... they're already dead! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Fair comment, Boom, but that was not my post. I would just say that Katie was looking for trouble walking around with a bare bum, even in a cemetery. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:07 pm I would just say that Katie was looking for trouble walking around with a bare bum, even in a cemetery.
Well, actually, she wasn't bare-assed... not really... but maybe she shouldn't have been wearing a pleated skirt that's way too short for such a windy day, and those skimpy lacy panties underneath! it's kind of like waving a red flag in front of a bull. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I agree that she should be wearing full cut panties, but the pleated skirt has to stay whatever the weather!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:13 am I agree that she should be wearing full cut panties, but the pleated skirt has to stay whatever the weather!
Full-cut panties? Are full-cut panties the kind that cover the whole buttcheeks?

I mostly drawn Katie wearing the kind of panties I like to see on a round-bottomed girl... I think they're called "string bikini" panties...but I suppose I could change it up now and then.

Does anybody else have any opinions about Katie's underwear?
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

The panties should cover all of her bottom - 60's style and shape those beautiful cheeks
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Styles

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:17 am Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:13 am I agree that she should be wearing full cut panties, but the pleated skirt has to stay whatever the weather!
Full-cut panties? Are full-cut panties the kind that cover the whole buttcheeks?

I' mostly drawn Katie wearing the kind of panties I like to see on a round-bottomed girl... I think they're called "string bikini" panties...but I suppose I could change it up now and then.

Does anybody else have any opinions about Katie's underwear?
It's been ten years now, but I posted a brief disquisition (hah! :lol: ) on women's underwear with Humorama #80 - Kirk Stiles' Spanking Analyst #1, although it was confined mainly to old-fashioned cami-knickers. Below is a guide to various bikini styles I think is relevant to the discussion, for educational purposes only, of course ;) :

I believe that a "string bikini" is either synonymous with "g-string," which means basically just a string in back, or even less (in front - you couldn't have less in back without having nothing). I'm not sure what to call the panties you drew for Katie - the term "tonga" was in use 30 years ago, but may have died out by now. And then of course there's the hated thong, which is very slightly more than the g-string but less than Katie was wearing.

I've never liked the appearance of g-strings or (gag!) thongs, which to me have that hideous "wedgie" look. I myself favor full-coverage panties (as far as looks - when it's spanking time, I take 'em down! Spankees with thongs get them taken down as well because I hate them so much and because bad girls forfeit any right to modesty). In sum, full panties: leave them up for appearance and take them down for spanking. :D
-- Web-Ed
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

None of these are appropriate - If you remember the old school knickers which were high waisted and you could not see any part of the cheeks, until you took them down to her knees!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

solsunbeach wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:03 pm None of these are appropriate - If you remember the old school knickers which were high waisted and you could not see any part of the cheeks, until you took them down to her knees!
Granny knickers? I was just saying that Katie's fleshy visible buttocks are too much of a temptation for even the ideas to ignore.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Since this thread has now turned to the topic of ladies' undergarments... specifically Katie's undergarments, I think Katie should be allowed to have her say:

take it away, Katie!

0001 undies 01.jpg
0001 undies 01.jpg (82.78 KiB) Viewed 112136 times