Fans and Friends of Overbarrel

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Fans and Friends of Overbarrel

Post by hugob00m »

Since this is the week Web-ed has chosen to commemorate the Resident Artist known to us as "Overbarrel", I'll say my two cents worth.

I sort of consider myself somewhere between the fan and friend category. I never met Phil in person, and don't know his family... but I had a lot of conversations with him on this forum. I liked him and admired him.

I don't know whether any of Phil's family or friends will read this, but if you do, I offer my extreme condolences for your loss. He was a funny story-teller, a talented artist and a good man. I miss him.

In my next post, I'll remember Phil with two of his single-panel pictures hung on the wall of a hotel room as framed paintings. Not much, I'll admit, but something to say I'm thinking of him. May God bless.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Fans and Friends of Overbarrel

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Going To Miss You Phil Overbarrel you brought Joy to The Art everyone here loved and looked forward to seeing!! May you Rest In Peace as your Work here on Earth will Always be remembered Thanks :cry: :cry: :cry:
dmsherwood53

Re: Fans and Friends of Overbarrel

Post by dmsherwood53 »

I didn+'t know Overbarrel personaly but he was a talented Artist and apparently a good man ; regret his passing
DM Sherwood