Latest Vampirella

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Latest Vampirella

Post by Tanner »

Love this week's posting of a Doc Cylon Vampi spanking. The way it conveys the pain and soreness she has in her red,burning bottom is terrific.
Now how about one of Elvira? Doc Cylon turns the Queen of Darkness into the Queen of the Dark Red Bottom.
Btw, the weekly updates are great. Might be nice to have a thread devoted to comments solely on those as they are posted. And oh yes, be nice to see more comments, people showing appreciation for the great job you are doing finding and posting all these old comics spankings and so forth.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Latest Vampirella

Post by web-ed »

Glad you like this year's Vampirella! I had another cute one, with Vampi spanking Buffy the Vampire Slayer in a graveyard, but because Andy Price requested that his work be removed from the site I didn't post it. I'd love to see one of Elvira also, but a quick search did not reveal any bare-bottom Elvira drawings which could serve as fodder for Doc Cylon. If I do see anything of that nature, I'll forward it to the good Doctor and let him run with it.

As to a new thread dedicated to comments on the weekly updates, consider it done! And thanks for your appreciation and support of my efforts in locating new comic-book spankings for all of us to enjoy.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I'm surprised not to see a lot of Vampirella pictures, considering that her costume seems so perfect for spanking.

Here's something I added a bit of redness to... in the style of Doctor Cylon.
vampi.jpg
vampi.jpg (100.37 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
The original artist's signature is in the lower right corner, but I can't read it.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The signature is not Joe Jusko's is it?
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:07 am The signature is not Joe Jusko's is it?
Can you believe I'm just getting to this thread now? Anyway Willjohn, I managed to identify the artist as Manuel Sanjulián. He worked for Warren Publishing in the 70s, perhaps on Vampirella - I don't know as I never followed Warren myself and my source didn't go into details. He's obviously a pretty good painter and seems to have concentrated on various works of fantasy.

I like your Cylon-style emendations, B00m, and I'll bet the Good Doctor does as well, if he's seen them. I always thought Vampi's costume was ridiculous, being directed at immature boys, and I was right, but it is certainly practical for giving her a good spanking! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Vampirella skimpy out really shows of her curvy Bottom and looking how red they are she must have spent some time over Doc Cylon`s knees :twisted: :lol: :lol: