Blackhawk

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Blackhawk

Post by web-ed »

I think I've mentioned over on the "Weekly Updates" forum that Blackhawk would seem to be a natural strip to have a few spankings. As the leader of a squadron of battle-hardened flyers, Blackhawk possessed the necessary authority to deal with the many bad girls who appeared in the strip, as well as Lady Blackhawk, who appeared later. There is one spanking (Blackhawk/Eve Rice)from the Quality years that I found years ago without knowing the source, and another that Richard Windsor turned up recently (Olaf/Bad Girl), and these two are the only ones known at this time. (Link to Blackhawk #1 here, from where you can easily get to #2 when it's posted this week).

Lady Blackhawk appeared later, after the comic had been bought by DC. Although I haven't seen all the DC issues yet, it is unlikely that there is a Blackhawk/Lady Blackhawk spanking among them. For those not familiar with the character, below is Joe Gravel's humorous interpretation of Lady Blackhawk "assisting" Captain America clobber some German soldier. Why she'd be helping Cap instead of Blackhawk is not clear, but she's certainly got the equipment to provide the necessary distraction at a key moment! ;) (Come to think of it, maybe moonlighting (mooning?) with Cap when she should be with the Blackhawks is sufficient cause for Blackhawk to take firm action).

As long as your bottom is bare, Lady B, would you mind bending over for a few swats? :lol: Art by Joe Gravel.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Blackhawk

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I would think Captain America would be the guy who would spank both Wanda and Black Widow if the step out of line being he from the 40`s ! :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great drawing
hugob00m

Re: Blackhawk

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:14 pm As long as your bottom is bare, Lady B, would you mind bending over for a few swats?
She did a good thing, distracting that German soldier so that Captain America could clunk him over the head... but could she PLEASE give us SOME kind of an excuse... no matter how lame... to give that lovely butt a spanking? PLEASE?