A Twelvth O.T. Katie Thread.

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
dmsherwood53

Re: A Twelvth O.T. Katie Thread.

Post by dmsherwood53 »

hugob00m wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:38 pm Hi, DMSherwood. Thanks for commenting.
dmsherwood53 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:49 pm Nice biit of interplay betweenthe characters & a double spanking. Good stuff
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
dmsherwood53 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:49 pmPlesse respond to my Private message on the status of the Satan Girl Art
DM Sherwood
I just now sent a response, bur actually I don't have anthing new to report.
Fair enuf; Sorry for being a Nag
DM Sherwood
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I think that big, juicy raspberry is going to gain Katie another big, juicy spanking. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:09 pm I think that big, juicy raspberry is going to gain Katie another big, juicy spanking. :roll:
Actually, I was thinking of letting Katie get away with that one... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...but don't worry! In the next story, she'll get spanked for a whole other reason! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, DMSherwood.
dmsherwood53 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:58 am Fair enuf; Sorry for being a Nag
I understand. I apologise for taking so long with your story. I've had other things going on.
web-ed
Site Admin

Good Things in Store for CSR Readers

Post by web-ed »

For anyone who doesn't follow this conversation, I can tell you without giving away any secrets that it means David and B00m are cooking up something that will be of interest to all of us :D .

P.S. David - I hope you haven't been trying to reach me recently, because opening my mail box has been out of the question for the past two months. But as I'm caught up now on the weekly updates, I should be able to read the mail soon.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Another Book Buyer

Post by web-ed »

The plot here could almost be summarized, "Another book buyer; another spanking for Katie." But it was funny and satisfying, which is the important thing. Honestly, if I had been that buyer after Bullmoose found another copy, I think my apology to Katie would have been much weaker: "I'm very glad to get this book. Sorry about the spanking, but these things happen sometimes." Which they do - especially to Katie! ;)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:46 am For anyone who doesn't follow this conversation, I can tell you without giving away any secrets that it means David and B00m are cooking up something that will be of interest to all of us :D .
Dave Sherwood has been talking to me, both by P.M. and on the regular forum. I'm not sure how much of his P.M. communications he'd want me to reveal, so I'll leave it to him to tell you what he's willing to.

But I'll do a quick recap of what he said on the forum. He had an idea for an alternate ending for a D.C. comics story about the Legion of Super Heroes. I think originally wanted Dave Wolfe to do the art for it, and I don't know whether he declined, or if he's working on his own version separately.

Anyway, the story involved a duplicate of Supergirl, caused by red kryptonite exposure, who did some very naughty things. The writers at D.C. didn't end the story with the naughty Supergirl getting spanked... so... re-write anyone?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

hi, Web-ed. Thanks for commenting.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:02 am The plot here could almost be summarized, "Another book buyer; another spanking for Katie." But it was funny and satisfying, which is the important thing. Honestly, if I had been that buyer after Bullmoose found another copy, I think my apology to Katie would have been much weaker: "I'm very glad to get this book. Sorry about the spanking, but these things happen sometimes." Which they do - especially to Katie! ;)
Maybe a weaker apology would've been acceptable, especially since Katie was so understanding.

I'm going to lt Katie's razzberry at the very end slide for now.

I've got a short strip ready in celebration of Independance Day, which will be next week.

And I've got another one ready to post after that.

Katie's fans will be seeing her get spanked again very soon! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Has the yellow-haired buyer made a previous appearance? It is getting hard to keep up with the characters.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:15 pm Has the yellow-haired buyer made a previous appearance? It is getting hard to keep up with the characters.
Yeah. He was the curator of the art museum where Dupli-Kate left a peanut butter handprint on a masterpiece by Phil Overbarrel.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I thought he was familiar. He spanked Katie for vandalism committed by Duplikate when she was the Scarlet Asp. Both Katie and her clone got scarlet arses out of that little adventure. :lol:
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Great to see everybody getting involved in this storyline. O T Katie always works best when the newer characters are included
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

hugob00m wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:18 pm Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:46 am For anyone who doesn't follow this conversation, I can tell you without giving away any secrets that it means David and B00m are cooking up something that will be of interest to all of us :D .
Dave Sherwood has been talking to me, both by P.M. and on the regular forum. I'm not sure how much of his P.M. communications he'd want me to reveal, so I'll leave it to him to tell you what he's willing to.

But I'll do a quick recap of what he said on the forum. He had an idea for an alternate ending for a D.C. comics story about the Legion of Super Heroes. I think originally wanted Dave Wolfe to do the art for it, and I don't know whether he declined, or if he's working on his own version separately.

Anyway, the story involved a duplicate of Supergirl, caused by red kryptonite exposure, who did some very naughty things. The writers at D.C. didn't end the story with the naughty Supergirl getting spanked... so... re-write anyone?
Dave Wolfe has 3/4 of the A;ternate ending done I'll posrt it whhen I get it
DN Sgerwoood
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

it good of Bull Moose to let Katie slide with a Razzberry after the undeserved spanking she got :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good Story!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Well timed to finish this part of the thread on the last day of the Financial Year. Do the accountants get a mention?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:00 pm I thought he was familiar. He spanked Katie for vandalism committed by Duplikate when she was the Scarlet Asp. Both Katie and her clone got scarlet arses out of that little adventure. :lol:
And I thought he might be good to bring back as another collector interested in the book Katie had.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:33 pm Great to see everybody getting involved in this storyline. O T Katie always works best when the newer characters are included
Yes. Wheb you consider that this story began with Katie putting all of her panties in the washer, and is just now ending... Katie got spanked by five guys in the course of a day! Plus a bonus spanking for Clorene!

The next story will be a short one, centered around Katie's celebration of Independance Day. Patriotism. Picnics. Fireworks... and of course, for Katie, a spanking.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for commenting.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:56 pm it good of Bull Moose to let Katie slide with a Razzberry after the undeserved spanking she got :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good Story!
Yeah. I think he needed to cut her some slack this time. She'll do something else to deserve a spanking soon enough.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:48 pm Well timed to finish this part of the thread on the last day of the Financial Year. Do the accountants get a mention?
Hmmmm... I didn't think of that! The only "bookkeeping" that was ever involved in an O.T. Katie story was the time she got spanked for an overdue library book.

I may need to figure out a story I can do next year. Maybe S.P.A.N,K. will get audited by the Inspector General's office, and somehow or another, Katie will ge blamed for inconsistancies in their records. Let's get "Fiscal"!

Meanwhile, I've got something ready to post that's related to the Fourth of July. We have a patriotic holiday that takes place when it's also bikini weather in most of North America. :D :D :D :D