Anybody have access to deviantart?

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Perils of Babysitting

Post by web-ed »

Can you believe I'm just getting to this? Oh, well, I'm doing my best to play catch-up.

I believe this story is called "The Perils of Babysitting" and it appears to be complete, although I'll try to double-check. I looked in my files, and I have five spanking drawings from Bikerbloke, whose strongest ability seems to be drawing beautiful girls with full bosoms and ample, soft-looking behinds perfect for spanking! Why haven't we seen them, you ask? Because I can only rarely get to my "Art" folder, and when I do it contains overs 1000 items in 50 different sub-folders - and that doesn't include Doctor Cylon, who of course has his own folder!

I've made a note in the Home Page to present the Bikerbloke stuff after Homecoming Week since I didn't have any definite plans yet, anyway. (I make scheduling notes in the Home Page but they don't display when you view it unless you force the browser to reveal the source code. You can do this if you want to know my "secret" plans, but you'll also have to wade through all the Christmas and other holiday code that I deactivate when not in use.)

Maybe we can see more from the "Art" file after we get done with the series of modern comics spankings, which we never finished! Either that or we really should do the spankings from Humorama's rival publications. All this stuff got put on hold because I wanted to give priority to submissions that had been lying around for years, but I think I've posted most of that now. (? - :? )
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: The Perils of Babysitting

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:50 am I believe this story is called "The Perils of Babysitting" and it appears to be complete, although I'll try to double-check. I looked in my files, and I have five spanking drawings from Bikerbloke, whose strongest ability seems to be drawing beautiful girls with full bosoms and ample, soft-looking behinds perfect for spanking!
Bikerbloke seems to be interested in the same type of women as we are, and occasionally, he'll show a pretty girl who has been, or is about to be spanked. "The Perils of Babysitting" was the only one of his stories I've seen that the main focus is on the heroine getting a nice, long, drawn-out spanking.

Most of his stories, including this one, show some sort of "wardrobe malfunction" that results in nudity, or near-nudity. I like "wardrobe malfunction" stories, and the ones that Bikerbloke writes are just the right combination of comcal and sexy.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Anybody have access to deviantart?

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Stories of Babysitters being spanked is interesting :twisted: :D :D